Table of Contents
Kerry Condon is an acclaimed Irish actress, born in 1983 in Tipperary, Ireland. With an extensive career in film, television, and stage, she has captivated audiences with her talent and versatility. Known for her roles in “Rome,” “Better Call Saul,” and “Avengers: Infinity War,” Condon’s captivating performances have earned her widespread recognition and praise. Her dedication to her craft and engaging on-screen presence have solidified her place as one of Ireland’s most talented and beloved actresses. Kerry Condon age is 40 years .
|Full Name:||Kerry Condon|
|Date of Birth:|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $1M|
At 19 years old, Condon began the role of Mairead in The Lieutenant of Inishmore by Martin McDonagh which she performed at the Royal Shakespeare Company and in 2006 at the Lyceum Theater in New York. For this creation she recorded the melody “The Patriot Game” with The Pogues. Condon played the role in Hamlet, making her the most youthful actress to ever play that role for the RSC. In 2009, she showed up in another play by Martin McDonagh, The Cripple of Inishmaan, for which she won a Lucille Lortel grant and a Drama Desk Award.
Condon’s film roles incorporate Kate Kelly, Ned Kelly’s bandit sister, in 2003’s Ned Kelly and an appearance in the 2003 Irish free film Intermission with Cillian Murphy, Kelly Macdonald, and Colin Farrell. She at that point showed up in The Last Station, a film about the most recent months of Tolstoy’s existence with Helen Mirren and Christopher Plummer before playing racer Rosie Shanahan in 2012’s Luck. She voices the man-made reasoning F.R.I.D.A.Y., Tony Stark’s substitution for J.A.R.V.I.S. in the Marvel Studios films Avengers: Age of Ultron, Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
In 2005 Condon co-featured as Octavia of the Julii, sister of the Roman Emperor Augustus, in the HBO/BBC arrangement Rome. Condon showed up in the Season Four debut of the dystopian zombie dramatization The Walking Dead playing the role of the character Clara, which publicized 13 October 2013.
Kerry Condon Net Worth:
Kerry Condon net worth is estimated to be $100,000 – $1M as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Angela’s Ashes (1999) (Theresa Carmody)
- Rat (2000) (Marietta)
- Ned Kelly (2003) (Kate Kelly)
- Intermission (2003) (Café Waitress)
- The Halo Effect (2004) (Jean)
- Unleashed (2005) (Victoria)
- The Last Station (2009) (Masha)
- The Runway (2010) (Grace Thomas)
- The Shore (2011) (Pat)
- Dom Hemingway (2013) (Melody)
- Gold (2014) (Alice)
- Civil War (2016) (Voice)
- Bad Samaritan (2018) (Katie)
- Infinity War (2018) (Voice)
- Endgame (2019) (Voice)
- Dreamland (2019) (Olivia Evans)
Television Shows / Serials:
- Ballykissangel (1999) (Mairead Reilly)
- Born & Bred (2004) (Niamh Copper)
- Rome (2005-2007) (Octavia or the Julii)
- Anatomy of Home (2008) (Jenna)
- Five Days (2010) (Sister Siobhan Doole)
- Luck (2011-12) (Rosie)
- The Walking Dead (2013-14) (Clara)
- Believe (2014) (Dr. Zoe Boyle)
- Brace for Impact (2016) (Sofia Gilchrist)
- Women on the Verge (2018) (Laura)
- Ray Donovan (2019) (Molly Sullivan)