Ameesha Patel Age & Biography:
Ameesha Patel is a delightful Indian actress and model who mostly works in Bollywood films. She has won a Filmfare Award. Her date of birth is 09 June 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Ameesha Patel age is [dob]. She is well known for her role in Humraaz (2002) and Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007). She is famous due to Ameesha Patel early age best performances.[bio]
Early Life / Family Info:[family]
Patel was born to Amit Patel and Asha Patel. She is the sister of Ashmit Patel and the granddaughter of the renowned legal advisor government official Barrister Rajni Patel, who was the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Mumbai. She was born in the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai and has been a prepared Bharatnatyam artist since the age of five.
She learned at the Cathedral and John Connon School in Mumbai and was head young lady for the scholastic year 1992–93 preceding going to Tufts University in United States to examine Bio-hereditary building, which she read for a long time, and in the end changing to Economics.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:[body]
Patel’s first opportunity for acting came as a proposal from her dad’s classmate, Rakesh Roshan, to star inverse his child, Hrithik Roshan, in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000). The film proceeded to turn into the top-netting film of the year, just as the greatest hit of the 21st century, procuring Rs 973 million in India. In 2005, she featured in Satish Kaushik’s action thriller Vaada, playing Arjun Rampal’s untrustworthy spouse who is trailed by her over the top ex-darling. In her next delivery, Elaan, she played a TV correspondent.
As, In 2013, Patel came back to Hindi film with a unique appearance in Abbas-Mustan’s Race 2, supplanting Sameera Reddy as Anil Kapoor’s ditzy partner. In spite of the fact that the film was basically panned, it developed a film industry achievement. She tailed it with a featuring part close by Neil Nitin Mukesh in Shortcut Romeo, a Hindi change of the 2006 Tamil hit Thiruttu Payale. The film opened to mixed reviews and performed inadequately in the cinema world. In 2018, she played a famous actor in the group activity satire Bhaiaji Superhit close by Sunny Deol, a creation really taking shape since 2012. The film was ineffectively gotten by pundits. In 2019, she entered the unscripted TV drama Bigg Boss 13 with a wind. She was viewed as the maalkin of the house for the main week to give diverse fascinating errands to the housemates.
- Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000) (Sonia Saxena)
- Badri (2000) (Sarayu)
- Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001) (Sakeena)
- Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar (2001) (Sarena Devan)
- Kranti (2002) (Sanjana Roy)
- Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai (2002) (Sandhya Patil)
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (2002) (Sapna)
- Humraaz (2002) (Priya)
- Yeh Hai Jalwa (2002) (Sonia Singh)
- Pudhiya Geethai (2003) (Jo)
- Parwana (2003) (Pooja)
- Suno Sasurjee (2004) (Kiran Saxena)
- Naani (2004) (Priya)
- Vaada (2005) (Pooja Sharma / Varma)
- Elaan (2005) (Priya)
- Zameer: The Fire Within (2005) (Pooja Khanna / Chauhan)
- Narasimhudu (2005) (Subba Lakshmi)
- Mangal Pandey: The Rising (2005) (Jwala)
- Mere Jeevan Saathi (2006) (Anjali)
- Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai (2006) (Durga)
- Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera (2006) (Ammu)
- Tathastu (2006) (Sarita Rajput)
- Ankahee (2006) (Nandita Saxena)
- Aap Ki Khatir (2006) (Shirani Khanna)
- Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (2007) (Pinky Kapoor)
- Heyy Babyy (2007) (Herself)
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007) (Radha)
- Om Shanti Om (2007) (Herself)
- Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic (2008) (Malaika)
- Parama Veera Chakra (2011) (Rajni)
- Chatur Singh Two Star (2011) (Sonia Varma)
- Race 2 (2013) (Cherry)
- Shortcut Romeo (2013) (Monica)
- Aakatayi (2017) (Herself)
- Bhaiaji Superhit (2018) (Mallika Kapoor)
- Desi Magic (2021) (Sonia Saxena / Mahi Deol)
- The Great Indian Casino (2021)
- Tauba Tera Jalwa (2021) (Laila)
- Fauji Band (TBA)
- Bigg Boss 13 (2019) (Guest)
- Filmfare Awards
- Zee Cine Awards
- Sansui Awards
- Annual Filmgoers Awards
- Kalashree Awards
Ameesha Patel is an Indian actress who has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollar as per Celebrity Net Worth.
Personal life / Relationships:[rel]
n 1999, Patel met producer Vikram Bhatt on the arrangement of their first film together; Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (2002), and they began dating since the film’s release. Patel’s relationship with Bhatt was regularly answered to the media conjecturing on a potential marriage. In January 2008, the media announced that Patel and Bhatt broke their five-year relationship. Bhatt affirmed the separation in a discussion with Mid-Day. Quickly a short time later, Patel’s folks disclosed their ability to accommodate with their girl and that “everyone is cheerful about the separation” yet their relationship stayed stressed.
In December 2009, Patel’s mom Asha had uncovered they have at last finished their five-year antagonism during a meeting with The Times of India. In September 2010, Mumbai Mirror announced that Patel severed the relationship with her long-lasting boyfriend Kanav Puri, to focus on her career. She affirmed it through Twitter.
Social Media Accounts:[acc]