We describe here Jonathan Rhys Meyers Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Early Life, Early Career, Parents, Siblings, Education, Professional Career, Movies, TV Shows, Net Worth, Awards List, Personal Life, Girlfriends, Wife & Children.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Age: 43 years
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Age & Wiki:
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a skilled Irish actor. He is renowned for his roles in Velvet Goldmine (1998), Bend It Like Beckham (2002), Match Point (2005) and Mission: Impossible III (2006). His date of birth is 27 July 1977. His present age is 43 years .
Early Life, Sibling & Education:
Meyers was born in Dublin, Ireland, to Geraldine and society performer John O’Keeffe, and raised in County Cork. His family is Roman Catholic. His three siblings are proficient artists. He went to North Monastery Christian Brothers School.
In 1996, he showed up in Michael Collins, as the title character’s ambusher. In 1999, he showed up in Ride with the Devil as psychopathic guerrilla warrior Pitt Mackeson. In 2011, he featured as Solal in Belle du Seigneur, an English language film adjustment of Albert Cohen’s tale Belle du Seigneur. The film was discharged in Russia on 29 November 2012 and in France on 19 June 2013 in the wake of debuting at the Champs Elysees Film Festival. A self-educated vocalist and guitarist, he has showed up in various melodic roles. His first such role was as “Brian Slade” in Velvet Goldmine; two of the melodies he sang are on the film’s soundtrack. He sang quickly in the TV miniseries rendition of The Magnificent Ambersons, acted in studio scenes of the miniseries Elvis and played the flute in Gormenghast.
In 2013, Meyers was given a role as Dracula in NBC’s TV arrangement Dracula close by Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Jessica De Gouw. It was likewise declared in May 2013 that Jonathan was to take an interest in the account of his siblings’ collection entitled Blossom, which was discharged on 21 April 2014. On 23 October 2014, he got The Irish Post Legend Award at the London Hilton on Park Lane in acknowledgment of his wonderful accomplishments in Film and Television over the past 20 years. Meyers played the lead in the covert agent action thriller Damascus Cover, in light of the novel by Howard Kaplan. It debuted on September 23, 2017, at the Boston Film Festival. Meyers depicts Patrick Pearse, a political lobbyist and one of the pioneers of the wicked 1916 Irish Easter Rising, in the centennial recognition biopic film The Rising, composed and delivered by Kevin McCann.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Wife & Children:
From 2004 until 2012, Meyers was involved with Reena Hammer, little girl of cosmetics artist Ruby Hammer. In 2009, Rhys Meyers was kept in Paris by French police since he purportedly attacked an air terminal parlor worker while alcoholic.
In 2010, Rhys Meyers stood out as truly newsworthy when at John F. Kennedy International Airport he mishandled the staff and an official, who had rejected him access to the boarding territory, by calling them “nigger”. Supposedly, he had become inebriated on vodka while holding up in the top notch relax at around 7 am. Rhys Meyers and Mara Lane, who were wedded in 2016, had a child, Wolf Rhys Meyers, in December 2016. Path said in September 2017 that she had prematurely delivered a subsequent kid.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth:
Jonathan Rhys Meyers total assets evaluated to be $18 Million Dollar as in 2020. He is additionally capable actor.
- A Man of No Importance (1994) (First Young Man)
- The Killer Tongue (1996) (Rudolph)
- Michael Collins (1996) (Collins’s Ambusher)
- The Maker (1997) (Josh Minnell)
- Velvet Goldmine (1998) (Brian Slade)
- The Governess (1998) (Henry Cavendish)
- The Tribe (1998) (Adam)
- Ride with the Devil (1999) (Pitt Mackeson)
- Titus (1999) (Chiron)
- Tangled (2001) (Alan Hammond)
- Happy Now (2001) (Mark Wraith)
- Octane (2003) (The Father)
- The Emperor’s Wife (2003) (Chamberlain)
- Vanity Fair (2004) (Captain George Osborne)
- Match Point (2005) (Chris Wilton)
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) (Declan Gormley)
- August Rush (2007) (Louis Connelly)
- Shelter (2010) (Adam / David)
- From Paris with Love (2010) (James Reese)
- Albert Nobbs (2011) (Viscount Yarrell)
- Another Me (2014) (John Moffatt)
- Stonewall (2015) (Trevor)
- The Rising (2016) (Padraig Pearse)
- London Town (2016) (Joe Strummer)
- The Shadow Effect (2017) (Reese)
- Black Butterfly (2017) (Jack)
- Damascus Cover (2017) (Ari)
- The 12th Man (2017) (Kurt Stage)
- Holy Lands (2017) (David)
- The Aspern Papers (2018) (Morton Vint)
- Awake (2019) (John Doe)
- Altitude (2019)
Television Shows / Series:
- Samson & Delilah (1996) (Young Samson)
- Gormenghast (2000) (Steerpike)
- The Lion in Winter (2003) (King Philip II)
- Elvis (2005) (Elvis Presley)
- The Tudors (2007-2010) (King Henry VIII)
- Dracula (2013-14) (Dracula)
- Roots (2016) (Tom Lea)
- Vikings (2017-18) (Heahmund)
- Venice Film Festival Awards
- Satellite Awards
- Cannes Film Festival Awards
- Golden Globes Awards
- Irish Film & Television Awards
- Manchester Film Festival Awards