Table of Contents
Sarah Chalke, born on August 27, 1976, is a Canadian actress renowned for her roles as Dr. Elliot Reid on “Scrubs”, Becky Conner on “Roseanne”, and Beth Smith on “Rick and Morty”. She started her acting career in the early 90s. Over the years, Chalke has shown versatility across multiple genres, proving her mettle in comedy, drama, and voice acting, thereby solidifying her place in the entertainment industry. Sarah Chalke age is 47 years .
|Famous Name:||Sarah Chalke|
|Full Name:||Sarah Louise Christine Chalke|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Birthplace:||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Current Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$15 Million|
|Famous for:||She is popular for her role on the NBC/ABC satire arrangement Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother|
|Sister(s):||Natasha Chalke (Older), Piper Chalke (Younger)|
She was brought up in North Vancouver, British Columbia. She is the center of three girls destined to Douglas and Angela Chalke. Her mom is from Rostock, Germany.
|School:||Handsworth Secondary School, North Vancouver, Canada|
As indicated by a Scrubs discourse track, she used to go to the German school in her old neighborhood two times every week. Her first language is English, however she communicates in German fluidly and French “genuinely well”. This was fused into her Scrubs character, Elliot Reid, who communicated in German and French at similar levels. Chalke moved on from Handsworth Secondary School in North Vancouver in 1994.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Neon Rider (1992)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Ernest Goes to School (1994)|
Chalke’s acting career started at age eight when she started showing up in melodic theater creations. At 12, she turned into a columnist on the Canadian youngsters’ show KidZone. In 2001, she was given a role in the NBC parody arrangement Scrubs and she would be a cast part for each of the nine seasons until the arrangement finished its altercation 2010. She has showed up in a few component films, including Ernest Goes to School and Cake. She showed up in Channel 101’s The ‘Bu with The Lonely Island, a farce of the hit show The O.C. And she showed up as a supporting character in Chaos Theory, which featured individual Canadian Ryan Reynolds.
She played a hysterical mother named Casey Hedges in the Gray’s Anatomy season 9 scene “Can’t Fight This Feeling”. Chalke additionally voices Beth on the show Rick and Morty. On 2017, it was reported that a recovery of Roseanne was in progress, and that a large portion of the first cast and a portion of the makers would return for the restoration arrangement. On 2017, it was affirmed that eight scenes of the show were greenlit by ABC and would air mid-season in 2018. Following its crossing out, she later returned for its side project arrangement, The Conners.
- Ernest Goes to School (1994) (Maisy)
- Y2K (1999) (Myra Soljev)
- All Shook Up (1999) (Katy Dudston)
- Cinderella: Single Again (2000) (Cinderella)
- Spin Cycle (2000) (Tess)
- Kill Me Later (2001) (Linda)
- XCU: Extreme Close Up (2001) (Jane Bennett)
- Alchemy (2005) (Samantha Rose)
- Cake (2005) (Jane)
- Mama’s Boy (2007) (Maya)
- Chaos Theory (2008) (Paula Crowe)
- Mother’s Day (2016) (Gabi)
- After the Reality (2016) (Kate)
- The Wrong Missy (2020) (Julia)
- Neon Rider (1992) (Annie)
- City Boy (1992) (Angelica)
- Relentless: Mind of a Killer (1993) (Carrie)
- Woman on the Ledge (1993) (Elizabeth)
- Roseanne (1993-1997, 2018) (Becky Conner-Healy / Andrea)
- Beyond Obsession (1994) (Laura Sawyer)
- Robin of Locksley (1996) (Marion Fitzwater)
- Dead Ahead (1996) (Heather Loch)
- Stand Against Fear (1996) (Krista Wilson)
- A Child’s Wish (1997) (Melinda)
- Dying to Belong (1997) (Drea Davenport)
- Daughters (1997) (Annie Morrell)
- Dead Man’s Gun (1997) (Muriel Jakes)
- I’ve Been Waiting for You (1998)
- First Wave (1999) (Chloe Wells)
- Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy (1999-2000) (Gloria Hobson)
- Scrubs (2001-2010) (Elliot Reid)
- Clone High (2002-2003) (voice)
- The ‘Bu (2003-2004) (Melissa)
- Little Britain USA (2008) (Lisa Warren)
- How I Met Your Mother (2008-2009, 2014) (Stella Zinman)
- Scrubs: Interns (2009) (Dr. Elliot Reid)
- Maneater (2009) (Clarissa Alpert)
- The Fresh Beat Band (2009) (The Good Witch)
- Prep & Landing (2009) (voice)
- Team Spitz (2010) (Alicia)
- Freshmen (2010) (Jane)
- Mad Love (2011)(Kate Swanson)
- American Dad! (2011, 2017) (voice)
- Cougar Town (2012) (Angie)
- Grey’s Anatomy (2013) (Casey Hedges)
- How to Live with Your Parents (2013) (Polly Green-Tatham)
- Rick and Morty (2013-present) (voice)
- Really (2014) (Lori)
- Backstrom (2015) (Amy Gazanian)
- Undateable (2015) (Sarah Chalke)
- Tit for Tat (2015) (Sarah)
- Angie Tribeca (2016) (Mrs. Parsons)
- Inside Amy Schumer (2016)
- Milo Murphy’s Law (2016-2019) (voice)
- Speechless (2017-2019) (Melanie)
- Nobodies (2018) (Sarah Chalke)
- The Conners (2018) (Andrea)
- Friends from College (2018) (Merrill Morgan)
- Paradise PD (2018-2020) (voice)
- Psych 2: Lassie Come Home (2020) (Nurse Dolores)
- Firefly Lane (2021) (Kate Mularkey)
Sarah Chalke net worth is estimated to be $14 Million. She is also talented actress.
Married Life & Children:
|Boyfriend:||Devon Sawa (1995-1996), Will Forte (2000), Zach Braff (2001-2003)|
|Daughter(s):||Frances Afifi (b. 2016)|
|Son(s):||Charlie Rhodes Afifi (b. 2009)|
Chalke is engaged in to legal counselor Jamie Afifi. The couple has a child who was born in 2009. Her child was determined at age two to have Kawasaki illness. Their little girl was born also in May 2016.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Sarah Chalke Actress
Who is Sarah Chalke?
Sarah Chalke is a Canadian actress known for her roles in several popular television series. She first gained international prominence playing the character Dr. Elliot Reid on the comedy series "Scrubs" from 2001-2010. Earlier in her career, she played the character of Becky Conner-Healy on the ABC sitcom "Roseanne."
Where was Sarah Chalke born and raised?
Sarah Chalke was born on August 27, 1976, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She was raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
What other notable roles has Sarah Chalke played?
Apart from "Scrubs" and "Roseanne," Sarah Chalke also played the role of Stella Zinman on the popular series "How I Met Your Mother." She voiced Beth Smith on the animated series "Rick and Morty," and played the lead character in the Netflix series "Firefly Lane."
What languages does Sarah Chalke speak?
Sarah Chalke is multilingual. Apart from English, she speaks German and French fluently. She learned German from her mother, who is originally from Germany.