Table of Contents
Kristen Hager is a talented Canadian actress born on January 2, 1984, in Red Lake, Ontario. She rose to prominence for her diverse roles in both television and film. Hager gained recognition for her portrayal of Nora Sergeant in the TV series “Being Human” and has appeared in numerous other shows and movies. Her captivating performances and versatility have made her a respected figure in the entertainment industry, earning her a dedicated fan base. Kristen Hager continues to make her mark as a celebrated actress on both Canadian and international screens. Kristen Hager age is 39 years .
|Famous Name:||Kristen Hager|
|Full Name:||Kristen Hager|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Birthplace:||Red Lake, Ontario, Canada|
|Current Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand|
|Famous for:||She is renowned for her role in movies Aliens versus Hunter: Requiem (2007) and Wanted (2008)|
|School:||Red Lake District High School|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Recipe for a Perfect Christmas (2005)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||I'm Not There (2007)|
She showed up in the Beach Girls (2005). The next year, Hager had the common role in the brief The CW arrangement, Runaway. In 2007, she had a little part in dramatization film I’m Not There. And in the same year played a part in real life thriller Aliens versus Hunter: Requiem, the spin-off of Alien versus Hunter. In 2008, she played a part in the action film Wanted.
She had a supporting part in the Canadian family dramatization arrangement, Wild Roses, and featured in the MTV miniseries Valemont. In 2011, she was projected in heavenly satire show arrangement, Being Human. In 2015, Hager was projected in the ABC dramatization pilot The Adversaries, about a New York lawful line, co-featuring close by Christine Lahti and Terry O’Quinn.
- I’m Not There (2007) (Mona / Polly)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007) (Jesse Salinger)
- Wanted (2008) (Cathy)
- You Might as Well Live (2009)
- Leslie, My Name Is Evil (2009) (Leslie Van Houten)
- Textuality (2011) (Dani)
- Servitude (2011) (Jenny)
- A Little Bit Zombie (2012) (Sarah)
- The Right Kind of Wrong (2013)
- The Barber (2014) (Audrey)
- Life (2015) (Veronica)
- In Embryo (2015) (Lilly)
- Clara (2018) (Rebecca)
- The Turkey Bowl (2019) (Jen)
- Blood and Money (2020) (Debbie)
- Recipe for a Perfect Christmas (2005) (Morgan)
- Beach Girls (2005)
- Runaway (2006) (Kylie)
- St. Urbain’s Horseman (2007) (Ingrid)
- The Dresden Files (2008) (Polly)
- Sophie (2008) (Miriam Cambridge)
- Of Murder and Memory (2008) (Aimee Linden)
- Wild Roses (2009) (Adele Emond)
- The Listener (2009) (Anna Sokur)
- Valemont (2009) (Maggie Gracen / Sophie Fields)
- Sorority Wars (2009) (Heather)
- CSI: Miami (2010) (Melissa Walls)
- Ties That Bind (2010) (Rachel Thomas)
- Being Human (2011-2014) (Nora Sergeant)
- Untitled Miami Project (2014) (Luanne)
- The Adversaries (2015) (Jess Fisher)
- The Expanse (2015) (Ade Nygaard)
- Masters of Sex (2015) (Isabella Ricci)
- Gotham (2016) (Nora Fries)
- The Kennedys: After Camelot (2017) (Joan Kennedy)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2017)
- NCIS: New Orleans (2018) (Adrian Cohen)
- Condor (2018-2020) (Mae Barber)
Kristen Hager net worth is assessed to be $500 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth. She brought in this cash being an acting career.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Kristen Hager Actress
Who is Kristen Hager?
Kristen Hager is a Canadian actress born on January 2, 1984, in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada. She is known for her roles in both Canadian and American film and television productions.
What is Kristen Hager best known for?
Kristen Hager is best known for her role as Nora Sergeant in the popular American television series "Being Human." She has also appeared in several other TV shows and movies.
What are some of Kristen Hager’s notable works?
Kristen Hager has appeared in various TV shows and films. Some of her notable works include "Being Human," "Wanted," "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem," and "The Expanse."
When did Kristen Hager start her acting career?
Kristen Hager began her acting career in the early 2000s, with her first credited role being in the Canadian TV series "Beach Girls" in 2005.