Aaron Taylor-Johnson Age & Biography:
Aaron Perry Taylor-Johnson is a renowned English actor. He is known for his best role in Kick-Ass (2010) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015). His date of birth is 13 June 1990 in High Wycombe, United Kingdom. Aaron Taylor-Johnson age is 30 years . His popularity is due to Aaron Taylor-Johnson early age best work.
|Famous Name:||Aaron Taylor-Johnson|
|Full Name:||Aaron Perry Taylor-Johnson|
|Birthplace:||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$16 million dollars (As in 2021)|
|Famous for:||He is known for his best role in Kick-Ass (2010) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)|
|Father:||Robert Johnson (Civil Engineer)|
|Mother:||Sarah Johnson (Housewife)|
He is the child of Sarah and Robert Johnson. He has a sister name is Gemma, who showed up with a little part in film Tom and Thomas (2002). Taylor-Johnson is additionally Jewish.
|School:||Holmer Green Senior School, Holmer Green, Jackie Palmer Stage School, High Wycombe|
He got education at Holmer Green Senior School at that point enlisted to the Jackie Palmer Stage School in High Wycombe, where he additionally contemplated dramatization, tap, jazz, aerobatic exhibition and singing.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.8 m)|
|Weight:||82 kg (As in 2021)|
|Chest Size:||46 inches|
|Waist Size:||34 inches|
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size:||11 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||Armadillo (2001)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Apocalypse (2000)|
At early age Taylor-Johnson started acting. He additionally showed up in Arthur Miller’s All My Sons in 2000. In 2003, Taylor-Johnson showed up in Shanghai Knights, with Chaplin portrayed as an individual from a London posse of road hooligans. He likewise featured in the film The Thief Lord. Taylor-Johnson showed up in the movie Nowhere Boy, coordinated by Sam Taylor-Wood. His best performances get the Empire Award for Best Newcomer and furthermore named for Young British Performer of the Year.
In 2012, Taylor-Johnson also played Count Vronsky in Anna Karenina. Taylor-Johnson previously showed up in a post-credits scene of the film Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The role rejoined him with Elizabeth Olsen, who played his significant other in Godzilla. In 2016, he played best role, a threatening Texan, in Tom Ford’s spine chiller Nocturnal Animals. For the job, he won the Golden Globe Awards.
He played part (close by John Cena) in Doug Liman’s action The Wall, and furthermore showed up in Outlaw King, a British-American authentic activity dramatization about Robert the Bruce and the Wars of Scottish Independence. In 2019, Taylor-Johnson was projected in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet. Taylor-Johnson will star in the West End creation of the play The Pillowman by Martin McDonagh at the Duke of York’s Theater. He is likewise set to join the troupe cast of Bullet Train, a film dependent on the novel Mariabītoru by Kōtarō Isaka.
- The Apocalypse (2000) (Johanan)
- Tom & Thomas (2002) (Tom Sheppard / Thomas)
- Behind Closed Doors (2003) (Sam Goodwin)
- Shanghai Knights (2003) (Charlie Chaplin)
- Dead Cool (2004) (George)
- The Thief Lord (2006) (Prosper)
- The Illusionist (2006) (Young Eisenheim)
- Fast Learners (2006) (Neil)
- The Best Man (2006) (Michael)
- The Magic Door (2007) (Flip)
- Dummy (2008) (Danny)
- The Greatest (2009) (Bennett Brewer)
- Kick-Ass (2010) (David “Dave” Lizewski / Kick-Ass)
- Albert Nobbs (2011) (Joe Mackins)
- Savages (2012) (Ben)
- Kick-Ass 2 (2013) (David “Dave” Lizewski / Kick-Ass)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) (Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver)
- Godzilla (2014) (Lt. Ford Brody)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Nocturnal Animals (2016) (Ray Marcus)
- The Wall (2017) (Sgt. Allen “Ize” Isaac)
- Outlaw King (2018)
- A Million Little Pieces (2018) (James Frey)
- Tenet (2020) (Ives)
- The King’s Man (2021) (Lee Unwin)
- Bullet Train (TBA) (Tangerine)
- Armadillo (2001) (Young Lorimer Black)
- The Bill (2003) (Zac Clough)
- Family Business (2004) (Paul Sullivan)
- Feather Boy (2004) (Niker)
- I Shouldn’t Be Alive (2006) (Mark)
- Casualty (2006) (Joey Byrne)
- Talk to Me (2007) (Aaron)
- Coming Up (2007) (Eoin)
- Nearly Famous (2007) (Owen Stephens)
- Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars (2007)
Aaron Johnson net worth is assessed to be $16 million dollars according to Celebrity Net Worth. He is likewise acclaimed actor.
Married Life & Wife:
|Girlfriend:||Alice Connor (2006-2007), Georgia Groome (2008)|
|Wife:||Sam Taylor-Johnson (m. 2012)|
|Daughter(s):||Wylda Rae Johnson (b. 2010), Romy Hero Johnson (b. 2012), Angelica Jopling (Stepdaughter), Jessie Jopling (Stepdaughter)|
Aaron Johnson started a relationship with famous director Sam Taylor-Wood, in the wake of meeting on the arrangement of the film Nowhere Boy. They also wedded on 21 June 2012. The two hence changed their family names to Taylor-Johnson. The couple also has two girls; he is likewise stepfather to two girls from his past marriage.