Table of Contents
Whitney Cummings is a renowned American comedian, actress, and writer. Born on September 4, 1982, in Washington, D.C., she rose to fame with her sharp wit and fearless humor. Cummings co-created the hit TV series “2 Broke Girls” and starred in her own sitcom, “Whitney.” Her stand-up comedy tackles topics like relationships, gender, and modern life, earning her a dedicated fan base. With numerous comedy specials, talk show appearances, and a successful podcast, she continues to be a prominent figure in the comedy world, known for her candid and insightful humor. Whitney Cummings age is 41 years .
|Famous Name:||Whitney Cummings|
|Full Name:||Whitney Ann Cummings|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Birthplace:||Georgetown, Washington, D.C., United States|
|Net Worth:||$35 Million|
|Famous for:||She is popular for playing role of Stephanie in film Made of Honor in 2008|
She was born to Patti Cummings, a local of Texas and a public family members director of Neiman Marcus at Mazza Gallerie; and Eric Lynn Cummings, an attorney and project capitalist. She has an older half-brother named Kevin and an older sister named Ashley.
Cummings changed into raised Roman Catholic. Her parents divorced when she was five years old. She has stated that she became raised in a dysfunctional, alcoholic family. At age 12, she briefly resided together with her aunt in Virginia. Evanna Lynch Bio
|Father:||Eric Lynn Cummings|
Whitney Cummings Education:
|School||Annenberg School for Communication
St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
|College||University of Pennsylvania|
Cummings attended the celebrated St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland. During high school, she interned at Washington’s NBC-owned tv station WRC-TV. She studied performing at Washington, D.C.’s Studio Theater.
After excessive school, Cummings enrolled in the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. She graduated magna cum laude in 2004 with a diploma in Communications, and to begin with aspired to a career as a journalist. Evanna Lynch Bio
Professional Career Of Whitney Cummings:
Cummings launched her first hour-length standup special, Money Shot, in 2010 on Comedy Central. She co-starred in The Tony Rock Project and was regarded in the romantic comedy Made of Honor. Cummings had to assist role in the 2017 mystery Unforgettable, starring Katherine Heigl and Rosario Dawson, released in April 2017. The following month, 2 Broke Girls became canceled after having run six consecutive seasons.
On November 5, 2019, Cummings released her first podcast entitled Good for You. Her first role was becoming actor/producer Dan Levy. Good for You is co-hosted with the aid of a former assistant and fellow comic Benton Ray – and capabilities an extensive form of visitors; starting from politicians and comedians; to actors and journalists. Cummings has a bankruptcy giving advice in Tim Ferriss’ book Tools of Titans. Cariba Heine Full Bio Graphy
Movies List Of Whitney Cummings:
- EMR (2004) (CyberBunnyLilly)
- Hooked (2006) (Vanessa)
- Life is Short (2006) (Natalie)
- Come to the Net (2007) (Whitney)
- 7–10 Split (2007) (Whitney the Waitress)
- Grizzly Park (2008) (Tiffany Stone)
- Made of Honor (2008) (Stephanie)
- Why Men Go Gay in L.A. (2009) (Sarah)
- In Fidelity (2010) (Cindy)
- Successful Alcoholics (2010)
- 3,2,1… Frankie Go Boom (2012) (Claudia)
- The Wedding Ringer (2015) (Holly Munk)
- The Ridiculous 6 (2015) (Susannah)
- Unforgettable (2017) (Ali)
- The Female Brain (2017) (Julia Brizendine)
- The Opening Act (2020) (Brooke Bailey)
- Tacoma FD (2021) (Courtney)
- How It Ends (2021) (Mandy)
- Studio 666 (2022) (Samantha)
- Good Mourning (2022) (Maxine)
- Half and Half (2005) (Woman)
- Fire Guys (2006) (Ponytails Pi)
- Trapped in TV Guide (2006)
- What About Brian (2006) (Sally)
- Tell Me You Love Me (2007) (Louise)
- Turbo Dates (2008) (Sandy)
- The Tony Rock Project (2008-2009)
- House (2009) (Courtney)
- Whitney (2011-13) (Whitney)
- Love You, Mean It (2012-13) (Host)
- Comedy Bang! Bang! (2014) (Herself)
- Maron (2015) (Herself)
- The Jim Gaffigan Show (2015) (Herself)
- Undateable (2015-16) (Charlotte)
- Workaholics (2016) (Juliette)
- Crashing (2018) (Herself)
- The Masked Dancer (2021) (Herself)
- The Wendy Williams Show (2021) (Herself)
Whitney Cummings Net Worth:
- Whitney Cummings net worth is estimated to be $30 Million Dollars as per Celebrity Net Worth. She is also a famous actress.
Whitney Cummings Famous Quotes
Whitney Cummings is a celebrity who has performed not only on talk shows but also in many interviews. And in those interviews, she says many things that her supporters take note of. She has said many important things, and if you were looking for Whitney’s quotes, you have come to the right place.
- Saying women aren’t funny is now like saying Asians can’t drive or saying black people have bad credit. It’s just really, like, so obsolete. –Whitney Cummings
- In my business, you have so many things going at once – TV shows, projects, movies – and sometimes, things never actually come to fruition. –Whitney Cummings
- Sometimes the funnier you are, the more vulnerable and scared you are underneath it all. So I think, for me, comedy was always a defense. It was a weapon so that you can’t hurt me. –Whitney Cummings
- After school, I’d wait for someone to pick me up and no one would, so I’d be like, ‘I guess I’ll walk home.’ I had to be a hustler because nobody did anything for me. –Whitney Cummings
- I’m kind of emotionally dyslexic, and when I feel vulnerable or nervous, I laugh. –Whitney Cummings
Whitney Cummings Awards and Honors:
|Awards||Theatre World Award|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Whitney Cummings Comedian
Who is Whitney Cummings?
Whitney Cummings is a renowned American comedian, actress, and writer. She is known for her stand-up comedy, acting roles in television series, and her work as a writer and producer.
When and where was Whitney Cummings born?
Whitney Cummings was born on September 4, 1982, in Georgetown, Washington, D.C., USA.
What is Whitney Cummings famous for?
Whitney Cummings is famous for her stand-up comedy specials, including "Money Shot" and "I Love You," as well as her work as a co-creator and executive producer of popular television series like "2 Broke Girls" and "Whitney."
How did Whitney Cummings start her career in comedy?
Cummings began her comedy career by performing at open mic nights in Los Angeles. She gained recognition for her talent and eventually appeared on several comedy shows and specials.
What are some of Whitney Cummings’ notable comedy specials?
Some of Whitney Cummings' notable comedy specials include "Money Shot" (2010), "I Love You" (2014), and "Can I Touch It?" (2019). These specials have garnered her a dedicated fan base.