Here read about Johnny Galecki Wife / Partners / Girlfriends, Kids, Dating History, Personal Life, Parents, Siblings, Education, Career, Debut, Movies, TV Shows, Awards, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements & More.
Johnny Galecki Age: 46 years
Johnny Galecki Age & Wiki:
John Mark Galecki is a famous American actor. He is famous for his best role in movies Suicide Kings (1997), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997), Bookies (2003), In Time (2011) and Rings (2017). His date of birth is 30 April 1975 in Bree, Belgium. His current age is 46 years . Galecki was one of the highest paid television actors inside the international.
Early Life & Family Info:
Galecki was born to American parents of Irish and Italian descent. His mother, Mary Louise Noon, was a loan representative, and his father, Richard Galecki, was a member of the U.S. Air Force stationed in Belgium, and additionally worked as a rehabilitation trainer. Galecki is the eldest of three kids with a brother, Nick Galecki, whom he describes as a “mechanical genius” within the car industry and a sister, Allison Galecki.
During an interview Galecki recalled his formative years relationship with his mom. As a infant, he turned into well known for making up long testimonies and tales. In such conditions, his mom used to make him play the “quiet sport”, wherein he had to see how long he ought to go without speaking. He additionally recalled that notwithstanding being a loving mother, she turned into additionally very hard.
Career Debut / Professional Career:
Galecki made his acting debut in the 1987 CBS miniseries Murder Ordained with JoBeth Williams and destiny Roseanne co-big name John Goodman. Galecki played a role in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. In 1990, he was cast the son of Robert Urich’s lead person, on the NBC comedy American Dreamer; the subsequent season, he became a ordinary cast member at the ABC sitcom Billy, a spin-off from Head of the Class. He performed a individual named Trouty on TBS’s sitcom My Boys, and the 1/2-brother of the primary characters, sisters Hope Shanowski and Faith Fairfield, inside the sitcom Hope & Faith.
Galecki and his Big Bang co-stars Kaley Cuoco and Jim Parsons each earned $325,000 dollar consistent with episode. As of August 2014, the three co-stars earned $1 million dollar per episode. The series ended on May 16, 2019. Galecki appeared in short inside the 2008 superhero comedy Hancock, along Will Smith and Jason Bateman. In July 2011, he played a parody version of himself in 3 episodes of Entourage. He additionally seemed inside the movie In Time (2011) with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. On April 28, 2017, it was suggested that a revival of Roseanne become in the works with most of the unique forged, which includes Galecki, returning for the eight element mini-series. On May 16, 2017, it become showed that the eight episodes would air mid-season in 2018. And, In 01 December 2017, it became introduced that he might reprise his role of David Healy for one episode.
In May 2018, ABC cancelled Roseanne following racist feedback made through Roseanne Barr on social media. That June, the alternative forged individuals came to a deal for a spin-off application offering their characters without any involvement from Barr. The application titled The Conners premiered in October 2018; Galecki has seemed as David in as a minimum one episode.
- Time out for Dad (1987) (Matt Rowles)
- Murder Ordained (1987) (Doug Rule)
- Prancer (1989) (Billy Quinn)
- In Defense of a Married Man (1989) (Eric)
- Backfield in Motion (1991) (Tim Seavers)
- A Family Torn Apart (1993) (Daniel Hannigan)
- Without Consent (1994) (Marty)
- Murder at My Door (1996) (Teddy McNair)
- Bean (1997) (Stingo Wheelie)
- Suicide Kings (1997) (Ira Reder)
- The Opposite of Sex (1998) (Jason Bock)
- Bounce (2000) (Seth)
- Morgan’s Ferry (2001) (Darcy)
- Vanilla Sky (2001) (Peter Brown)
- Bookies (2003) (Jude)
- Chrystal (2004) (Barry)
- Hancock (2008) (Jeremy)
- Table for Three (2009) (Ted)
- In Time (2011) (Borel)
- CBGB (2013) (Terry Ork)
- Rings (2017) (Gabriel Brown)
- A Dog’s Journey (2019) (Henry)
Television Shows / Series:
- American Dreamer (1990-1991) (Danny Nash)
- Blind Faith (1990) (John Marshall)
- Roseanne (1992-1997, 2018) (David Healy / Kevin Healy)
- Civil Wars (1993) (Greg Stolbach)
- Batman Beyond (2000) (Voice)
- The Norm Show (2000) (Dale Stockhouse)
- LAX (2004) (Leland Pressman)
- Hope & Faith (2005) (Jay)
- My Boys (2006-2007) (Trouty)
- The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019) (Dr. Leonard Hofstadter)
- Family Guy (2009) (Voice)
- Entourage (2011) (Himself)
- Lip Sync Battle (2016) (Himself)
- The Conners (2018-present) (David Healy)
Winning Awards List:
- Young Artist Awards
- TV Land Awards
- Satellite Awards
Johnny Galecki Net Worth:
Johnny Galecki Net Worth is estimated to be $100 Million Dollars as in 2020. He earned this money being a professional acting career.
Johnny Galecki Wife & Kids:
While working on The Big Bang Theory, Galecki dated co-star Kaley Cuoco for about two years until December 2009. Cuoco informed CBS Watch that they’ve remained on true phrases in view that ending their dating. Since September 2018, Galecki is in relationship with Alaina Meyer. On May 3, 2019, Galecki and Meyer introduced that they were looking ahead to their first child collectively. Their son name is Avery.