Here we describe the latest information about cricketer Martin Guptill Wife, Age, Height, Weight, Body Stats, Net Worth, Affairs, Girlfriends, Dating History, Wife, Son, Kids, Career Stats, Biography, Wiki & More.
Martin Guptill Age, Wiki, Career, Biography, Wife, Records, Net Worth
Martin James Guptill simply known as Martin Guptill is a New Zealand international cricketer who plays as an opening batsman in limited-overs formats the game. His date of birth is 30 September 1986 in Auckland, New Zealand. Martin Guptill’s age is 36 years . He is a very famous right-handed batsman from New Zealand. He is also a Right-arm off-break bowler.
Guptill is the first cricketer from New Zealand to have scored a double century in a One Day International suit. In March 2021, Guptill performed in his 100th T20I in shape. Guptill has achieved greater than 600 T20I runs inside the Eden Park cricket stadium. He is the primary and the simplest player to attain 500 and 600 plus T20I runs at a single venue.
Martin Guptill Full Biography
|Full Name:||Martin James Guptill|
|Nick Name:||Two Toes|
|Date of Birth:||30th September|
|ODI Debut:||10th January 2009|
|Test Debut:||18th March 2009|
|T20 Debut:||15th February 2009|
Martin Guptill Family, Father, Mother
His father’s name is Peter Guptill and his mother’s name is Jan Henderson. And his cousin, Michael Guptill-Bunc, has also played cricket for Auckland.
|Father Name||Peter Guptill|
|Mother Name||Jan Henderson|
|Cousin Name||Michael Guptill-Bunc|
Education of Martin Guptill
He attended Kelston Primary and Kelston Boy’s High School before transferring to Avondale College where he played cricket and was perfect.
|School:||Kelston Boys' High School, Auckland, New Zealand|
|College:||Avondale College, Auckland, New Zealand|
Height, Weight, Body Stats of Martin Guptill
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||90 kg (199 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-34-15 inches|
Early Career / Domestic
At the age of 13, he was involved in a forklift and lost three toes. In domestic cricket, Guptill plays for Auckland and Suburbs New Lynn in club cricket. He made his first-class cricket debut in March 2006, scoring a four-ball duck in his first innings, and 99 in his second.
In 2011, Guptill played in English county cricket during the second half of the season for Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
International Career of Martin Guptill
- T20I Debut: Australia v New Zealand at Sydney on 15 February 2009.
- ODI Debut: New Zealand v West Indies at Auckland on 10 January 2009.
- Test Debut: New Zealand v India at Hamilton on 18 March 2009.
Guptill first represented New Zealand in the Under-19 Cricket World Cup held in Sri Lanka in 2006.
He made his international ODI debut for New Zealand on 10 January 2009 against the West Indies in Auckland, becoming the first New Zealander to score a century on his one-day debut. His score of 122 not out is the highest score on debut for New Zealand in an ODI, and the second-highest debut score ever in ODIs and he was the first New Zealander to carry the bat through a completed ODI inning.
He made his test cricket debut against India in the first Test at Hamilton in March 2009, scoring 14 and 48. Guptill surpassed his best score in the 2015 World Cup, scoring an unbeaten 237 from 163 balls against West Indies in the quarter-finals at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington.
In August 2021, Guptill become named in New Zealand’s squad for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. On 3 November 2021, in New Zealand’s T20 World Cup suit against Scotland, Guptill have become the second batsman to score three,000 runs in T20I cricket.
Martin Guptill Career Statistics
Records of Martin Guptill
- He held a record for scoring back-to-back unbeaten ODI centuries against England in 2013.
- He scored 330 runs in the three-match ODI series, a world record for most runs in a three-match bilateral ODI series against England.
- He was the first New Zealander and the fifth player overall to score a double century in an ODI.
- He was the first man to face a pink ball in a day-night Test match at Adelaide in November 2015.
- Guptill has three ODI scores over 180, the most by any New Zealand cricketer.
- Guptill has become the second New Zealand player and ninth universal to attain a century in opposition to every of the other nine complete members of Test-gambling nations.
- As of 2019, Guptill has scored the second most runs in T20I cricket. He was the highest scorer until his report was damaged via Rohit Sharma.
- Guptill has scored six hundred plus T20I runs within the Eden Park cricket stadium.
Martin Guptil’s net worth is estimated to be $20 Million Dollars as of 2022. He is a famous cricketer.
Martin Guptill Wife
His real name is Martin James Guptill. He was fond of cricket from childhood & his favorite cricketer of youth was Wasim Akram. He graduated from Avondale College where he played cricket and was perfect. He got married to a journalist and reporter named Laura McGoldrick. He is nicknamed Two Toes within the New Zealand cricket squad.
|Wife:||Laura McGoldrick (Journalist & Reporter)|
Social Media Accounts