Adrian Di Monte Age: 30 years
Adrian Di Monte Age & Biography:
Adrián Di Monte is a renowned Cuban TV on-screen actor and singer. He was born on 31 July 1990. Presently, Adrian Di Monte age is 30 years. He is acclaimed for his role in Aurora (2010) and Cosita linda (2014).
Early Life & Career:
Adrián was born in Santa Clara, Cuba. He began his acting career with a role in the Univision telenovela, Eva Luna. He later showed up in another telenovela of Telemundo called Aurora, and afterward in Mi corazón insiste en Lola Volcán and in the repetitive role in the Univision telenovela Rosario, playing Ignacio “Nacho” Gómez. In 2014, he showed up on Cosita linda and Voltea dad’ que te enamores, an American change of the Venezuelan telenovelas Cosita rica and Voltea dad’ que te enamores. In 2015, he showed up on ¿Quién es quién? playing Eugenio Hernández. In 2016, he was a piece of the common cast of the arrangement Señora Acero, otherwise called Señora Acero: La Coyote, playing Abelardo Casáres.
- Eva Luna (2010) (Humberto)
- Rosario (2013) (Ignacio “Nacho” Gomez)
- Cosita Iinda (2014) (Santiago Rincon)
- Senora Acero (2016) (Abelardo Casares)
- La doble vida de Estela Carrillo (2017) (Joe)
- Bailando por un sueno (2017) (Himself)
- Pequenos Gigantes (2018) (Himself)
- Esta historia me suena (2019) (Guillermo)
- Cita a Ciegas (2019) (Roberto “Bobby” Silve Esquivel)