Here we describe the latest information about Kristen Stewart like Kristen Stewart Net Worth, Height, Age, Weight, Bra Size, Dress Size, Body Measurements, Zodiac Sign, Early Life, Education, School, College, University, Early Career, Family, Parents, Professional Career, Affairs, Boyfriends, Husband, Social Media Accounts, Favorite Personalities, Food, Actresses, Actors & More.
Kristen Stewart Age: 31 years
Kristen Stewart Age & Biography:
Kristen Stewart is a famous American Actress, model, and director. Stewart was born on 09 April 1990 in Los Angeles, California. She is the epitome of beauty and one of the few actresses who is full of astonishing abilities and talents who never steps back in experimenting with her unique roles. She is well-known for her performances in Into the Wild, Clouds of Sils Maria, Certain Women, and Personal Shopper. Stewart earns many awards for her best performances like British Academy Film Awards, Cesar Awards, Deauville American Film Festival Awards and some critic’s film awards. See more details about Kristen Stewart’s net worth, height, weight, and body measurements mentioned below in the short bio table.
|Famous Name:||Kristen Stewart|
|Full Name:||Kristen Stewart|
|Date of Birth:|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$70 Million Dollar (As in 2021)|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her role in Welcome to the Rileys (2010)|
Kristen Stewart belongs to a showbiz family. Both of her folks work in media outlets. Her dad John Stewart, is a phase director and TV maker who has worked for Fox and on the Comedy Central show at midnight. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart is initially from Maroochydore, Queensland. She is a content chief and coordinated the 2012 film K-11. Stewart has a more seasoned sibling, Cameron B. Stewart and two embraced siblings are Dana and Taylor.
|Father:||John Stewart (TV Producer)|
|Mother:||Jules Mann-Stewart (Script Supervisor)|
|Brother(s):||Cameron B. Stewart (Older), Dana Stewart (Adopted), Taylor Stewart (Adopted)|
She went to neighborhood schools until the seventh grade. As she turned out to be increasingly engaged with acting, she proceeded with her instruction by separation until finishing secondary school. Acting and performing was the passion Kristen from the very start and pursuing her passion was the best thing that changed her whole life.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight:||54 kg (As in 2021)|
|Chest Size:||34 inches|
|Waist Size:||24 inches|
|Hips Size:||34 inches|
In 1999, Stewart started her profession as a kid actress. Her exceptional and marvelous acting skills and hardworking devotion to the role won her lead roles soon after the debut. Then she played the little girl of Jodie Foster’s character in the spine chiller Panic Room, which earned her a Young Artist Award selection for Best Leading Actress. In 2010, she was granted the BAFTA Rising Star Award. Stewart proceeded to increase wide acknowledgment for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film arrangement (2008–2012), which on the whole earned over $3.3 billion around the world.
She always preferred quality over quantity, the thing which is admired about her. And she additionally showed up in the autonomous film The Safety of Objects (2001), as the boyish girl little girl of a harried single parent (Patricia Clarkson). Stewart additionally played a boyish girl, a diabetic little girl of a separated mother (Jodie Foster) in the film Panic Room (2002). She was designated for a Young Artist Award for her best performance.
Stewart was on the arrangement of Adventureland when executive Catherine Hardwicke visited her for a casual screen test, which “enthralled” the chief. She featured close by Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen, her vampire sweetheart. The film started generation in February 2008 and completed the process of shooting in May 2008.
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Thirteenth Year (1999)|
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000) (Ring Toss Girl)
- The Safety of Objects (2001) (Sam Jennings)
- Panic Room (2002) (Sarah Altman)
- Cold Creek Manor (2003) (Kristen Tilson)
- Catch That Kid (2004) (Maddy Phillips)
- Speak (2004) (Melinda Sordino)
- Undertow (2004) (Lila)
- Fierce People (2005) (Maya)
- Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005) (Lisa Budwig)
- The Messengers (2007) (Jessica “Jess” Solomon)
- In the Land of Women (2007) (Lucy Hardwicke)
- The Cake Eaters (2007) (Georgia Kaminski)
- Into the Wild (2007) (Tracy Tatro)
- Cutlass (2007) (Young Robin)
- Jumper (2008) (Sophie)
- What Just Happened (2008) (Zoe)
- The Yellow Handkerchief (2008) (Martine)
- Twilight (2008) (Bella Swan)
- Adventureland (2009) (Emily “Em” Lewin)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009) (Bella Swan)
- The Runaways (2010) (Joan Jett)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) (Bella Swan)
- Welcome to the Rileys (2010) (Allison/Mallory)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (2011) (Bella Swan Cullen)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- On the Road (2012) (Marylou)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) (Bella Cullen)
- Camp X-Ray (2014) (Cole)
- Clouds of Sils Maria (2014)
- Still Alice (2014) (Lydia Howland)
- American Ultra (2015)
- Anesthesia (2015) (Sophie)
- Once and Forever (2015)
- Equals (2015) (Nia)
- Certain Women (2016) (Elizabeth Travis)
- Café Society (2016)
- Personal Shopper (2016) (Maureen)
- Lizzie (2018) (Bridget Sullivan)
- JT LeRoy (2018) (Savannah Knoop)
- Seberg (2019) (Jean Seberg)
- Love, Antosha (2019) (Herself)
- Charlie’s Angels (2019) (Sabina Wilson)
- Underwater (2020) (Norah Price)
- Happiest Season (2020) (Abby Holland)
- Spencer (2021) (Diana, Princess of Wales)
As a Director:
- Take Me To The South (2014)
- Come Swim (2017)
- Down Side of Me (2017)
Throughout her career, she received 104 nominations and won 66 awards. Here we mentioned some big awards won by Kristen Stewart.
- British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Cesar Awards
- New York Film Critics Circle Awards
- Film Festival Awards
- Boston Society of Film Critics Awards
- Regional Critics Associations Awards
- MTV Movie Awards
- People’s Choice Awards
- Teen Choice Awards
Her total assets are $70 Million (as of 2021). She is also a famous actress.
Affairs & Relationships:
She dated her Speak co-star Michael Angarano until mid-2009. In 2009, she began dating Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson. In 2012, she was shot engaging in extramarital relations with her Snow White and the Huntsman executive Rupert Sanders. Sanders, who was 19 years more seasoned than Stewart and wedded at the time, issued an open conciliatory sentiment for the issue, as did Stewart. Pattinson and Stewart accommodated in October 2012, however in the long run split in May 2013.
In fall 2016, she quickly dated artist Annie Clark, referred to expertly as St. Vincent. From late 2016, she was involved with New Zealand model Stella Maxwell until their separation in fall 2018. She dated beautician Sara Dinkin from December 2018 until May 2019. She continued dating Maxwell in 2019.
In February 2017 appearance on Saturday Night Live, Stewart portrayed herself as “so gay”, and in a meeting with The Guardian, she explained that she was a swinger, saying, “You’re not befuddled in case you’re promiscuous. It’s not confounding by any means. For me, it’s a remarkable inverse.” Similarly in a meeting with Harper’s Bazaar in August 2017, Stewart expressed that she was available to dating men once more, saying, “I need to have a go at everything well in May 2019.
|Boyfriend:||Anton Yelchin (2004), Rupert Sanders (2012), James Franco (2013), Alicia Cargile (2014-2015),|
|Girlfriend:||Sara Dinkin (2018-2019), Dylan Meyer (2019-Present)|