Table of Contents
Jamie Foxx, born Eric Marlon Bishop on December 13, 1967, is a versatile American actor. He first gained fame for his comedic talents on “In Living Color” and then transitioned to an illustrious film career. Foxx won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Ray Charles in “Ray” (2004) and has appeared in numerous hit movies like “Django Unchained” and “Collateral.” Beyond acting, he’s a renowned musician, comedian, and producer, showcasing his multi-faceted talent in the entertainment industry. Foxx continues to be a prominent figure, celebrated for his remarkable contributions to film and entertainment. Jamie Foxx’s age is 55 years .
|Famous Name:||Jamie Foxx|
|Full Name:||Eric Marlon Bishop|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Birthplace:||Terrell, Texas, United States|
|Net Worth:||$150 Million|
|Famous for:||He is well known for his role of Ray Charles within the film Ray (2004)|
He is the son of Darrell Bishop, who once in a while worked as a stockbroker, and Louise Annette Talley Dixon. He has had little touch with his birth parents which were not part of his upbringing.
Foxx changed into raised in the black area of Terrell, which at the time turned into a racially segregated network. He has frequently mentioned his grandmother’s effect on his lifestyle as one of the greatest motives for his achievement.
|Mother:||Louise Annette Talley Dixon|
|Sister(s):||Diondra Dixon, Deidra Dixon|
Foxx attended Terrell High School, in which he received top grades and performed basketball and soccer. His ambition became to play for the Dallas Cowboys, and he turned into the first participant inside the faculty’s records to pass for extra than 1,000 yards.
He additionally sang in a band called Leather and Lace. After completing excessive college, Foxx acquired a scholarship to United States International University, where he studied musical and performing arts composition.
|School:||Terrell High School, Texas|
|University:||United States International University|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Eyes Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size:||9 (US)|
Foxx made his film profession debut within the 1992 comedy Toys. His first dramatic role got here in Oliver Stone’s 1999 movie Any Given Sunday. Foxx launched an album entitled Peep This in 1994, which was no longer commercially successful. In 2003, Foxx featured on the rapper Twista’s track, “Slow Jamz”, collectively with Kanye West, which reached No. 1 at the US Billboard Hot a hundred singles.
Foxx became the fourth artist to have each won an Academy Award for an acting function and to have completed a No. 1 album inside the U.S.
In 2020, Foxx himself signed a typical deal with Sony Pictures Entertainment. He will reprise his position as Electro in Spider-Man: No Way Home set within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
|1st Tv (Show):||In Living Color (1991-1994)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Toys (1992)|
- Toys (1992) (Baker)
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996) (Ed)
- The Great White Hype (1996) (Hassan El Ruk’n)
- Booty Call (1997) (Bunz)
- The Players Club (1998) (Blue)
- Any Given Sunday (1999) (Willie Beamen)
- Held Up (2000) (Michael)
- Bait (2000) (Alvin Sanders)
- Ali (2001) (Drew Bundini Brown)
- Shade (2003) (Larry Jennings)
- Breakin’ All the Rules (2004) (Quincy Watson)
- Collateral (2004) (Max)
- Ray (2004) (Ray Charles)
- Stealth (2005) (Lt. Henry Purcell)
- Jarhead (2005) (Staff Sgt. Sykes)
- Miami Vice (2006) (Ricardo Tubbs)
- Dreamgirls (2006) (Curtis Taylor, Jr.)
- The Kingdom (2007) (Ronald Fleury)
- Elmo’s Christmas Countdown (2007) (Himself)
- The Soloist (2009) (Nathaniel Ayers)
- Law Abiding Citizen (2009) (Nick Rice)
- Valentine’s Day (2010) (Kelvin Moore)
- Due Date (2010) (Darryl)
- I’m Still Here (2010) (Himself)
- Rio (2011) (Nico)
- Django Unchained (2012) (Django Freeman)
- White House Down (2013) (President James Sawyer)
- Rio 2 (2014) (Nico)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
- Horrible Bosses 2 (2014)
- Annie (2014) (William Stacks)
- Sleepless (2017) (Vincent Downs)
- Baby Driver (2017)
- The Samurai of Tsushima (2018)
- Robin Hood (2018) (Little John)
- Just Mercy (2019) (Walter McMillian)
- QT8: The First Eight (2019) (Himself)
- Project Power (2020) (Art Reilly)
- Soul (2020)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
- All-Star Weekend (TBA) (Malik / Cleveland A. Smith)
- Geechee (TBA)
- The Cloned Tyrone (TBA) (Slick Charles)
- Day Shift (TBA)
- God Is a Bullet (TBA)
- In Living Color (1991-1994) (Various)
- Roc (1992-93) (Crazy George)
- Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper (1996) (Coach Armstrong)
- Moesha (1996) (Woody)
- 3rd Rock from the Sun (1996-1997) (Damon Whitaker)
- The Jamie Foxx Show (1996-2001) (Jamie King)
- Saturday Night Live (2000, 2012) (Himself/Host)
- MTV Video Music Awards (2001) (Himself/Host)
- Chappelle’s Show (2004) (Black Tony Blair)
- Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story (2004) (Tookie)
- When I Was 17 (2011) (Himself)
- David Blaine: Real or Magic (2013) (Himself)
- Jackie Robinson (2016) (voice)
- Beat Shazam (2017-present) (Himself/host)
- White Famous (2017) (Jamie)
- Live in Front of a Studio Audience (2019) (George Jefferson)
- Dad Stop Embarrassing Me! (2021) (Brian Dixon)
- Academy Awards
- Golden Globe Awards
- Grammy Awards
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
- MTV Movie & TV Awards
- American Music Awards
- BET Awards
- Black Reel Awards
- Boston Society of Film Critics Awards
- Critics’ Choice Awards
- Florida Film Critics Circle Awards
- Hollywood Film Festival Awards
- London Film Critics’ Circle Awards
- NAACP Image Awards
- National Society of Film Critics Awards
- Satellite Awards
- Soul Train Music Awards
- Southeastern Film Critics Association Awards
- Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards
Jamie Foxx’s net worth is expected to be $150 Million. He is also a well-known actor.
Relationship / Dating History:
Foxx has two daughters named is Corinne and Anelise. From 2013 to 2019, Foxx was in a dating with actress Katie Holmes.
|Girlfriend:||Connie Kline (1993), Vivica A. Fox (1997), Iliana Fischer (2002-2004), Leila Arcieri (2004-2005), Eva Marcille (2006), Dollicia Bryant (2009), Dominique Simone (2010), Cristy Rice (2013), Katie Holmes (2014-2019), Natalie Friedman (2019-Present)|
|Wife:||(will update soon)|
|Daughter(s):||Corinne Bishop, Anelise Bishop|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Jamie Foxx Actor
Who is Jamie Foxx?
Jamie Foxx is a renowned American actor, comedian, singer, and producer. He was born on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas.
What is Jamie Foxx’s real name?
Jamie Foxx's real name is Eric Marlon Bishop. He adopted the stage name "Jamie Foxx" early in his career.
What are Jamie Foxx’s notable acting roles?
Jamie Foxx has played various memorable roles in films and television. Some of his notable roles include Ray Charles in "Ray" (for which he won an Academy Award), Django in "Django Unchained," and Max Dillon/Electro in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
Is Jamie Foxx also a singer?
Yes, Jamie Foxx is a talented singer and has released several music albums, including "Peep This" and "Unpredictable." He is known for his R&B and soul music.
Has Jamie Foxx won any awards for his work?
Yes, Jamie Foxx has won numerous awards for his work in both acting and music. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in "Ray" and has received several other prestigious awards, including Grammy Awards and Golden Globe Awards.