Table of Contents
Katie Findlay is a prolific Canadian actress, born in Windsor, Ontario on August 28, 1990. Rising to fame with her role as Rebecca Sutter in “How to Get Away with Murder,” she’s showcased her versatile acting abilities across genres, including drama, comedy, and sci-fi. Known for her performances in “The Killing,” “The Carrie Diaries,” and “Man Seeking Woman,” Findlay consistently delivers captivating performances, contributing significantly to the contemporary film and television industry. Katie Findlay age is 33 years .
|Famous Name:||Katie Findlay|
|Full Name:||Katie Findlay|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Birthplace:||Windsor, Ontario, Canada|
|Current Residence:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her best role in the American crime dramatization TV arrangement The Killing|
|School:||Eric Hamber Secondary School, Vancouver, Canada|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Fringe (2010)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Crash Site: A Family in Danger (2011)|
Findlay got her first organization gig visitor featuring on the Fox science fiction arrangement Fringe. She at that point played Emily in the TV film Tangled, and Rosie Larsen, the nominal homicide casualty, in the AMC TV arrangement The Killing. She has visitor featured on a few TV arrangement including Endgame, Continuum and Stargate Universe. On 2012, Findlay was projected on The CW’s adolescent show arrangement The Carrie Diaries, a prequel to Sex and the City. In 2012, she handled the function of Bonnie in the sci-fi film After the Dark.
Findlay handled a customary part in Shonda Rhimes’ ABC lawful dramatization arrangement How to Get Away with Murder. The very year, she was projected ahead of the pack part in the suspenseful thrill ride film, The Dark Stranger. In 2015, it was reported that Katie Findlay was projected in another Hallmark Channel Christmas two-section film, The Bridge, in light of the novel by top of the line creator Karen Kingsbury.
In 2016, Findlay was projected in a featuring function in the third period of the FXX parody arrangement Man Seeking Woman, as the new love interest of Josh.
- Crash Site: A Family in Danger (2011) (Frances Saunders)
- After the Dark (2013) (Bonnie)
- Premature (2014) (Gabrielle)
- The Dark Stranger (2015) (Leah Garrison)
- Jem and The Holograms (2015) (Mary “Stormer” Phillips)
- Straight Up (2019) (Rory)
- Tangled (2010) (Emily)
- Fringe (2010) (Jill Redmond)
- Psych (2010) (Minka)
- The Killing (2011-12) (Rosie Larsen)
- Endgame (2011) (Maisie MacDonald)
- Stargate Universe (2011) (Ellie)
- Continuum (2012) (Lily Jones)
- The Carrie Diaries (2013-14) (Maggie Landers)
- How to Get Away with Murder (2014-15) (Rebecca Sutter)
- Karen Kingsbury’s The Bridge (Part 1) (2015) (Molly Callens)
- Karen Kingsbury’s The Bridge (Part 2) (2016) (Molly Callens)
- The Magicians (2016) (Eve)
- Man Seeking Woman (2017) (Lucy)
- Lost Generation (2017) (Cooper)
- The Twilight Zone (2019) (Air Hostess)
- Nancy Drew (2019-present) (Lisbeth)
Katie Findlay net worth is estimated to be $1 Million. She is also famous actress.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Katie Findlay Actresses
Who is Katie Findlay?
Katie Findlay is a Canadian actress best known for her roles in various television series. She gained significant recognition for her role as Rosie Larsen in the American crime drama series "The Killing". She has also appeared in other popular TV shows like "How to Get Away with Murder" and "The Carrie Diaries".
When and where was Katie Findlay born?
Katie Findlay was born on August 28, 1990, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
What was Katie Findlay’s first role?
Katie Findlay's first role was in the television series "Fringe" in 2010, where she played the character Jill Redmond.
What are some of Katie Findlay’s most notable roles?
Some of Katie Findlay's most notable roles include Rosie Larsen in "The Killing", Maggie Landers in "The Carrie Diaries", and Rebecca Sutter in "How to Get Away with Murder".