Colin de Grandhomme Age, Bio Wiki, Height, Weight, Age,
Wife, Biography & More
Colin de Grandhomme Age, Biography & Wiki:
Colin De Grandhomme is a Zimbabwean-born New Zealand cricketer. He was born in Harare, Zimbabwe. His date of birth is 22 July 1986. Colin de Grandhomme age is 36 years . He is a Right-handed Batsman. His role in the team is as an all-rounder. See more details, Colin de Grandhomme’s age, biography & wiki below.
Colin de Grandhomme Family Info:
He was born in Harare, Zimbabwe on 22 July 1986. His father’s name is Laurence de Grandhomme. He is married & his wife & other family members’ names are not known. He belongs to a Christian family. His family moved to New Zealand from Zimbabwe in 2006.
Early Life & Career Beginnings Of Colin de Grandhomme:
De Grandhomme began his career by playing for Manicaland in Zimbabwe. He has played for the Auckland Aces in the State Championship since 2006. He has also played for Zimbabwe by representing the Under-19 T20 Team of Zimbabwe in Bangladesh.
- He made his test cricket debut on 17 November 2016 when his team was playing against Pakistan.
- He made his ODI debut on 03 February 2012 against South Africa.
- He made his T20 international debut on 11 February 2012 against Zimbabwe. Jofra Archer Full Biography
Colin de Grandhomme Net Worth:
His net worth has been growing significantly from 2020-2021. So, how much is Colin de Grandhomme worth at the age of 35 years old? Colin de Grandhomme’s income source is mostly from being a successful Cricketer. He is from Zimbabwe. We have estimated Colin de Grandhomme’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Salary in 2020||Under Review|
|Net Worth in 2019||Pending|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Cricketer|
Colin de Grandhomme International Career:
De Grandhomme made his international debut on 11 February 2012 in a Twenty20 International against Zimbabwe. His debut came against South Africa on 3 March 2012 in which he made 36 runs off 36 balls before being run out by Albie Morkel.
Colin de Grandhomme Batting Career Statistics:
Last Update: 27 July 2022
Bowling Career Statistics
Last Update: 27 July 20022
- In 2017, against the West Indies, de Grandhomme scored his first Test century.
- The 71-ball century was recorded as the second-fastest century in Test by a New Zealand Batsman.
- In 2019, he was named to New Zealand’s squad for the 2019 Cricket World Cup.
- Colin de Grandhomme made an impact as a hard hitter very early in his career.
- He had also shown glimpses of his skills in the longer formats.
- Since 2011, he has scored more than 600 runs in the domestic season six times.
- He has played for several clubs so far in his career.
- In 2017, he joined Warwickshire and had a good season.
Personal Life Of Colin de Grandhomme:
- He played in past for Under-19 and Under-23 as well as Zimbabwe A.
- He was even part of Zimbabwe’s 2003-04 Under-19 World Cup side.
- His father Laurence and great-uncle Hilary Bunny had both played for Zimbabwe and Rhodesia.
- He plays all forms of cricket.
- He is an all-rounder of the New Zealand cricket team.
- Colin de Grandhomme is most attractive to Cricket.
- His nicknames are Dutchy and The Big Man.
- He is Christian by religion. He is married.
- His father died in 2017 and was also a famous cricketer.
- His hobby is traveling.
He plays the role of a right-handed batsman and a disciplined right-arm medium-pace bowler for the team of New Zealand. The great all-rounder left his homeland Zimbabwe for New Zealand in 2006. He plays all formats of the game and has been an asset to the team ever since his debut.
He has now had the Nationality of New Zealand. A bruising, broad-shouldered batsman and a disciplined medium-pace bowler have a big following in the world for his great performances.
Records & Achievements For Colin De Grandhomme:
- Colin de Grandhomme broke a 65-year-old record for the best bowling figures for a New Zealand debutant when he picked up 06 wickets for just 41 runs against Pakistan in a Test Match.
- He was awarded at test debut for the man of the match. In this way, he became the fourth player in the history of New Zealand who got an award for his debut performance.
- He has also the 2nd fastest century in a Test match by a New Zealand Batsman.
- He made an impact as a hard hitter very early in his career.
- He scored his maiden Test century against West Indies on 02 December 2017 in just 71 balls. It was the second-fastest Test century by a New Zealand batsman ever.