Table of Contents
Antony Starr, born on October 25, 1975, is a renowned New Zealand actor. He earned widespread acclaim for dual roles in “Outrageous Fortune”, elevating his global recognition. Starr’s breakthrough came with the American series “Banshee”, where he portrayed ex-convict Lucas Hood. This led to his pivotal role in “The Boys” as the morally complex superhero Homelander, garnering critical acclaim. Starr’s diverse career showcases his exceptional range and nuanced performances. Antony Starr age is 48 years .
|Famous Name:||Antony Starr|
|Full Name:||Antony Starr|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Birthplace:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Famous for:||He is known for his best featuring function in Amazon Prime Video's unique arrangement The Boys|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Xena: Warrior Princess (1995, 1996|
|1st Movie/Drama:||In My Father's Den (2004)|
Starr started his acting career with a little part in Shortland Street and furthermore visitor functions in Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Starr’s TV credits have incorporated a center cast part in children’s arrangement Hard Out and visitor functions in P.E.T. Criminologists and Street Legal just as a concise stretch in Serial Killers, the parody arrangement that was written by Outrageous Fortune co-maker James Griffin.
Starr showed up in front of an audience in the second release of Sex with Strangers (2005). In 2004, Starr acted in two theater creations: Closer at Auckland’s Silo Theater and Sex with Strangers coordinated by Colin Mitchell at the Herald Theater. Starr joined the cast of the Australian police dramatization Rush, playing Senior Sergeant Charlie Lewis. He will likewise have a function in the second arrangement of Lowdown.
In 2018, it was reported that Starr was projected in The Boys, Amazon Studios’ variation of the Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson comic book of a similar name. Season one was additionally delivered in 2019 and season two appeared in 2020.
- In My Father’s Den (2004) (Gareth)
- Without a Paddle (2004) (Billy Newwood)
- The World’s Fastest Indian (2005) (Jeff)
- No. 2 (2006) (Shelly)
- After the Waterfall (2010) (John Drean)
- Wish You Were Here (2012) (Jeremy King)
- Gutterbee (2019) (Mike Dankworth McCoid)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (1995, 1996) (Mesas)
- Shortland Street (2000-2002) (Stratford Wilson)
- Street Legal (2000) (Darren)
- Mercy Peak (2001-2003) (Todd Van der Velter)
- Terror Peak (2003) (Jason)
- Hard Out (2003) (Stevo)
- Skin & Bone (2003) (Seymour Collins)
- Serial Killers (2004) (Dean Crocker)
- Not Only But Always (2004)
- Outrageous Fortune (2005-2010) (Jethro West / Van West)
- The Jaquie Brown Diaries (2008) (Himself)
- Spies and Lies (2010) (Sydney Ross)
- Rush (2011) (Charlie Lewis)
- Bliss (2011) (Tom Mills)
- Tricky Business (2012) (Matt Sloane)
- Lowdown (2012) (Stuart King)
- Banshee (2013-16) (Lucas Hood)
- Banshee Origins (2013-14)
- American Gothic (2016) (Garrett Hawthorne)
- The Boys (2019-present) (John / The Homelander)
- Aunty Donna’s Big Ol’ House of Fun (2020)
- Air New Zealand Screen Awards
- NZ TV Guide Best on the Box People’s Choice Awards
- Qantas Film and Television Awards
- Film Critics Circle of Australia Awards
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards
Antony Starr net worth is assessed to be $5 Million. He is likewise capable actor.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Antony Starr Actor
Who is Antony Starr?
Antony Starr is a renowned actor from New Zealand, most famously known for his roles in the television series "Outrageous Fortune," where he played twins Van and Jethro West, and "Banshee," where he portrayed the lead character, Lucas Hood. He is also widely recognized for playing Homelander, a character in the Amazon Prime series "The Boys."
When and where was Antony Starr born?
Antony Starr was born on October 25, 1975, in Auckland, New Zealand.
What were Antony Starr’s early roles?
Antony Starr started his career with roles in New Zealand television shows like "Shortland Street" and "Mercy Peak." However, he gained widespread recognition for his dual roles in the TV series "Outrageous Fortune."
What awards has Antony Starr won?
Antony Starr has received several awards for his work, including Best Actor at the New Zealand Film and TV Awards for his roles in "Outrageous Fortune."
What is Antony Starr best known for?
Starr is internationally known for his role as Lucas Hood in the American television series "Banshee" and for his role as the superhero Homelander in the Amazon Prime series "The Boys."