Swara Bhaskar Age & Wiki:
Swara Bhaskar is a beautiful Indian actress. She works in the Hindi film industry. She is renowned for her best role in movies Aurangzeb (2013) and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015). Because of her best performances she won Screen Awards and furthermore nominated Filmfare Awards. Her date of birth is 09 April 1988 in Delhi, India. Swara Baskar age is [dob].[bio]
She is the girl of Indian Navy official C. Uday Bhaskar and his wife Ira Bhaskar, an educator of film concentrates in Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. Also, her maternal grandma belongs to Varanasi.
She did her schooling education from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. And, she got education English literature at Delhi University where she was schoolmate Minissha Lamba is also actress. She got graduate degree in sociology from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:[body]
She made her acting profession debut with the film Madholal Keep Walking (2009), which was screened at the 33rd Cairo International Film Festival however not performed at the box office India. At that point she played a supporting part in drama Guzaarish (2010), close by Hritik Roshan and Aishwariya Rai. Swara showed up in film The Untitled Kartik Krishnan Project, which was promoted as India’s first mumblecore film with the spending plan of US$560 dollar and finished in one year. And, the Indian first film to be screened at the Transilvania International Film Festival.
She showed up in film Raanjhanaa, the well known part of Bindiya alongside Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor, which was one of the most noteworthy earning Bollywood film of the year. At that point she showed up as a female lead part in the movies flop Sabki Bajegi Band inverse Sumeet Vyas. In 2016, Swara played the lead role in parody show Nil Battey Sannata. She made her web debut in forthcoming web arrangement called It’s Not That Simple which is delivered by Viacom 18’s real time feature Voot.
And she also played the lead part in romantic comedy film Veere Di Wedding, alongside Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and Shikha Talsania. Swara Bhasker’s masturbation scene utilizing a vibrator was adulated for its straightforward depiction of ladies’ sexuality. On this film boycott in Pakistan, Swara said that she can’t hope for something else from Pakistan, which is a faltering and non-mainstream country state and run by Sharia laws.
- Madholal Keep Walking (2009) (Sudha M. Dubey)
- Guzaarish (2010) (Radhika Talwar)
- The Untitled Kartik Krishnan Project (2010) (Swara Bhaskar / Maya)
- Tanu Weds Manu (2011) (Payal Sinha Singh)
- Chillar Party (2011) (Battle Hour Anchor)
- Listen… Amaya (2013) (Amaya Krishnamoorthy)
- Aurangzeb (2013) (Suman)
- Raanjhanaa (2013) (Bindiya)
- Sabki Bajegi Band (2013) (Jaya)
- Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai (2014)
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015) (Payal Sinha Singh)
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) (Rajkumari Chandrika)
- X: Past Is Present (2015) (Aunty)
- Nil Battey Sannata (2016) (Chanda Sahay)
- Anaarkali of Aarah (2017) (Anarkali)
- Veere Di Wedding (2018) (Sakshi Soni)
- Sheer Qorma (2020)
- Samvidhaan (2014) (Presenter)
- Rangoli (2015-17) (Host)
- It’s Not That Simple (2016-present) (Meera)
- Hello Mini (2019)
- Rasbhari (2020) (Shanoo Bansal)
- Flesh (2020) (ACP Radha Nautiyal)
- Bhaag Beanie Bhaag (2020) (Beanie Bhatnagar)
- Zee Cine Awards
- Screen Awards
- Silk Road International Film Festival Awards
- Lux Golden Rose Awards
Swara Bhaskar net worth is assessed to be $5 million dollars according to Celebrity Net Worth. She is likewise renowned actress.
Social Media Accounts:[acc]