Table of Contents
Taraneh Alidoosti is an acclaimed Iranian actress, born on January 12, 1984, in Tehran, Iran. She rose to prominence for her exceptional talent and versatility in Iranian cinema. With a career spanning over two decades, Alidoosti has earned numerous awards for her performances in films like “Fireworks Wednesday” and “The Salesman,” which won an Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film. She’s known for her impactful roles and commitment to social issues, making her a respected figure both in Iran and internationally. Taraneh Alidoosti’s age is 39 years .
|Famous Name:||Taraneh Alidoosti|
|Full Name:||Taraneh Alidoosti|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth:||$ 95 Million|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her role in film At The End Of 8th Street (2010)|
She has a family of four people that incorporates her folks and siblings. Her dad, Hamid Alidoosti, was the main Iranian to play for an unfamiliar group, FSV Salmrohr, Bundesliga, Germany. Presently, he is an expert football trainer. Her mom, Nadere Hakimelahi, is a stone worker and craftsmanship mentor. Due to the support of her family, she has achieved so many achievements in her career.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
At age 17, she started her acting career with the main role in I’m Taraneh, 15 out of 2002. She won the Bronze Leopard for Best Actress from the Locarno International Film Festival. She is for the most part known for her selective measures in tolerating testing, emotional roles, as exemplified by her long cooperation with Oscar champ Asghar Farhadi. A noticeable actress in Iran, she has packed away numerous honors and awards. Alidoosti played the lead spot during the three periods of the hit Iranian TV series Shahrzad.
|1st Movie/Drama:||I'm Taraneh, 15 (2002)|
- I’m Taraneh, 15 (2002) (Taraneh Parnian)
- The Beautiful City (2003) (Firoozeh)
- Jamshid and Khorshid (2005) (Khorshid)
- Fireworks Wednesday (2006) (Rouhi)
- Canaan (2007) (Mina)
- Shirin (2008) (Taraneh Alidoosti)
- Life With Closed Eyes (2008) (Parastoo)
- About Elly (2008) (Elly)
- The Secret Of Taran Plain (2009) (Nurse)
- Doubt (2009) (Mahtab)
- Whatever God Wants (2010) (Parmida)
- At The End Of 8th Street (2010) (Niloofar)
- Modest Reception (2012) (Leyla)
- The Wedlock (2012) (Sanaz)
- The Shallow Yellow Sky (2013) (Ghazal)
- Absolute Rest (2014) (Samira)
- Atom Heart Mother (2014) (Arineh)
- The Salesman (2016) (Rana)
- Orca (2020) (Elham)
- Subtraction (2021)
- Fajr Film Festival Awards
- Locarno International Film Festival Awards
- Cinefan Festival of Asian and Arab Cinema Awards
- Vesoul International Film Festival Awards
Taraneh Alidoosti’s net worth is estimated to be $ 95 Million. She is also a famous actress.
Married Life / Kids:
In 2011, Taraneh got wedded to Ali Mansoor. She had a little girl named is Hannah.
Social Media Accounts: