Table of Contents
Pedro Alonso is a renowned Spanish actor, born in 1971 in Galicia. He studied at the Royal School of Dramatic Art, Madrid, and gained international fame through his role as ‘Berlin’ in the Netflix series “Money Heist” (“La Casa de Papel”). Alonso’s nuanced performances have earned him critical acclaim and numerous awards, solidifying his status as one of Spain’s most respected actors. He continues to captivate audiences with his compelling performances in film and television.
|Famous Name:||Pedro Alonso|
|Full Name:||Pedro González Alonso|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Birthplace:||Vigo, Galicia, Spain|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Famous for:||He is popular for his best role of Andrés "Berlin" de Fonollosa in the Spanish arrangement Money Heist (La casa de papel)|
Early Life / Education:
|School:||Royal School of Dramatic Arts (RESAD), Madrid|
In 1992, he is graduating from the Royal School of Dramatic Arts (RESAD) in Madrid, and at Teatro de la Danza (Theater of Dance). Alonso communicates in Spanish, Galician, Catalan, and English. He is additionally distributing his work under the name Pedro Alonso O’choro.
Height, Weight, and Body Stats:
|Eyes Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Todos los hombres sois iguales (1997)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Hábitos (1995)|
He is known for his best performances on TV in Rías Baixas (2003–2005) and Padre Casares (2008–2015). He is broadly for playing characters as Diego Murquía/Adrián Vera Celande in the verifiable dramatization Gran Hotel. Alonso played the part of Andrés “Berlin” de Fonollosa in the dramatization arrangement Money Heist (La casa de Papel), which circulated in 2017 and at present transmissions on Netflix.
In 2018, he was picked as “Global Star of the Year” by GQ Turkey magazine. He co-featured in Diablo Guardián, Amazon Prime Video’s first show arrangement in Latin America, which was delivered in May 2018. In 2019, Alonso played the main part in the secret thrill ride The Silence of the Marsh.
- Hábitos (1995)
- Alma gitana (1996) (Antonio)
- Tengo una casa (1996) (Ferrari)
- Paranoia dixital (1996) (Guy)
- Niño nadie (1997) (Alex)
- Las vacaciones de Clara (1997) (Alan)
- El pliegue del hipocampo (1997) (Xavi)
- Insomnio (1998) (Miguel)
- Noviembre (2003) (Guard)
- El calentito (2005) (Marcos)
- La noche del hermano (2005) (Club Porter)
- 18 Meals (2010) (Vladimir Torres)
- 2Todo lo que tú quieras (2010) (Pedro)
- Un día normal (2010) (Professor)
- Onde está a Felicidade? (2011) (Ramon)
- O Apóstolo (2012) (Pilgrim)
- Maldito lunes (2013) (Rafa)
- Retribution (2015) (Contreras)
- La playa de los ahogados (2015) (Marcos Valverde)
- The Silence of the Marsh (2019) (Q)
- Todos los hombres sois iguales (1997) (Raúl)
- A las once en casa (1998) (Alejo)
- Raquel busca su sitio (2000)
- ¡Qué grande es el teatro! (2000) (Gonzalo)
- Pequeno hotel (2001)
- El comisario (2002) (Iván)
- Código fuego (2003) (Tomás)
- Rías Baixas (2003-05)
- Hospital Central (2005) (Curro Gómez)
- La Atlántida (2005) (Boris)
- As leis de Celavella (2005) (Amancio)
- Maridos e mulleres (2006-08) (Carlos)
- A vida por diante (2006)
- R.I.S. Científica (2007) (Héctor)
- Padre Casares (2008-15) (Father Horacio Casares)
- La bella Otero (2008) (Venancio Romero)
- El espejo (2008) (Álvaro)
- Gondar (2009) (Pedro Sotelo)
- 14 de abril. La República (2011)
- Gran Hotel (2011-13) (Diego Murquía / Adrián Vera Celande)
- Bajo sospecha (2014-15) (Roberto Vega Sánchez)
- Hospital Real (2015) (Andrés Osorio)
- El ministerio del tiempo (2016) (Lieutenant Cerezo)
- La embajada (2016) (Pablo Villar)
- Money Heist (2017-present) (Andrés de Fonollosa / Berlin)
- Traición (2017-18) (Roberto Fuentes del Riego)
- Diablo Guardián (2018) (Gallego)
Winning & Nominated Awards:
- Golden Nymph Awards
- Mestre Mateo Awards
- Award of the Spanish Actors Union
- Filming Italy Best Movie Awards
Pedro Alonso’s net worth is estimated to be $6 Million. He is also a famous actor.
Personal Life / Relationship:
|Daughter(s):||Uriel (b. 1998)|
Alonso is involved with Parisian hypnotic specialist and artist Tatiana Djordjevic. He likewise has a girl named is Uriel from a past relationship.
FAQs about Pedro Alonso Actor
Who is Pedro Alonso?
Pedro González Alonso, known as Pedro Alonso, is a Spanish actor, writer, and artist. He is best known for his role of Andrés "Berlin" de Fonollosa in the Spanish heist series Money Heist (La casa de papel) and for the role of Diego Murquía in the historical drama series Grand Hotel.
Where is Pedro Alonso from and what is his background?
Pedro Alonso was born in Vigo, Spain. He studied at the Royal School of Dramatic Arts (RESAD) in Madrid, graduating in 1992, and at Teatro de la Danza (Theatre of Dance). Alonso is ambidextrous and speaks Spanish, Galician, Catalan, and English. He is also a writer and artist, publishing his work under the name Pedro Alonso O'choro.
What are some of Pedro Alonso’s notable roles?
Alonso is known for his performances on television in Rías Baixas (2003–2005), Maridos e mulleres (2006–2008), Padre Casares (2008–2015), and Gondar (2009) at a local level in Galicia and nationally for playing characters such as Diego Murquía / Adrián Vera Celande in historical drama Gran Hotel. Alonso played the role of Andrés "Berlin" de Fonollosa in the crime drama series Money Heist (La casa de papel), which aired on Antena 3 in 2017 and currently broadcasts on Netflix. He co-starred in Diablo Guardián, Amazon Prime Video’s first drama series in Latin America, and played the leading role in the mystery thriller The Silence of the Marsh.
What is Pedro Alonso’s personal life like?
Alonso is in a relationship with Parisian hypnotherapist and artist Tatiana Djordjevic. He also has a daughter from a previous relationship.