Table of Contents
Jennifer Finnigan is a Canadian actress known for her captivating performances. Born on August 22, 1979, in Montreal, Quebec, she began her acting career at a young age. Finnigan gained prominence for her role as Bridget Forrester in the soap opera “The Bold and the Beautiful.” Her talent and dedication led her to win three consecutive Daytime Emmy Awards. With her versatile acting skills, Finnigan continues to impress audiences with her remarkable performances on both the small and big screens. Jennifer Finnigan age is 44 years .
|Famous Name:||Jennifer Finnigan|
|Full Name:||Jennifer Christina Finnigan|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Birthplace:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Current Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $4 Million|
|Famous for:||She is known for her part in the American drama The Bold and the Beautiful (2000-2004)|
|Mother:||Diane Rioux Finnigan|
She is the girl of Diane Rioux Finnigan, and mainstream radio character Jack Finnigan, who was an installation on CJAD radio in Montreal from 1972 to 2005.
|School:||The Sacred Heart School of Montreal|
She went to The Sacred Heart School of Montreal, a Roman Catholic, all-young lady non-public school, from which she likewise graduated in 1996.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||My Hometown (1996)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||High Hopes (2006)|
Finnigan showed up in an assortment of Canadian shows. In 1998, she showed up on “The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo”. In 2000, she additionally featured in a genuine story in the telefilm The Stalking of Laurie Show about the genuine homicide of a youthful adolescent young lady. She is the main individual to win three back to back Daytime Emmy Awards. She was likewise the star of the CBS TV dramatization arrangement Close to Home, playing an agent head prosecutor. In 2005, while as yet featuring in Close to Home, she showed up as Alex Sinclair in the scene “A Very Dead Zone Christmas,” on The Dead Zone.
In 2013, she likewise featured on the TNT arrangement Monday Mornings on which her genuine spouse Jonathan Silverman was a common cast part. The arrangement was dropped after one season. She additionally featured on the FX arrangement Tyrant. Finnigan has featured on the new CBS activity show Salvation. Cart is also one of the couple of individuals at first educated when the Pentagon discovers that in a half year, Earth will slam into a space rock with potential elimination level annihilation limit. The first in a row to-arrangement request was for 13 episodes.
- High Hopes (2006) (Morgan)
- The Coverup (2008) (Nancy Pepper)
- Beethoven’s Big Break (2008) (Lisa)
- Conception (2011) (Laurie)
- A Bet’s a Bet (2014) (Stephanie)
- Icky: An American Dog Story (2017)
- Andover (2018) (Dawn Slope)
- My Hometown (1996) (Sylvia)
- The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo (1998) (Christie Sayers)
- Big Wolf on Campus (1999) (Vesper)
- Student Bodies (1999-2000) (Kim McCloud)
- La Femme Nikita (2000) (Dory)
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2000) (Tara Martin)
- The Stalking of Laurie Show (2000)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2000-2004) (Bridget Forrester)
- Largo Winch (2001) (Tamara Ross)
- Crossing Jordan (2004) (Dr. Devan Maguire)
- The Dead Zone (2005) (Alex Sinclair)
- Committed (2005) (Marni Fliss)
- Close to Home (2005-2007) (Annabeth Chase)
- The Dead Zone (2007) (Alex Sinclair)
- Inside the Box (2009) (Lauren Thomas)
- What Color Is Love? (2009) (Nicole Alpern)
- Wedding for One (2010) (Claire La Foret)
- The Last Christmas (2010) (Claire La Foret)
- Better with You (2010-11) (Madeleine “Maddie” Putney)
- Psych (2011) (Barbie)
- Monday Mornings (2013) (Dr. Tina Ridgeway)
- Baby Sellers (2013) (Det. Nic Morrison)
- Wild Card (2014) (Eliza Evans)
- Tyrant (2014-16) (Molly)
- Angel of Christmas (2015) (Susan)
- Walking the Dog (2017) (Kristie)
- Salvation (2017-18) (Grace Barrows)
- Welcome to Christmas (2018) (Madison Lane)
- Daytime Emmy Awards
Jennifer Finnigan net worth is estimated to be $100,000 – $4 Million. She is also famous actress.
|Daughter(s):||Ella Jack Silverman (b. 2017)|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Jennifer Finnigan Actress
When and where was Jennifer Finnigan born?
Jennifer Finnigan was born on August 22, 1979, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
What is Jennifer Finnigan known for?
Jennifer Finnigan is known for her work as an actress in both television and film. She has appeared in numerous TV shows, including the soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful," where she won three Daytime Emmy Awards for her role as Bridget Forrester. She has also starred in TV series like "Close to Home," "Better with You," and "Tyrant."
Has Jennifer Finnigan won any awards?
Yes, Jennifer Finnigan has received several awards throughout her career. In addition to her three Daytime Emmy Awards for "The Bold and the Beautiful," she won a Daytime Emmy Award for her guest appearance in the TV series "Crossing Jordan." She has also been nominated for other prestigious awards, including the Primetime Emmy Awards and the Canadian Screen Awards.
Has Jennifer Finnigan been in any movies?
Yes, Jennifer Finnigan has also appeared in a few movies throughout her career. Some of her film credits include "Beethoven's Big Break," "Committed," and "The Opposite of Sex." However, her primary body of work has been in television.
Is Jennifer Finnigan married?
Yes, Jennifer Finnigan is married. She tied the knot with actor Jonathan Silverman on June 7, 2007. Jonathan Silverman is known for his roles in movies like "Weekend at Bernie's" and "Brighton Beach Memoirs."