Table of Contents
Julia Butters is an American actress, born April 15, 2009, known for her breakthrough performance as Trudi Fraser in Quentin Tarantino’s “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” (2019). Prior to that, she gained recognition on ABC’s comedy series “American Housewife” (2016-2021). Known for her impressive talent despite her young age, she continues to establish her place in the industry, captivating audiences with her natural and compelling performances. Julia Butters age is 14 years .
|Famous Name:||Julia Butters|
|Full Name:||Julia Butters|
|Height:||4 feet 8 inches|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Current Residence:||California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$400 Thousand|
|Famous for:||She is acclaimed for her best part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Eyes Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Criminal Minds (2014)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Rusted (2015)|
Butters started her career at two years old doing ads. In 2016, Butters depicted the repetitive part in the Prime Video arrangement Transparent for eight scenes. Soon thereafter, she started featuring in the ABC sitcom American Housewife as Anna-Kat Otto.
At the point when Quentin Tarantino was composing the content of his ninth film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, he spotted Butters on TV. Also, later cast her in the function of bright kid actor Trudi Fraser.
- The Rusted (2015) (Piper)
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016) (Beverly Silva)
- Term Life (2016) (Cate)
- A Family Man (2016) (Lauren Jensen)
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)
- Criminal Minds (2014) (Gabby Hoffer)
- Best Friends Whenever (2015-2016) (5 Year Old Cyd)
- Transparent (2015-2016) (Ella)
- The Kicks (2016) (Ashley)
- American Housewife (2016-2020) (Anna-Kat Otto)
- Pals (2016) (Julia)
- Short Circuit (2020) (Little Girl)
- Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards
Julia Butters net worth is assessed to be $400 Thousand. She brought in this cash being an expert profession.
Social Media Accounts: