Here visitors can read about John Cho Wife, Son, Daughter, Family, Parents, Siblings, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Personal Life, Dating History, Girlfriends, Early Life, Early Career, Professional Career, Movies, TV Shows, Net Worth, Awards & More.
John Cho Age: 49 years
John Cho Age, Biography / Wiki:
John Cho is a skilled Korean American on-screen actor. He is referred to for his roles as Harold Lee in the Harold and Kumar movies and Hikaru Sulu in the Star Trek reboot film arrangement. His date of birth is 16 June 1972. Currently, John Cho age is 49 years .
Early Life / Family Info:
He was brought up in Los Angeles, where his family settled in the wake of living in Houston, Seattle, Daly City, California and Monterey Park, California. His dad was a minister in the Church of Christ and was initially from North Korea. Cho moved on from Herbert Hoover High School, in Glendale, California.
He at that point went to the University of California, Berkeley, graduating in 1996 with a BA degree in English, and encouraged English at Pacific Hills School in West Hollywood, California while working at East West Players‘ auditorium in downtown Los Angeles.
Cho had a featuring role in the troupe cast of Justin Lin’s Better Luck Tomorrow, a show concentrating on the travails of a gathering of Asian Americans living in Southern. It was generally welcomed by pundits, with Elvis Mitchell of the New York Times portraying Cho’s character’s “sluggish attraction of which he is charmingly mindful.” In 2007, Cho was added to the give of Ugly Betty a role as a repetitive character. Cho plays Kenny, a closest companion of bookkeeper Henry Grubstick (played by Christopher Gorham). Abrams’ component film Star Trek. Manohla Dargis of The New York Times applauded him, alongside Anton Yelchin, Chris Pine, and Zachary Quinto, for making their roles “eventually and rather brilliantly their own”.
Cho featured in the fleeting sitcom Selfie, a retooling of the play Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw, turning into the principal Asian American to play a sentimental lead on a U.S. TV arrangement. In 2018, Cho featured in the film Searching, playing a man looking over online networking for pieces of information to his little girl’s vanishing. He was the primary Asian-American on-screen actor to feature a standard action thriller in Hollywood. And, In 2018, he was given the Spotlight Award at the San Diego International Film Festival. In April 2019, Variety revealed that Cho had been given a role as Spike Spiegel in a real to life adaptation of the Cowboy Bebop arrangement. Be that as it may, creation shut down when Cho endured a knee injury in October and isn’t booked to restart until May 2020 at the most punctual.
- Wag the Dog (1997)
- Yellow (1998) (Joey)
- Bowfinger (1999) (Nightclub Cleaner)
- Delivering Milo (2001) (Mr. Hugo)
- American Pie 2 (2001) (John)
- Down to Earth (2001) (Phil Quon)
- Solaris (2002)
- Big Fat Liar (2002) (Dustin Wong)
- American Wedding (2003) (John)
- See This Movie (2004) (Larry Finkelstein)
- American Dreamz (2005) (Frank Ittles)
- West 32nd (2007) (John Kim)
- Smiley Face (2008) (Mike)
- Star Trek (2009) (Hikaru Sulu)
- American Reunion (2012) (John)
- Total Recall (2012) (Bob McClane)
- Identity Thief (2013) (Daniel Casey)
- Zipper (2015) (EJ)
- Grandma (2015) (Chau)
- Get a Job (2016) (Brian Bender)
- Columbus (2017) (Jin)
- Gemini (2017) (Detective Edward Ahn)
- Searching (2018) (David Kim)
- The Oath (2018) (Peter)
- The Movie (2019) (Himself)
- The Grudge (2020) (Peter Spencer)
- Tigertail (2020) (Grover)
- Wish Dragon (2020) (Voice)
Television Shows / Series:
- The Jeff Foxworthy Show (1997) (Pizza Delivery Man)
- Felicity (1998) (Larry)
- Charmed (1998) (Mark Chao)
- Off Centre (2001-02) (Chau Presley)
- The Jamie Kennedy Experiment (2002) (Himself)
- The Men’s Room (2005) (Bob)
- Grey’s Anatomy (2006) (Marshall Stone)
- American Dad! (2006-13) (Voice)
- How I Met Your Mother (2007) (Jefferson Coatsworth)
- Ugly Betty (2007) (Kenny)
- Hollywood Residential (2008) (Himself)
- Flash Forward (2009-10) (Demetri Noh)
- Children’s Hospital (2010) (Park)
- 30 Rock (2011) (Lome)
- Go On (2012-13) (Steven)
- Sleepy Hollow (2013-14) (Andy Brooks)
- Selfie (2014) (Henry Higgs)
- New Girl (2016) (Daniel)
- House of Lies (2016) (Sean Chew)
- Lip Sync Battle (2016) (Himself)
- Difficult People (2017) (Todd Ross)
- The Exorcist (2017) (Andrew Kim)
- Do You Want to See a Dead Body? (2017) (Himself)
- The Twilight Zone (2019) (Raff Hanks)
John Cho Net Worth:
John Cho net worth is estimated to be $20 Million Dollar as in 2020. John Cho earned this cash being professional career.
John Cho Wife & Children:
Cho wedded on-screen actress Kerri Higuchi. They have a child and a little girl. Starting at 2015, he and his family dwell in Los Angeles, California. He is near his dad, a previous minister and might want to play a role in the narrative of his dad’s age, experiencing childhood in North Korea.