Table of Contents
Jodie Comer is a talented British actress born on March 11, 1993. She gained international acclaim for her compelling portrayal of Villanelle in the TV series “Killing Eve,” earning a Primetime Emmy Award. With a captivating presence on screen and diverse acting abilities, Comer has proven her versatility in various roles. Her remarkable talent and dedication have solidified her status as one of the industry’s rising stars. Jodie Comer age is 30 years .
|Famous Name:||Jodie Comer|
|Full Name:||Jodie Marie Comer|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Famous for:||She is known for her role in the BBC America dark satire dramatization spy thriller Killing Eve (2018–present)|
|School:||St Julie's Catholic High School|
She went to St Julie’s Catholic High School in its Woolton suburb. Subsequent to being ousted from a move bunch by her companions at school due to being not able to go to practices for the school ability show during a family occasion.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||The Royal Today (2008)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||The Last Bite (2012)|
Comer’s expert profession started with a visitor function on a scene of The Royal Today, a side project arrangement of the clinical show arrangement The Royal. She was projected in leading parts in the five-scene show arrangement Justice, the heavenly miniseries Remember Me, and in the E4 satire dramatization arrangement My Mad Fat Diary. In December 2016, she showed up in the BBC miniseries Rillington Place. In 2016, Comer was recorded as one of Screen International’s “Stars of Tomorrow” in relationship with the BFI London Film Festival. She featured as a youthful Elizabeth of York in The White Princess on Starz, a continuation of the BBC miniseries The White Queen. In 2017, she additionally made her component film debut, as Christine in the Morrissey biopic England is Mine.
In November 2018, The Hollywood Reporter remembered her for their “Cutting edge Talent 2018: Hollywood’s Rising Young Stars” list. On 31 March 2020, Comer was reported as the brand envoy for healthy skin brand Noble Panacea. In June 2020, Comer assumed the lead part of Lesley in a BBC iPlayer reboot of the Talking Heads scene “Her Big Chance”. The scene, coordinated by Josie Rourke, was recorded in lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Last Bite (2012) (Marcie)
- In T’Vic (2013) (Holliday)
- England is Mine (2017) (Christine)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) (Rey’s mother)
- Free Guy (2020) (Milly)
- The Last Duel (2021) (Marguerite de Carrouges)
- The Royal Today (2008) (Leanne)
- Holby City (2010) (Ellie Jenkins)
- Waterloo Road (2010) (Sarah Evans)
- Justice (2011) (Sharna Mulhearne)
- Doctors (2012) (Kelly Lowther)
- Silent Witness (2012) (Eve Gliston)
- Good Cop (2012) (Amy)
- Casualty (2012) (Maddy Eldon)
- Coming Up (2012) (Cat Sullivan)
- Coming Up (2013) (Gemma)
- Law & Order: UK (2013) (Jess Hayes)
- Vera (2013) (Izzy Rawlins)
- My Mad Fat Diary (2013-2015) (Chloe Gemell)
- Inspector George Gently (2014) (Justine Leyland)
- Remember Me (2014) (Hannah Ward)
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover (2015) (Ivy Bolton)
- Doctor Foster (2015-2017) (Kate Parks)
- Thirteen (2016) (Ivy Moxam)
- Rillington Place (2016) (Beryl Evans)
- The White Princess (2017) (Elizabeth of York)
- Snatches: Moments From Women’s Lives (2018) (Linda)
- Killing Eve (2018-present) (Oksana Astankova / Villanelle)
- Talking Heads (2020) (Lesley)
- Marie Claire Future Shaper Awards
- Broadcasting Press Guild Awards
- Gold Derby Awards
- Royal Television Society Award
- Stylist Remarkable Women Awards
- British Academy Television Awards
- TV Choice Awards
- Primetime Emmy Awards
- Broadcast Digital Awards
Jodie Comer net worth is estimated to be $3 Million. She is a talented actress.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Jodie Comer Actress
Who is Jodie Comer?
Jodie Comer is a talented British actress born on March 11, 1993, in Liverpool, England. She gained international fame for her portrayal of Villanelle in the critically acclaimed TV series "Killing Eve."
What is Jodie Comer famous for?
Jodie Comer is most famous for her role as Villanelle, a highly skilled and dangerous assassin, in the TV series "Killing Eve." Her captivating performance in the show earned her widespread praise and numerous awards, including an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series in 2019.
What other TV shows has Jodie Comer been in?
Before "Killing Eve," Jodie Comer appeared in various British TV shows, including "My Mad Fat Diary," "Doctor Foster," and "Thirteen." She also starred in the miniseries "The White Princess" and "Talking to the Dead."
Has Jodie Comer won any awards for her acting?
Yes, Jodie Comer has received several accolades for her outstanding acting. Her most notable award is the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role in "Killing Eve." She has also received several nominations and wins from other prestigious award ceremonies.