Table of Contents
Sarah Gadon, born April 4, 1987, is a renowned Canadian actress recognized for her versatility. She started her career as a child artist in TV shows, transitioning into critical roles in “Alias Grace” and “Dracula Untold.” Gadon has also made notable contributions in the voice acting sphere. With her performances characterized by depth and realism, she has been recognized by the Canadian Screen Awards. Beyond acting, Gadon is known for her commitment to her Canadian heritage and fostering the arts locally. Sarah Gadon age is 36 years .
|Famous Name:||Sarah Gadon|
|Full Name:||Sarah Lynn Gadon|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Birthplace:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million Dollars|
|Famous for:||She is renowned for her function in A Dangerous Method (2011) and Maps to the Stars (2014)|
|Brother(s):||James Gadon (Older)|
Gadon was born to an analyst father and instructor mother. She has a more established sibling named is James.
|School:||Claude Watson School for the Performing Arts, The National Ballet School, Canada|
|University:||University of Toronto|
She likewise proceeding as an artist, with time spent as a Junior Associate at The National Ballet School of Canada and as an understudy at the Claude Watson School for the Performing Arts. She graduated secondary school as an Ontario Scholar from Vaughan Road Academy. Also, she finished her education in the University of Toronto’s Cinema Studies Institute at Innis College.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Shoes Size:||8.5 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||La Femme Nikita (1998)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Fast Food High (2003)|
At 10 years old, she began acting with her first function in a scene of La Femme Nikita (1998). She likewise has various TV movies surprisingly. Because of her best performance she was designated for the Young Artist Award in a TV film The Other Me (2000). In 2005, she shot for Where Love Reigns, a special film co-featuring Douglas Henshall. She played Phillippa in the TV variation of Ken Follett’s hit World Without End, an eight-hour occasion arrangement.
In 2012, she also showed up in the David Cronenberg film A Dangerous Method and in a Canadian short film, Yellow Fish, close by J. Adam Brown. She took an interest in the CBC “Canada Reads” rivalry in 2014. In 2014, it was declared that she was projected in Miramax’s otherworldly action The ninth Life of Louis Drax, alongside Jamie Dornan and Aaron Paul.
In 2016, Gadon featured inverse Logan Lerman in Indignation, a variation of Philip Roth’s 2008 novel of a similar title, and inverse James Franco. Gadon played the lead part in the CBC miniseries Alias Grace, which depends on the Margaret Atwood tale of a similar name. For her best performance, she won her subsequent Canadian Screen Award. In 2019, she featured in the third period of the HBO collection arrangement True Detective.
- Fast Food High (2003) (Zoe)
- Siblings (2004) (Margaret)
- Charlie Bartlett (2007) (Priscilla)
- Leslie, My Name Is Evil (2009) (Laura)
- A Dangerous Method (2011) (Emma Jung)
- The Moth Diaries (2011) (Lucy Blake)
- Dream House (2011) (Cindi)
- Antiviral (2012) (Hannah Geist)
- Cosmopolis (2012) (Elise Shifrin)
- Enemy (2013) (Helen St. Claire)
- Belle (2013) (Lady Elizabeth Murray)
- The F Word (2013) (Megan)
- The Nut Job (2014) (Lana)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)(Kari)
- Maps to the Stars (2014) (Clarice Taggart)
- Dracula Untold (2014) (Mirena)
- The Girl King (2015) (Countess Ebba Sparre)
- A Royal Night Out (2015) (Princess Elizabeth)
- Indignation (2016) (Olivia Hutton)
- The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016)
- The Death & Life of John F. Donovan (2018)
- Octavio Is Dead! (2018) (Tyler Kent)
- The Great Darkened Days (2018) (Helen)
- American Woman (2019) (Pauline)
- Black Bear (2020) (Blair)
- Vampires vs. the Bronx (2020) (Vivian)
- All My Puny Sorrows (TBA)
- La Femme Nikita (1998) (Julia)
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1999) (Monica)
- Twice in a Lifetime (2000) (Young Laura Burnham)
- The Other Me (2000) (Heather)
- In a Heartbeat (2000) (Jennifer)
- Phantom of the Megaplex (2000) (Sarah)
- Mattimeo: A Tale of Redwall (2000) (Cynthia Vole / Tess Churchmouse)
- What Girls Learn (2001) (Samantha)
- Mutant X (2002) (Catherine Hartman)
- Cadet Kelly (2002) (Amanda)
- Mom’s on Strike (2002) (Jessica Harris)
- The Strange Legacy of Cameron Cruz (2002)
- Society’s Child (2002) (Nikki Best)
- Doc (2003) (Terri Lewis)
- My Dad the Rock Star (2003) (Alyssa)
- This Is Wonderland (2004) (Zoe Kelsey)
- Dark Oracle (2004) (Claudia)
- The Eleventh Hour (2004-2005) (Cassie Redner)
- Time Warp Trio (2005) (Jodie)
- Life with Derek (2005) (Vicki)
- Code Breakers (2005) (Julia Nolan)
- Ruby Gloom (2006-2007) (Ruby Gloom)
- Friends and Heroes (2007-2009) (Portia)
- Total Drama (2007-2011) (Beth)
- Chasing the Dream (2008) (Celeste Mercier)
- Flashpoint (2008) (Tasha Redford)
- The Border (2008-2009) (Zoe Kessler)
- Aaron Stone (2009) (Dr. Martin)
- Being Erica (2009) (Katie Atkins)
- Murdoch Mysteries (2009-2011) (Ruby Ogden)
- Happy Town (2010) (Georgia Bravin)
- The Dating Guy (2010) (Darlene)
- World Without End (2012) (Philippa)
- The Plateaus (2015) (Trek’s Mom)
- Man Seeking Woman (2016) (Kelly)
- Letterkenny (2017-18) (Gae)
- Alias Grace (2017) (Grace Marks)
- Total DramaRama (2018) (Beth)
- True Detective (2019) (Elisa Montgomery)
- Castle Rock (2019) (Rita Green)
- Most Dangerous Game (2020) (Val)
- Vancouver Film Critics Circle Awards
- Canadian Screen Awards
- ACTRA Awards
Sarah Gadon net worth is estimated to be $1 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth. She is also famous actress.
|Boyfriend:||François Arnaud (2014) (Actor)|
Gadon was involved with movie supervisor and famous director Matthew Hannam. In 2019 joint meeting, the pair clarified that their mutual experience of impermanent remains in unfamiliar urban communities was important for the trigger for the short movie Paseo, the principal movie wherein Hannam coordinated Gadon.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Sarah Gadon Actress
When and where was Sarah Gadon born?
Sarah Gadon was born on April 4, 1987, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
What are some of Sarah Gadon’s notable roles?
Gadon is well-known for her roles in projects such as "Dracula Untold" where she played Mirena, in "A Dangerous Method" as Emma Jung, and as Sadie Dunhill in the miniseries "11.22.63". She is also recognized for her work in David Cronenberg's films, including "Cosmopolis" and "Maps to the Stars".
What was her early career like?
Sarah Gadon began her career doing voice work for various children's programs, including "Ruby Gloom" and "Total Drama". She then transitioned into live-action roles in television and film.
Did Sarah Gadon receive any awards or nominations?
Yes, Sarah Gadon has received several nominations for her performances, including Canadian Screen Awards. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, please verify from a more recent source.
What is Sarah Gadon’s educational background?
Sarah Gadon studied at the National Ballet School of Canada and later attended the University of Toronto's Cinema Studies Institute.