Table of Contents
Michael Angarano, born December 3, 1987, is an acclaimed American actor. Known for his performances in ‘Almost Famous’ (2000) and ‘Sky High’ (2005), his early career began in childhood. His diverse roles span from comedy in ‘The Knick’ (2014-2015) to drama in ‘This Is Us’ (2017-2020). Equally successful on the big and small screen, Angarano has consistently delivered strong performances, earning critical acclaim and contributing to the richness of contemporary American cinema and television. Michael Angarano age is 36 years .
|Famous Name:||Michael Angarano|
|Full Name:||Michael Anthony Angarano|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Birthplace:||Brooklyn, New York City, United States|
|Current Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Famous for:||He is renowned for his role in movies Music of the Heart (1999) and Sun Dogs (2017)|
|Father:||Michael P. Angarano|
|Brother(s):||Andrew Angarano (Younger)|
|Sister(s):||Kristen Angarano (Older), Erica Angarano (Younger)|
He is the child of Michael and Doreen Angarano. He has two sisters and a more youthful sibling. What’s more, he is additionally Italian descent.
|School:||Crespi Carmelite High School, Encino, Los Angeles, California|
Angarano moved on from Crespi Carmelite High School.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Saturday Night Live (1995)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Childhood's End (1996)|
In 1990s, Angarano was one of the finalists for the best role in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, however lost to Jake Lloyd. Angarano played the 11-year-old adaptation of William Miller in Cameron Crowe’s semi-personal film Almost Famous in 2000. Furthermore, he handled his first significant film role in Quite a while, inverse Evan Rachel Wood and David Gallagher. After three years, he featured in the Nickelodeon TV-film Maniac Magee. He played the lead part in 2005’s Sky High.
He had a repetitive role on Will and Grace as Elliott, the child of Jack McFarland, a job he repeated in a scene of the show’s 2017 reboot. In 2007, he showed up in four scenes of the show 24 as Scott Wallace, a youngster abducted by a psychological oppressor. Angarano has likewise played the part of Eddie Zeidel in arrangement I’m Dying Up Here.
- Childhood’s End (1996) (1st Boy)
- I’m Not Rappaport (1996) (3-year-old Cowboy)
- For Richer or Poorer (1997) (Sammy Yoder)
- River Red (1998) (Young Tom)
- Music of the Heart (1999) (Young Nick Tzvaras)
- Baby Huey’s Great Easter Adventure (1999) (Nick)
- Almost Famous (2000) (Young William Miller)
- The Brainiacs.com (2000) (Matt Tyler)
- Little Secrets (2002) (Philip Lenox)
- The New Kid (2002) (Austin)
- Seabiscuit (2003) (Young Red Pollard)
- The Dust Factory (2004) (Rocky Mazzelli)
- Speak (2004) (David Petrakis)
- Dear Wendy (2005) (Freddie)
- Sky High (2005) (Will Stronghold)
- Lords of Dogtown (2005) (Sid)
- One Last Thing… (2006) (Dylan Jameison)
- The Bondage (2006) (Charlie)
- The Final Season (2007) (Mitch Akers)
- Man in the Chair (2007) (Cameron Kincaid)
- Snow Angels (2007) (Arthur Parkinson)
- Black Irish (2007) (Cole McKay)
- The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) (Jason Tripitikas)
- Gentlemen Broncos (2009) (Benjamin Purvis)
- Ceremony (2010) (Sam Davis)
- The Art of Getting By (2011) (Dustin Mason)
- Red State (2011) (Travis)
- Noah’s Ark: The New Beginning (2011) (Townsman)
- Haywire (2011) (Scott)
- The Brass Teapot (2012) (John)
- The End of Love (2013) (Himself)
- The English Teacher (2013) (Jason Sherwood)
- Empire State (2013) (Eddie)
- Wild Card (2015) (Cyrus Kinnick)
- The Stanford Prison Experiment (2015) (Christopher Archer)
- Avenues (2017) (Max)
- Sun Dogs (2017) (Ned Chipley)
- In a Relationship (2018) (Owen)
- Saturday Night Live (1995) (David Duchovny’s son)
- New York News (1995)
- Stranger in My Home (1997) (Drew)
- Cybill (1997) (Timmy)
- Grace and Glorie (1998) (Bicycle Kid)
- The Pretender (1998) (Patrick Harper)
- As the World Turns (1999) (Matthew John “M.J.” Dixon)
- Seven Days (1999) (Evan Hamilton)
- Cover Me (2000-2001) (Chance Arno)
- Say Uncle (2001) (Nick)
- Will & Grace (2001-2006, 2017) (Elliot)
- Maniac Magee (2003) (Jeffrey Lionel Magee)
- My Life with Men (2003) (Ben)
- ER (2003) (Zack)
- Less than Perfect (2004) (George Denton)
- Summerland (2005) (Jeb Ekhart)
- Kevin Hill (2005) (Ethan Claypool)
- 24 (2007) (Scott Wallace)
- Entry Level (2012) (Jake)
- Drunk History (2014) (Walt Disney)
- I’m Dying Up Here (2017-2018) (Eddie Zeidel)
- Mom (2017-2018) (Cooper)
- This Is Us (2018-2019) (Nick Pearson)
- Dollface (2019) (Steve)
- PEN15 (2020) (Greg Rosso)
- A Teacher (2020) (Tinder Date)
Michael Angarano net worth is estimated to be $4 Million. He is also famous actor.
Dating History / Relationship:
|Girlfriend:||Mary Elizabeth Winstead (2005) (Actress), Kristen Stewart (2005-2009) (Actress), Alia Shawkat (2010-2011) (Actress), Juno Temple (2012-2016) (Actress)|
|Wife:||Maya Erskine (2019–present)|
Angarano dated his Speak co-star Kristen Stewart until mid 2009. In 2019, Angarano affirmed his relationship with skilled actress Maya Erskine. In 02 November 2020, he affirmed his commitment with her and on a similar date, Erskine declared her pregnancy.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Michael Angarano Actor
Who is Michael Angarano?
Michael Angarano is an American actor. He was born on December 3, 1987, in Brooklyn, New York. He began his acting career as a child and has since become well-known for his roles in both television and film.
What are some of Michael Angarano’s most notable roles?
Angarano has been in a variety of roles, but some of his most notable include playing William Miller in "Almost Famous," young William in "Seabiscuit," and Elliot in "Will & Grace." He also starred as Eddie Zeidel in the TV series "I'm Dying Up Here" and Nick Pearson in "This Is Us."
How did Michael Angarano start his acting career?
Michael Angarano started his acting career as a child. His first significant role was in the film "Little Secrets" when he was just 12 years old. Since then, he's been active in both the film and television industries.
Who are Michael Angarano’s parents?
Michael Angarano's parents are Doreen and Michael P. Angarano. His mother is a homemaker, while his father owns and operates three successful dance studios in New York.
Where was Michael Angarano educated?
Michael Angarano was homeschooled. He later attended Crespi Carmelite High School, a Catholic school in Encino, California.