Read here Laura Vandervoort Biography, Wiki, Family, Education, Career, Movies, TV Shows, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Personal Life, Boyfriends & More.
Laura Vandervoort Age: 36 years
Laura Vandervoort Age, Wiki & Bio:
Laura Dianne Vandervoort known as Laura Vandervoort is a Canadian actress. She is most popular for her roles as Sadie Harrison in the CTV adolescent dramatization arrangement Instant Star, Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) in The CW sequential show arrangement Smallville, and as Lisa in the ABC science fiction arrangement V (2009). She was born on 22 September 1984. Presently, Laura Vandervoort age is 36 years .
Early Life & Career:
Vandervoort was brought up in Toronto, Ontario. She is the little girl of a Canadian mother and a Dutch dad. In the principal long stretches of her life, she contracted meningitis, bringing about a serious disorder that endured a couple of months. Her folks were at first advised she was not going to endure. Growing up, Vandervoort was engaged with a few games, for example, football, karate, b-ball, tennis, tumbling and baseball. She has a sister named Sarah and she is identified with Canadian actor Gordon Pinsent. At age of 13 he made her acting debut. Subsequent to taking a few classes and accomplishing foundation chip away at Canadian shows, for example, Road to Avonlea and Harriet the Spy, she got her first talking role in the Canadian youngsters’ shock collection arrangement Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark?, both arrangement were circulated on YTV.
In 2006, Vandervoort featured in her first component film titled The Lookout nearby Jeff Daniels, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Matthew Goode, and Isla Fisher. A few other TV appearances, for example, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation drove Vandervoort to the role of Clark Kent’s Kryptonian cousin “Kara Kent” in The CW sequential show arrangement Smallville. She was a standard in season seven, and showed up in the “Bloodline” scene for season eight. She at that point returned for another two scenes in the tenth and last period of Smallville.
In 2010, Vandervoort showed up in the two-section miniseries Riverworld in which she plays Jessie Machalan, the life partner of war reporter Matt Ellman who awakens after death on a planet populated by everybody who has ever lived on Earth. In 2011, she featured in the anticipation film The Entitled, close by Ray Liotta and Kevin Zegers. In October 2011, she postured for PETA as a component of the “Fascinating Skins” crusade and she seemed bare again for an advertisement that challenged the keeping of marine warm blooded creatures in bondage. In 2012, she had a little role in Seth MacFarlane’s parody film Ted, playing Mark Wahlberg’s colleague Tanya. In 2014, she showed up in the TV adjustment of the Kelley Armstrong epic Bitten, which debuted on January 13, 2014. In 2016, Vandervoort showed up as the supervillain Indigo/Brainiac 8 of every three scenes of season one of the CBS activity experience arrangement Supergirl. In 2019, Vandervoort showed up in the Netflix adjustment of the Jonathan Maberry book arrangement V Wars close by Ian Somerhalder, Adrian Holmes, and Peter Outerbridge, debuted on December 5, 2019.
Laura Vandervoort Net Worth:
Laura Vandervoort is a Canadian film and TV actress who has estimated total assets $2 million dollars as in 2020.
- Penny’s Odyssey (1999) (Tanya)
- The Marc Hall Story (2004) (Young Girl)
- Falcon Beach (2005) (Ashley)
- Troubled Waters (2006) (Carolyn)
- The Lookout (2007) (Kelly)
- Out of Control (2009) (Marcie Cutler)
- The Reef (2009) (Dani White)
- The Jazzman (2009) (Sara)
- Damage (2009) (Frankie)
- The Entitled (2011) (Hailey Jones)
- This Means War (2012) (Britta)
- Broken Trust (2012) (Sophie)
- Ted (2012) (Tanya)
- Cubicle Warriors (2013) (Jessica)
- Life of the Party (2013) (Bea)
- Coffee Shop (2014) (Donavan Turner)
- Jigsaw (2017) (Anna)
- Rabid (2019) (Rose)
Television Shows / Serials:
- Goosebumps (1997-98) (Nadine Platt / Sheena Deep)
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2000) (Ashley Fox)
- Twice in a Lifetime (2000) (Misty Reynolds)
- Mutant X (2001) (Tina)
- Instant Star (2004-2008) (Sadie Harrison)
- Doc (2004) (Annis Bennington)
- True Crime (2005) (Leanne)
- Smallville (2007-2011) (Kara Zor-El)
- Family Guy (2011) (Jenny)
- Finding Mrs. Claus (2012) (Noelle)
- Haven (2013) (Arla Cogan)
- Bitten (2014-16) (Elena Michaels)
- Private Eyes (2018-19) (Dana Edson)
- V-Wars (2019) (Mila Dubov)