Table of Contents
Taapsee Pannu is a renowned Indian actress, born on August 1, 1987, in New Delhi. She began her acting career in the South Indian film industry before making her Bollywood debut in 2013 with the film “Chashme Baddoor.” Known for her versatility, Taapsee has received critical acclaim for roles in movies like “Pink,” “Badla,” and “Thappad.” She is celebrated for her strong, impactful performances and has become a prominent figure in Indian cinema, advocating for women’s rights and equality. Taapsee Pannu’s age is 36 years .
|Famous Name:||Taapsee Pannu|
|Full Name:||Taapsee Pannu|
|Date of Birth:|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Birthplace:||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown:||New Delhi, India|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her role in Vandhaan Vendraan (2011)|
She belongs to a Punjabi family. She has a family of four people that includes her parents, and a sister. Her dad’s name is Dilmohan Singh Pannu. Her mom’s name is Nirmaljeet Pannu.
Due to the support of her family in this career, she has achieved so many successes. Taapsee likes to spend most of her time with her family and considers them a very important part of her life. She takes care of her health and likes to eat and train healthily to maintain a sound lifestyle.
|Father:||Dilmohan Singh Pannu|
Her educational background revolves around Delhi. She got a schooling education at the Mata Jai Kaur Public School in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. Subsequent to finishing her graduate degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology. Acting and performing was the passion of Taapsee from the very start and pursuing her passion was the best thing that changed her whole life
|School:||Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi, India|
|University:||Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
Taapsee started her career in the showbiz industry soon after completing studies with a small role of Sravya in Jhummandi Naadam in 2010. Her exceptional and marvelous acting skills and hardworking devotion to the role won her lead roles soon after the debut. She also played the role of the little girl of a US-based tycoon who comes to India to examine conventional Telugu music. Her next film Aadukalam (2011), denoted her debut in Tamil film.
The phenomenal thing about a young actress is that she reads the script thoroughly before taking on a new role and chooses characters that convey a very good message to society. She always preferred quality over quantity, the thing which is admired about her. Afterward, she had two Tamil discharges, the awfulness satire Muni 3, inverse Raghava Lawrence and Aishwarya R. Dhanush’s Vai Raja Vai, which highlighted her in an extraordinary appearance.
As of 2019, Taapsee has two Bollywood movies scheduled to be discharged in 2019. Next, she is including in Prakash Raj’s directorial debut Tadka, a change of the 2011 Malayalam blockbuster Salt N’ Pepper.
|1st Movie/Drama:||Jhummandi Naadam (2010)|
- Jhummandi Naadam (2010) (Sravya)
- Aadukalam (2011) (Irene Claude)
- Vastadu Naa Raju (2011) (Pooja)
- Mr. Perfect (2011) (Maggie)
- Veera (2011) (Aiki)
- Vandhaan Vendraan (2011) (Anjana)
- Mogudu (2011) (Rajarajeshwari)
- Doubles (2011) (Saira Banu)
- Daruvu (2012) (Swetha)
- Gundello Godari (2013) (Sarala)
- Chashme Baddoor (2013) (Seema)
- Shadow (2013) (Madhubala)
- Sahasam (2013) (Srinidhi)
- Arrambam (2013) (Anitha)
- Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam (2014) (Herself)
- Baby (2015) (Shabana Khan)
- Kanchana 2 (2015) (Nandini)
- Vai Raja Vai (2015) (Shreya)
- Dongaata (2015) (Herself)
- Pink (2016) (Meenal Arora)
- Running Shaadi (2017) (Nimmi)
- The Ghazi Attack (2017) (Dr. Ananya)
- Naam Shabana (2017) (Shabana Khan)
- Anando Brahma (2017) (Unnamed ghost)
- Judwaa 2 (2017) (Samara)
- Dil Juunglee (2018) (Koroli Nair)
- Soorma (2018) (Harpreet)
- Mulk (2018) (Aarti Malhotra Mohammad)
- Neevevaro (2018) (Vennela)
- Manmarziyaan (2018) (Rumi Bagga)
- Badla (2019) (Naina Sethi)
- Game Over (2019) (Swapna)
- Mission Mangal (2019) (Kritika Aggarwal)
- Saand Ki Aankh (2019) (Prakashi Tomar)
- Thappad (2020) (Amrita)
- Haseen Dillruba (2021) (Rani Kashyap)
- Jana Gana Mana (2021) (TBA)
- Rashmi Rocket (2021) (TBA)
- Looop Lapeta (2021)
- Annabelle Subramaniam (2021)
- Dobaaraa (2022) (TBA)
- Alien (2022) (TBA)
- Shabaash Mithu (2022) (Mithali Raj)
- Santosham Film Awards
- South Africa India Film And Television Awards
- Edison Awards
- Lux Golden Rose Awards
- Jagran Film Festival Awards
- International Indian Film Academy Awards
- Zee Cine Awards
- GeoSpa AsiaSpa Awards
- Streaming Awards
- Lokmat Most Stylish Awards
- Jashn-E -Youngistan Awards
Taapsee Pannu has expected total assets to be more than $6 Million. She is also a famous actress.
Affairs / Boyfriends:
She is unmarried. She has been involved with the Tamil on-screen actor Mahat Raghavendra and from that point forward, she came into association with Denmark’s badminton player Mathias Boe yet because of certain reasons she likewise said a final farewell to him.
|Boyfriend:||Mahat Raghavendra (Actor), Mathias Boe (Badminton Player)|
|Husband:||(will update soon)|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Taapsee Pannu Actress
Who is Taapsee Pannu?
Taapsee Pannu is an Indian actress who primarily works in Hindi and regional cinema. She made her acting debut in the Telugu film "Jhummandi Naadam" in 2010 and later ventured into Bollywood.
When and where was Taapsee Pannu born?
Taapsee Pannu was born on August 1, 1987, in New Delhi, India.
What are some of Taapsee Pannu’s notable Bollywood films?
Taapsee has appeared in several successful Bollywood films, including "Pink," "Naam Shabana," "Mulk," "Badla," "Thappad," and "Rashmi Rocket."
Has Taapsee Pannu received any awards for her acting?
Yes, Taapsee Pannu has received several awards and nominations for her performances. She has won awards like the Filmfare Award and the National Film Award for her work in the film industry.
Which languages does Taapsee Pannu speak?
Taapsee is fluent in multiple languages, including Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu. Her multilingual skills have allowed her to work in various regional film industries.
What is Taapsee Pannu’s educational background?
Taapsee holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology in New Delhi.