Table of Contents
Simone Singh is an acclaimed Indian actress born on November 10, 1974, in Jamshedpur, India. She gained fame through her roles in popular Indian TV series like “Ek Hasina Thi” and “Heena”. She has also starred in several Bollywood movies including “Kal Ho Naa Ho”. Singh is recognized for her exceptional acting skills and impactful performances. Known for her versatility, she has won numerous awards throughout her career. Her contribution to Indian entertainment spans across TV, films, and theatre.
Simone Singh age is 48 years .
|Famous Name:||Simone Singh|
|Full Name:||Simone Singh|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Famous for:||She is popular for her role in Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) and Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019)|
|School:||D. M. B. S. English School, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|College:||Jesus & Mary College, Delhi, India|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Swabhimaan (1995)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Bond of Love (2001)|
She made her acting debut with the TV arrangement Swabhimaan (1995). She played the best lead role in the TV arrangement Heena, which gave her wide acknowledgment and was the most noteworthy appraised show on Indian TV. She has been additionally adulated for the part of Sakshi Goenka, a shrewdness and influential lady, in Ek Hasina Thi.
She played parts in a couple of different films and has been acclaimed for her function in Being Cyrus, co-featuring Boman Irani, Dimple Kapadia and Saif Ali Khan. She likewise played a little function in the blockbuster film “Kal Ho Na Ho”. She is the primary Indian TV actress to introduce at the International Emmy Awards. What’s more, she served on the jury of the principal International Emmy Awards.
- The Bond of Love (2001) (Priya Kapoor)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) (Ruksaar)
- Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (2002) (Meghna)
- Sur – The Melody of Life (2002) (Divya)
- Sssshhh… (2003) (Malini Gujral)
- Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) (Camilla)
- Being Cyrus (2006) (Tina Sethna)
- Marigold (2007) (Shazia)
- Delhii Heights (2007) (Saima)
- Bhram (2008) (Vinnie)
- Via Darjeeling (2008) (Preeti R. Sen)
- 99 (2009) (Jahnavi)
- Rann (2010) (Mrs Naveen Shankalya)
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019) (Vandana Sethi)
- Laal Kaptaan (2019) (Begum)
- Love Aaj Kal (2020) (Zoe’s Mother)
- Swabhimaan (1995) (Gayatri)
- A Mouthful of Sky (1995) (Madhulika)
- Sea Hawks (1997) (Rupal)
- Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh (1997) (Anita)
- Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai (1997) (Chandni)
- Heena (1998-2003) (Heena)
- Hello Friends (1999) (Sanjana)
- Tum Pukar Lo (2001) (Piya)
- Aandhi (2003-2004) (Chandni)
- Kosmiic Chat (2004) (Host/presenter)
- Kasshish (2005) (Pia)
- Virasat (2007) (Anushka Lamba)
- Ek Hasina Thi (2014) (Sakshi Goenka)
- Haq Se (2018) (Fatima)
- Four More Shots Please! (2019-present) (Sneha Patel)
- Bahu Begum (2019-2020) (Razia Begum)
- Stardust Awards
- Indian Telly Awards
- Indian Television Academy Awards
She is wedded to Fahad Samar.
FAQs about Simone Singh Actress
Who is Simone Singh?
Simone Singh is a renowned Indian actress known for her work in both television and film. She's particularly famous for her roles in popular Indian TV shows such as "Heena" and "Ek Hasina Thi".
When was Simone Singh born?
Simone Singh was born on November 10, 1974.
Where is Simone Singh from?
Simone Singh was born in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
What is Simone Singh’s background?
Simone Singh belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family. She was born in Jamshedpur and later moved to Mumbai to pursue her acting career.
What were Simone Singh’s significant roles?
Simone Singh became a household name with her title role in the television serial "Heena", where she played a Pakistani girl. She also gained considerable recognition for her role as the antagonist in the popular TV series "Ek Hasina Thi". In film, she has had notable roles in "Kal Ho Naa Ho", "Being Cyrus", and "Delhi Crime".