Here we mentioned Lee Min-jung Husband / Partner, Married Life, Children, Parents, Brothers, Sisters, Education, Early Life, Early Career, Age, Height, Weight, Dress Size, Shoes Size, Body Measurements, Professional Career, Movies List, TV Shows, Awards List, Biography, Wiki, Personal Life & More.
Lee Min-jung Age: 39 years
Lee Min-jung Age & Biography:
Lee Min-jung is a wonderful South Korean actress. She was born on 16 February 1982 in Seoul, South Korea. Presently, Lee Min-jung age is 39 years . She is celebrated for her leading role in the romantic comedy Cyrano Agency (2010).
Lee started her career in dramatist/movie producer Jang Jin’s stage plays, at that point showed up in the Christian-themed outside the box Pruning the Grapevine, while doing minor roles on film and TV. She turned into a commonly recognized name in 2009 through her supporting role in the mainstream secondary school arrangement Boys Over Flowers, which at that point handled her first leading role in the end of the week show Smile, You. That year, she won the Best New Actress grant at the Korean Association of Film Critics Awards for her presentation in the puzzle spine chiller White Night. Lee’s breakout role was in lighthearted comedy Cyrano Agency in 2010, where she cleared Best New Actress grants at different neighborhood grant giving bodies.
In the wake of playing a baffled life partner to a goal-oriented reserve supervisor in Midas, Lee came back to the lighthearted comedy class in the body-swapping TV arrangement Big composed by the Hong sisters. In 2013 she featured in another romantic comedy arrangement All About My Romance, about a mystery connection between two legislators of opponent gatherings. This was trailed by Cunning Single Lady in 2014, in which she played the main character who plans to win her ex back now that he’s rich and effective. Lee made her acting rebound following three years in the SBS show Come Back Mister with Rain. The arrangement started airing in February 2016, and Lee won positive reviews for her performance. In 2018, Lee is booked to come back with a SBS weekend dramatization Fates and Furies. She will re-join with her previous co-star Joo Sang-wook from Cunning Single Lady as principle leads.
Lee Min-jung Husband & Children:
Lee wedded actor Lee Byung-hun on August 10, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Seoul. The couple had quickly dated in 2006, at that point continued their relationship in 2012. Lee brought forth their first youngster, Lee Joon-hoo, a kid, on 31 March 2015.
Lee Min-jung Net Worth:
Her total assets evaluated to be $20 Million Dollars as in 2020. She earned this cash being an expert acting profession.
- The Gate of Destiny (1999) (Icarus member)
- Someone Special (2004) (Yi-yeon’s friend)
- Moodori (2006) (Yoon-hee)
- Pruning the Grapevine (2007) (Yoon Soo-ah)
- Searching for the Elephant (2009) (Soo-yeon)
- White Night (2009) (Lee Si-yeong)
- Cyrano Agency (2010) (Kim Hee-joong)
- Wonderful Radio (2012) (Shin Jin-ah)
TV Shows / Series:
- Love & Sympathy (2005) (Kim Young-joo)
- Love Me When You Can (2006) (Ha Jung-hwa)
- Who Are You? (2008) (Yang Ji-sook)
- Boys Over Flowers (2009) (Ha Jae-kyung)
- Smile You (2009) (Seo Jung-in)
- Midas (2011) (Lee Jung-yeon)
- Big (2012) (Gil Da-ran)
- All About My Romance (2013) (Noh Min-young)
- Cunning Single Lady (2014) (Na Ae-ra)
- Come Back Mister (2016) (Shin Da-hye)
- Fates & Furies (2018-19) (Goo Hae-ra)
Winning Awards List:
- SBS Drama Awards
- Korean Association of Film Critics Awards
- Grand Bell Awards
- Style Icon Awards
- Blue Dragon Film Awards
- Korea Jewelry Awards
- Director’s Cut Awards
- Baeksang Arts Awards