Table of Contents
Rachelle Lefevre, born in Montreal, Canada, on February 1, 1979, is a Canadian actress known for her captivating performances in both film and television. Her breakthrough role came in the “Twilight” series, where she portrayed the vampire Victoria. She also shone in TV series like “Under the Dome” and “Proven Innocent”. With her striking red hair and exceptional talent, Lefevre continues to make a significant impact in the entertainment industry. Rachelle Lefevre age is 44 years .
|Famous Name:||Rachelle Lefèvre|
|Full Name:||Rachelle Marie Lefèvre|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Birthplace:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Famous for:||She is known for her best part in the arrangement A Gifted Man (2011–2012) and Under the Dome (2013–2015)|
Rachelle was raised by an English educator father and a clinician mother. Her dad’s family is initially from France and Northern Ireland and her maternal grandparents are Jewish. Her stepfather is a rabbi. Lefevre was brought up in a non-denominational family, and recognizes as Jewish. She has three sisters and talks both English and French, however she grew up generally English.
|School:||Walnut Hill School, Natick|
|College:||Dawson College, Westmount, Canada, Centennial Academy of Fine Arts, Colorado|
|University:||McGill University, Montreal, Canada|
Lefevre went to Centennial Academy, a private secondary school and later considered imaginative expressions at Dawson College. She read theater for two summers at the Walnut Hill School in Natick, Massachusetts, and started a degree in instruction and writing at McGill University.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Shoes Size:||8 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||Big Wolf on Campus (1999)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Stardom (2000)|
Lefevre showed up in the movie Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, coordinated by George Clooney. She showed up in the TV films Picking Up and Dropping Off with Scott Wolf and in the romantic Hatley High (2003). In 2004, she played Etta Place in the Calgary-recorded TV film The Legend of Butch and Sundance. Lefevre showed up in the CBC miniseries The Summit, recorded in Ontario, and finished the film Casino Jack, featuring Kevin Spacey.
In 2011, Lefevre joined the cast of the CBS TV show, A Gifted Man, playing a specialist. Lefevre featured in the CBS summer spine chiller, Under the Dome, in light of smash hit novel of a similar name by Stephen King. Lefevre joined a group cast. The arrangement was recorded in Wilmington, North Carolina, which went on for three seasons on the organization finishing off with September 2015.
In 2017, Lefevre also joined the cast of Global’s widely praised unique TV arrangement, Mary Kills People for Season 2, debuting in January 2018. The arrangement stars Caroline Dhavernas as Mary. Lefevre plays Olivia, sister of a casualty from Season 1, who endeavors to coerce Mary. In 2019, she played the lead function of Madeline Scott in the Fox lawful show Proven Innocent. The show was aslo dropped after one season.
- Stardom (2000) (Catherine)
- Life in the Balance (2001) (Kristy Carswell)
- Dead Awake (2001) (Randi Baum)
- Abandon (2002) (Eager Beaver)
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002) (Tuvia)
- Deception (2003) (Denise)
- Hatley High (2003) (Hyacinthe Marquez)
- The Big Thing (2004) (Sarah)
- Head in the Clouds (2004) (Alice)
- Noel (2004) (Holly)
- The River King (2005) (Carlin Leander)
- Pure (2005) (Julie)
- Suffering Man’s Charity (2007) (Elaine)
- Fugitive Pieces (2007) (Naomi)
- Prom Wars (2008) (Sabina)
- Twilight (2008) (Victoria Sutherland)
- New Moon (2009) (Victoria Sutherland)
- Barney’s Version (2010) (Clara)
- Casino Jack (2010 (Emily Miller)
- The Pool Boys (2011) (Laura)
- The Caller (2011) (Mary Kee)
- Omertà (2012) (Sophie)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012) (Victoria Sutherland)
- White House Down (2013) (Melanie)
- Pawn Shop Chronicles (2013) (Sandy)
- Homefront (2013) (Susan Hetch)
- The Legend of Sarila (2013) (Voice role)
- Reclaim (2014) (Shannon)
- Edge of Winter (2016) (Karen)
- Hollow in the Land (2017) (Charlene)
- Big Wolf on Campus (1999) (Stacey Hanson)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1999) (Katrina Van Tassel)
- The Hunger (2000) (Smallpox Woman)
- Bliss Marine (2002)
- Defenders of the Outer Dimension (2002) (Tyreena)
- Undressed (2002) (Annie Isles)
- Largo Winch (2003) (Catarina)
- See Jane Date (2003) (Eloise)
- Charmed (2003) (Olivia Callaway)
- Picking Up & Dropping Off (2003) (Georgia)
- Petits mythes urbains (2004)
- The Legend of Butch & Sundance (2004)
- Pool Guys (2005) (Alana)
- Life on a Stick (2005) (Lily)
- Bones (2005) (Amy Morton)
- Veronica Mars (2006) (Marjorie)
- The Class (2006) (Sue)
- Four Kings (2006) (Lauren)
- What About Brian (2006) (Heather)
- How I Met Your Mother (2007) (Sarah)
- The Closer (2007) (Michelle Morgan)
- CSI: NY (2007) (Devon Maxford)
- Boston Legal (2008) (Dana Strickland)
- Life on Mars (2008) (Annie Cartwright)
- Swingtown (2008) (Melinda)
- Eli Stone (2008) (Candance Bonneville)
- The Summit (2008) (Leonie Adderly)
- Do You Know Me (2009)
- Better Off Ted (2009) (Rebecca)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2009) (Kumari)
- The Deep End (2010) (Katie Campbell)
- Off the Map (2011) (Dr. Ryan Clark)
- Reconstruction (2011) (Anna)
- A Gifted Man (2011-12) (Dr. Kate Sykora)
- Under The Dome (2013-15) (Julia Shumway)
- King of the Nerds (2015) (Herself)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2017)
- Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams (2017) (Katie)
- Battle of the Network Stars (2017) (Herself)
- Mary Kills People (2018) (Olivia Bloom)
- Proven Innocent (2019) (Madeline Scott)
- The Sounds (2020) (Maggie Cabbott)
Lefevre net worth is assessed to be $1.5 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth. She is likewise wonderful actress.
Personal Life / Husband:
|Boyfriend:||Jamie Thomas King (2009) (Actor)|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Rachelle Lefevre Actress
Who is Rachelle Lefevre?
Rachelle Lefevre is a Canadian actress. She was born on February 1, 1979, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is best known for her role as Victoria Sutherland in the first two movies of the "Twilight" saga.
What is Rachelle Lefevre known for?
Lefevre is known for her role as Victoria Sutherland in the Twilight series. Besides, she has also appeared in numerous TV series like "Big Wolf on Campus," "What About Brian," "Swingtown," and "Under the Dome."
What is Rachelle Lefevre’s background?
Lefevre was born in Montreal, Quebec, to an English father and a French mother. She attended Centennial Academy, a private high school, and later studied creative arts at Dawson College. She read education and literature at McGill University.
What languages does Rachelle Lefevre speak?
Rachelle Lefevre is bilingual, she speaks both English and French fluently.