Table of Contents
Mouli Ganguly is an Indian actress, born on 15th Decemebr 1982 in Kolkata. She rose to fame with the television soap “Kahin Kisi Roz” and has subsequently played leading roles in various other serials. Ganguly has also made her mark in Bollywood and Bengali cinema. Known for her compelling performances and versatility, she continues to contribute to the Indian film industry. A formidable talent, Ganguly’s work has garnered acclaim, making her a respected figure in the entertainment industry. Mouli Ganguly age is 40 years .
|Famous Name:||Mouli Ganguly|
|Full Name:||Mouli Ganguly|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Birthplace:||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown:||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Net Worth:||$19 Million|
|Famous for:||She is acclaimed for her role in Kissebaaz (2019)|
|University:||University of Calcutta|
She is graduated in science from the University of Calcutta.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Baksho Rahashya (1996)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Raincoat (2004)|
She began modeling and has been in various TV and print advertisements. She has modelled for items like Pears, Rin, Ponds Face Wash, Horlicks, Rasna, Ariel, Close-Up and Bombay Dyeing and so on She has additionally functioned as an associate chief before she began acting. Ganguly was projected in the number one spot function in Kaahin Kissii Roz. The exceptionally appraised show gathered her a ton of positive reviews. She later featured in Kutumb and Kkusum. In 2004, Ganguly featured in the mainstream Sony TV sequential called Saaksshi ahead of the pack part inverse Samir Soni and Amit Sadh.
In 2009, she showed up on the truth move show Nach Baliye with her then sweetheart and co-star Mazher Sayed. She played the part of the rival in the sequential Kya Huaa Tera Vaada as a quick money manager who revives a sentiment with a wedded man. In 2016, she returned as a rival, this time in Season 3 of Zee TV’s mainstream Jamai Raja.
- Raincoat (2004) (Shaina)
- 68 Pages (2007) (Mansi)
- It’s a Man’s World (2010)
- Chalo Paltai (2011) (Malini)
- Kissebaaz (2019)
- Baksho Rahashya (1996) (Hotel Receiptionist)
- Thriller At 10 – Ghaatak: Part 1 – Part 5 (2000) (Shammi Narang)
- Milan (2000)
- Karam (2001) (Manasi)
- Kaahin Kissii Roz (2001-2004) (Shaina Sikand / Devika / Mansi)
- C.I.D. (2002)
- Krishna Arjun (2002) (Smriti / Malini)
- Kutumb (2003) (Shweta Chattopadhyay)
- Saaksshi (2004) (Saaksshi Singh)
- Sahib Biwi Gulam (2004) (Jaba)
- Kkusum (2005) (Vidhi Chopra / Vidhi Trishul Kapoor)
- Sarkarr:Rishton Ki Ankahi Kahani (2005-2006) (Kritika)
- Resham Dankh (2006) (Divya)
- Aathvaan Vachan (2008-2009) (Manali)
- Nach Baliye 4 (2008-2009) (Contestant)
- Laagi Tujhse Lagan (2010) (Subalakshmi)
- Mano Ya Na Mano 2 (2010)
- Aasman Se Aage (2012) (Roshini)
- Adaalat (2012) (Mouli)
- Kya Huaa Tera Vaada (2012-2013) (Anushka Sarkar / Amrita Shaurya Mitra / Anushka Balbir Bhalla)
- Ek Thhi Naayka (2013) (Tanushree Dheeraj Dasgupta)
- Suryaputra Karn (2015) (Radha)
- Jamai Raja (2016-2017) (Payal Walia)
- Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2019) (Shruti Nishant Bhalla)
- Zee Rishtey Awards
Personal / Married Life:
Mauli wedded her long-lasting sweetheart, and Kaahin Kissii Roz costar Mazher Sayed in 2010 of every a private function went to by dear loved ones.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Mouli Ganguly Actress
Who is Mouli Ganguly?
Mouli Ganguly is a well-known Indian television actress and model. She rose to fame with her role as Shaina in the popular Indian television series "Kaahin Kissii Roz" that aired on Star Plus from 2001 to 2004.
When and where was Mouli Ganguly born?
Mouli Ganguly was born on December 15, 1982, in Kolkata, India.
What are some notable television shows she’s appeared in?
Mouli Ganguly has been part of several popular Indian television shows. Notably, she appeared in "Kaahin Kissii Roz," "Kkusum," "Sarkaar," "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada," and "Jamai Raja."
Did Mouli Ganguly win any awards for her acting?
Mouli Ganguly has been acknowledged for her talent several times. She won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role for her performance in "Kaahin Kissii Roz."