Table of Contents
Kaye Abad, a renowned Filipino-American actress, captivated audiences with her exceptional talent and charm. Born on May 17, 1982, she rose to fame in the Philippines through her impressive performances in various television dramas and films. Her versatile acting skills and captivating presence endeared her to fans worldwide. With a successful career spanning decades, Kaye Abad remains a celebrated figure in the entertainment industry, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of her admirers. Kaye Abad age is 41 years .
|Full Name:||Katherine Grace Abad|
|Date of Birth:|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth:||$13.5 Million|
Kaye Abad start in the Philippine media industry was being cast in the youngsters’ show Ang TV. She additionally featured in various adolescent arranged movies and TV arrangement, remarkably matched with John Lloyd Cruz. The pair of Cruz and Abad is best recollected in the TV arrangement Tabing Ilog which ran from 1999 to 2003. In 2009, Abad came back to TV by means of Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Bud Brothers. She played control over the role initially expected for Roxanne Guinoo, who should assume the lead role inverse Guji Lorenzana.
Lorenzana and Abad were given the lead roles in the third portion of the Precious Hearts Romances arrangement. Abad assumed a supporting role as Jenny Ambrosio in Angelito: Batang Ama and its continuation Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto on its weekday evening program. In 2013, she played an enemy role in the family show arrangement Annaliza as Stella Celerez-Diaz and in 2014, Abad showed up on Two Wives as Yvonne Aguilluz-Guevarra. In 2018, she played Ella in Nang Ngumiti ang Langit, denoting her rebound to showbiz.
Kaye Abad Husband, Children & Personal Life:
Abad began dating Paul Jake Castillo in 2014. Abad and Castillo got engaged with May 2016, with the last proposing on the previous’ 34th birthday celebration. They wedded on December 9, 2016 at a function in Cebu City. In July 2017, Abad reported that she is anticipating the couple’s first kid, due in December.
She is the sister of previous youngster star Sarah Jane Abad-Contreras. She turned into the envoy of Manila International Airport Authority, the administration organization for Ninoy Aquino International Airport, since February 13, 2008.
Kaye Abad Net Worth:
Kaye Abad’s net worth is assessed to be $13.5 Million. She earned this cash being an expert career.
- Ang TV: The Movie (1996)
- Flames: The Movie (1997) (Jenny)
- Nagbibinata (1998) (Mae)
- Mila (2001) (Winona)
- Batas Ng Lansangan (2002) (Marissa)
- Kung Ikaw Ay Isang Panaginip (2002) (Peachy)
- Ang Tanging Ina (2003) (Jenny)
- Lliw (2009) (Fidela)
- My Amnesia Girl (2010) (Cameo appearance)
- The Bet (2015)
Television Shows / Serials:
- Ang TV (1992-1997) (Herself)
- Ang Bagong TV (1995) (Kat-Kat)
- ASAP (1995-2018) (Host)
- Gimik (1996-99) (Kakai Marquez)
- Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako (1998-99) (Eloisa)
- Sa Dulo Ng Walang Hanggan (2002) (Sophia Bustamante llagan)
- Steps to the Heart (2004) (Marla)
- Super Inggo (2006-2007) (Cynthia)
- Ang Bagong Bangis (2007) (Cynthia)
- May Bukas Pa (2009) (Minerva)
- Rubi (2010) (Cristina Perez)
- Alyna (2010-11) (Lilet Cenarosa-Del Carmen)
- Batang Ama (2011-12) (Jenny Ambrosio)
- Lorenzo’s Time (2012) (Young Mildred Montereal- Gamboa)
- Annaliza (2013-14) (Stella Celerez-Diaz)
- Two Wives (2014-15) (Yvonne Aguiluz-Guevarra)
- Nang Ngumiti ang Langit (2019) (Ella Dimaano-Salvador)