Table of Contents
Hugo Becker is a talented French actor born on May 13, 1987. Known for his captivating performances, he gained recognition through his role as Prince Louis Grimaldi in the hit TV series “Gossip Girl.” With a diverse career spanning film, television, and stage, Becker’s charisma and versatility have made him a sought-after talent in the entertainment industry. His dedication to his craft and magnetic presence continue to captivate audiences worldwide. Hugo Becker age is 36 years .
|Full Name:||Jean Otto Eric Hugo Becker|
|Date of Birth:|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
In 2010, he made his debut in Hollywood, playing Louis Grimaldi, Prince of Monaco, in the CW show Gossip Girl. At first, he marked on for two scenes in the fourth season. Afterward, his job was stretched out for another eighteen scenes. In 2011, he played Xavier in the American movie Damsels in Distress, coordinated by Whit Stillman. The film shut the 68th Venice Film Festival and was chosen at the Toronto Film Festival. In 2012, Becker featured as Antoine Lavoisier in the American docufiction Mystery of the Matter, coordinated by Mr. Meyer. In 2013, Hugo played Isaac Dreyfuss, a football star engaged with a fear based oppressor issue, for two scenes of a BBC3 arrangement. In 2014, he played the role of Romain in the 6 scenes of the miniseries Chefs nearby Clovis Cornillac, for which he got the Adami Prize for the best encouraging actor at the Luchon celebration.
In 2015, he played the lead role in the 12 scenes French arrangement entitled Au administration de la France, composed by Jean-François Halin, for the role of André Merlaux, a youthful enroll of the French mystery administration, in the year 1960. In 2018, he featured in Xavier Durringer’s Paradise Beach close by Sami Bouajila, Kool Shen, Seth Gueko and Tewfik Jallab. Around the same time, he featured in Jusqu’ici tout va bien, by Mohamed Hamidi, nearby Gilles Lellouche, Malik Bentalha and Sabrina Ouazani. In 2019, he featured as Paul Vanhove in the Netflix science fiction arrangement Osmosis. He is set to play a role as Paul WR in Le dernier journey de l’énigmatique Paul W.R. by Romain Quirot and as Max in the movie Döner coordinated by Jean-Luc Herbulot.
Hugo Becker Net Worth:
Hugo Becker net worth is estimated to be $500k.
- The Assault (2010) (Leroy)
- The Prey (2011) (The Hitchhiking student)
- Damsels in Distress (2011) (Xavier)
- Breathe In (2013) (Clement)
- Un jour mon prince! (2016) (Guillaume)
- City of Lost Love (2016) (Thibault)
- La nuit juste avant les forets (2017) (The man)
- Paradise Beach (2019) (Franck)
Television Shows / Serials:
- Gossip Girl (2010-12) (Louis Grimaldi)
- Julie Lescaut (2011) (Thierry Bouvier)
- Jo (2013) (Eddy)
- Mystere a l’Opera (2015) (Paul Santerre)
- A Very Secret Service (2015-18) (Andre Merlaux)
- Baron Noir (2016-present) (Cyril Balsan)
- Tu vivras ma fille (2018) (Simon Laffargue)
- Osmosis (2019) (Paul Vanhove)
- Luchon International Film Festival Awards