Table of Contents
Madhurima Tuli is an Indian actress, born on August 19, 1986. She gained recognition through her roles in Hindi TV series and Bollywood films. Her breakthrough performance was in “Kumkum Bhagya” (2014). She starred in notable films such as “Baby” (2015) and “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” (2015). Madhurima also showcased her versatility in the reality show “Nach Baliye” (2019). Known for her compelling performances and stunning looks, she continues to make significant strides in the Indian entertainment industry.
Madhurima Tuli age is 37 years .
|Famous Name:||Madhurima Tuli|
|Full Name:||Madhurima Tuli|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Hometown:||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Net Worth:||USD $72 Million|
|Famous for:||She is renowned for her appearance in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2010), Nach Baliye (2019) and Bigg Boss (2019)|
|School:||Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai, India|
|Mother:||Vijaya Pant Tuli|
|Brother(s):||Shrikant Tuli (Younger)|
She hails from Dehradun, Uttarakhand. She won the Miss Uttraranchal Contest when in school. Her dad works for Tata Steel, her mom is a mountain dweller and works for a NGO, and she has a more youthful sibling.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Kasturi (2007-2008|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Homam (2008)|
Tuli made her career debut in the Telugu film Saththaa (2004) inverse Sai Kiran. She likewise functioned as a model doing ads for brands like Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, Airtel, Lenovo, UltraTech Cement, Domino’s Pizza and Karbonn Mobiles. It was screened at the sixth Annual South African Halloween Horror Festival in Cape Town, where it won the best component film and best cinematography grant. She participated in the third period of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, an unscripted TV drama recorded in Brazil and broadcast by Aapka Colors
Tuli had a role in Cigarette Ki Tarah (2012) alongside Prashant Narayanan, and as the female lead in Anik Singal’s English language short film Lethal Commission (2012). She additionally played the part in the activity film Baby (2015). She at that point depicted Princess Chandrakanta inTV arrangement Chandrakanta.
- Homam (2008) (Satya)
- Ellam Avan Seyal (2008) (Madhurima)
- Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008)
- Toss (2009) (Sherry)
- Kaalo (2010) (Rukmini)
- Kya Karein Kya Na Karein (2011) (Nisha)
- Lethal Commission (2012) (Natasha)
- Maaricha (2012)
- Cigarette Ki Tarah (2012) (Jessica)
- Warning (2013) (Gunjan Dutta)
- Nimbe Huli (2014) (Janaki)
- Baby (2015) (Anjali Singh Rajput)
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015) (Avni Prasad)
- Naam Shabana (2017) (Anjali Singh Rajput)
- The Black Prince (2017) (Maharani Jinda)
- Pasta (2020) (Nimmi)
- Kasturi (2007-2008) (Tanu Singhania)
- Shree (2008) (Bindiya)
- Jhansi Ki Rani (2009) (Gayathri)
- Rang Badalti Odhani (2010) (Khushi Sharma)
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 (2010) (Contestant)
- Kumkum Bhagya (2014) (Tanushri)
- Daffa 420 (2015) (Inspector Tanya Shivalay)
- I Can Do That (2015) (Contestant)
- Savitri Devi College & Hospital (2017) (Naina)
- Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha (2017-2018) (Princess Chandrakanta)
- 26 January (2018) (Insiya)
- Qayamat Ki Raat (2018-2019) (Sanjana)
- Nach Baliye 9 (2019) (Contestant)
- Bigg Boss 13 (2019-2020) (Contestant)
- Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (2020) (Neha)
- The Kapil Sharma Show (2020)
Madhurima Tuli net worth is assessed to be USD $72 Million. She is also famous actress.
|Boyfriend:||Vishal Aditya Singh (Ex-Boyfriend)|
|Husband:||(will update soon)|
Tuli met talented actor Vishal Aditya Singh on the arrangements of her show Chandrakanta (2017) and later dated him. They separated following a time of dating in 2018.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Madhurima Tuli Actress
Who is Madhurima Tuli?
Madhurima Tuli is an Indian actress in Bollywood and Indian television. She is also known for her work in South Indian cinema and Hindi television shows.
When and where was Madhurima Tuli born?
Madhurima Tuli was born on 19 August 1986 in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
What is Madhurima Tuli known for?
Madhurima Tuli is primarily known for her roles in various Indian television series and Bollywood films. She gained prominence for her role in the TV series "Kumkum Bhagya" and was also part of the reality show "Nach Baliye" and "Bigg Boss 13". In Bollywood, she's been part of films like "Baby" and "Hamari Adhuri Kahani".
What is her educational background?
Madhurima Tuli completed her acting studies from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School in Mumbai and then went to the UK to study acting at the New York Film Academy in London.
What was her debut role?
Her acting debut was in the South Indian film 'Saththaa' in 2004. In Hindi television, she made her debut in the TV show 'Kasturi' in 2008.