Table of Contents
Mark Consuelos, born March 30, 1971, is a prominent American actor and producer. Born in Spain and raised in Illinois and Florida, Consuelos rose to fame in the ’90s for his role as Mateo Santos on the soap opera “All My Children.” His performance led to other roles in television series like “Riverdale” and “Pitch.” Off-screen, Consuelos is known for his enduring marriage to actress Kelly Ripa, with whom he shares three children.
|Famous Name:||Mark Consuelos|
|Full Name:||Mark Andrew Consuelos|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Famous for:||He is famous for his role in the ABC drama All My Children (1995–2001; 2010) and The CW dramatization Riverdale (2017–present)|
He was born to an Italian mother, Camilla, and a Mexican dad is Saul Consuelos. He is the most youthful of three kids: he has one sibling, which is a doctor, and one sister is also a lawyer. Consuelos was brought up in Italy and the United States since youth, experiencing childhood in Lebanon, Illinois, and later in Brandon, Florida.
|School:||Bloomingdale High School, Brandon, Florida|
|University:||University of South Florida, Florida, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana|
He went to Brandon High School in Valrico, Florida. And afterward went to the University of Notre Dame before moving to and moving on from the University of South Florida with a degree in marketing in 1994.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||All My Children (1995-2010)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Last Place on Earth (2002)|
Consuelos had a featuring role as a component of the Annenberg/CPB Project in the instructive sequential Connect With English, which circulated on open TV channels. In February 1995, Consuelos had his advancement when he handled the role of Mateo Santos on the drama All My Children. In 2007, Consuelos hosted two reality dating shows, Age of Love and Science of Love. Consuelos went to the Cop Out debut in New York where he had a wonderful discussion with Bryan Johnson taking into account a spying Walt Flanagan. In 2012, Consuelo’s visitor featured on a scene of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit named “Equity Denied”.
In 2013, Consuelos co-featured as Florida Senator Andy Guzman in Amazon’s Alpha House, a political satire composed by Doonesbury maker Garry Trudeau. Along with John Goodman, Consuelos plays one of four Republican congresspersons living respectively in a house on Capitol Hill. He has spent the late spring of 2014 shooting the subsequent season.
In 2016, Consuelos handled a role on another FOX arrangement, Pitch, as Oscar Arguello. In 2017, Consuelos was projected in the arrangement normal role of Hiram Lodge on The CW show Riverdale. His most established child, Michael Consuelos, plays a more youthful Hiram Lodge beginning the subsequent season.
- The Last Place on Earth (2002) (Party Toast)
- Pride & Loyalty (2002) (Bill the Cop)
- The Great Raid (2005) (Cpl. Guttierez)
- My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006) (Steve Velard)
- Wedding Daze (2006) (Morty)
- Husband for Hire (2008) (Bo/Normando)
- For the Love of Grace (2008)
- Cop Out (2010) (Manuel)
- A Walk Among the Tombstones (2014) (Reuben)
- All We Had (2016) (Vic)
- Nine Lives (2016) (Ian Cox)
- All My Children (1995-2010) (Mateo Santos)
- Road Rules (1997) (Himself)
- Connect With English (1997) (Alberto Mendoza)
- Third Watch (2001) (Daddy)
- Friends (2001) (Mr. Hanson)
- American Family (2002) (Eduardo)
- Third Watch (2003) (Detective Ramon Valenzuela)
- Beautiful Girl (2003) (Adam Lopez
- Missing (2004-2006) (Antonio Cortez)
- Hope & Faith (2005-2006) (Gary Gucharez)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2007)
- Age of Love (2007) (Himself / Host)
- Ugly Betty (2008) (Detective Averaimo)
- The Protector (2011) (Chuck Wyatt)
- I Hate My Teenage Daughter (2012) (Alejandro Castillo)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2012) (Matt Martinez)
- American Horror Story: Asylum (2012-13) (Spivey)
- The New Normal (2013) (Chris)
- Guys with Kids (2013) (Andy)
- Alpha House (2013-14) (Andy Guzman)
- Kingdom (2015) (Sean Chapas)
- Pitch (2016) (Oscar)
- Queen of the South (2016) (Teo Aljarafe)
- Difficult People (2016) (Joey)
- Nightcap (2016) (Himself)
- Riverdale (2017-present) (Hiram Lodge)
- The Night Shift (2017) (Dr. Cain Diaz)
- Broad City (2019) (Brad)
- Katy Keene (2020) (Hiram Lodge)
Mark Consuelo’s net worth is estimated to be $50 Million. He is also a famous actor.
Personal / Married Life:
|Son(s):||Joaquin Antonio Consuelos, Michael Joseph Consuelos|
In 1995, Consuelos met his co-star, Kelly Ripa, in All My Children. The two absconded on 01 May 1996. The couple has three youngsters: Michael Joseph (b. 1997), Lola Grace (b. 2001), and Joaquin Antonio (b. 2003).
On October 3, 2008, he played out the wedding service for Howard Stern and model/actress Beth Ostrosky at the Le Cirque café in New York City. The two couples had developed close, which was the reason Stern requested that Consuelos administer. Consuelos concurred and volunteered to look for an appointment to make it an authority service for Stern and Ostrosky. The list of people to attend the wedding included Joan Rivers, Barbara Walters, Chevy Chase, Billy Joel and spouse Katie Lee, Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and Stern’s radio co-have Robin Quivers.
FAQs about Mark Consuelos Actor
Who is Mark Consuelos?
Mark Consuelos is an American actor best known for his role as Mateo Santos on the soap opera "All My Children," which he played from 1995 to 2001. He has also appeared in other television series like "Missing," "Hope & Faith," and "Riverdale."
Where was Mark Consuelos born?
Mark was born on March 30, 1971, in Zaragoza, Spain, to Italian and Mexican parents. His family later moved to the United States, and he was raised in Illinois and Florida.
Who is Mark Consuelos married to?
Mark is married to Kelly Ripa, a television host and actress. They met on the set of "All My Children" and got married in 1996. They have three children together: Michael, Lola, and Joaquin.
What other roles has Mark Consuelos played?
In addition to his role on "All My Children," Mark has appeared in numerous other TV shows and movies. He played Spivey in the TV series "American Horror Story: Asylum," Hector in "Queen of the South," and Hiram Lodge in "Riverdale."
What awards has Mark Consuelos won?
Mark has been nominated for several awards for his work in television. He won the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Younger Leading Actor for his role in "All My Children."