Table of Contents
Natalia Dyer is an American actress, born January 13, 1995, known for her breakout role as Nancy Wheeler in Netflix’s hit series, “Stranger Things”. Her performance earned her a SAG Award, propelling her into Hollywood stardom. From Nashville, Tennessee, Dyer started acting professionally in 2009. Besides “Stranger Things”, she’s appeared in films like “Hannah Montana: The Movie” and “Yes, God, Yes”. She continues to gain acclaim for her emotive performances, contributing significantly to contemporary American film and television. Natalia Dyer age is 28 years .
|Famous Name:||Natalia Dyer|
|Full Name:||Natalia Danielle Dyer|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Birthplace:||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Famous for:||She is known for her role in the Netflix science fiction horror arrangement Stranger Things (2016–present)|
Early life / Education:
|School:||Nashville School of the Arts, New York University Gallatin School of Individualized Study, New York|
|University:||New York University, New YorkUnmarried|
Dyer was brought up in Nashville, Tennessee, moving on from the performing arts secondary school Nashville School of the Arts. Dyer moved to New York City and enlisted at NYU in 2013, learning at the Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Light Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Stranger Things (2016-present)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009)|
Dyer’s first screen role was in Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009). In 2011, she showed up in The Greening of Whitney Brown. Dyer at that point featured in the independent film I Believe in Unicorns, which debuted in 2014 at SXSW. In 2016, Dyer was given a role as Nancy Wheeler in the Netflix arrangement Stranger Things. In 2019, Dyer featured in the Netflix thriller Velvet Buzzsaw.
- Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) (Clarissa Granger)
- Too Sunny for Santa (2010) (Janie)
- The Greening of Whitney Brown (2011) (Lily)
- Blue Like Jazz (2012) (Grace)
- Don’t Let Me Go (2013) (Banshee)
- I Believe in Unicorns (2014) (Davina)
- The City at Night (2014) (Adeline)
- Till Dark (2015) (Lucy)
- Long Nights Short Mornings (2016) (Marie)
- Yes, God, Yes (2017) (Alice)
- Mountain Rest (2018) (Clara)
- After Her (2018) (Hailey)
- After Darkness (2019) (Clara)
- Velvet Buzzsaw (2019) (Coco)
- Yes, God, Yes (2019) (Alice)
- The Nearest Human Being (2019) (Monique)
- Tuscaloosa (2019) (Virginia)
- Things Heard and Seen (TBA)
- Stranger Things (2016-present) (Nancy Wheeler)
- Acting for a Cause (2020) (Jane Eyre)
- “Wild Love” (2018)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
Natalia Dyer is a talented American actress who has estimated total assets of $4 Million.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Natalia Dyer Actress
Who is Natalia Dyer?
Natalia Dyer is an American actress. She gained recognition for her role as Nancy Wheeler in the Netflix science fiction horror series "Stranger Things."
When was Natalia Dyer born?
Natalia Dyer was born on January 13, 1995.
Where is Natalia Dyer from?
Natalia Dyer is from Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
What are some notable roles that Natalia Dyer has played?
Natalia Dyer is best known for her role as Nancy Wheeler in the Netflix series "Stranger Things." Other notable roles include Clara in the indie drama "Yes, God, Yes," and Davina in "I Believe in Unicorns."