Table of Contents
Hannah Marks (born April 13, 1993) is a prolific American actress and filmmaker. She gained recognition for her roles in TV series like “Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency” and films such as “The Amazing Spider-Man”. With her directorial debut, “After Everything”, Marks established herself as a promising young filmmaker, further diversifying her creative repertoire. Passionate and multifaceted, she is an influential figure in the independent film scene. Hannah Marks age is 30 years .
|Famous Name:||Hannah Marks|
|Full Name:||Hannah Gayle Marks|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $1M|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her best part in the TV arrangement Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency|
She is the little girl of Robin Marks and Nova Ball, a previous actress. Hannah’s maternal granddad was business visionary and performer Ernie Ball, and one of her maternal incredible extraordinary granddads was arranger Ernest Ball.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|1st Tv (Show):||Numbers (2005)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Doll Graveyard (2005)|
Marks showed up in the component film Accepted. She has visitor featured in TV projects, for example, Ugly Betty and Weeds. She was included in the main story of The New York Times Magazine with her companion Liana Liberato. Marks played Tammy in The Runaways, a true to life film about the 1970s all-young lady musical crew of a similar name.
She has been named for a Young Artist Award because of her best performance in the TV arrangement FlashForward. Marks featured in the BBC America unique Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. Marks was also named one of Rolling Stone’s 25 Under 25 Artists Changing the World. In 2019, she was also named as the chief for a forthcoming film transformation of the John Green epic Turtles All the Way Down.
- Doll Graveyard (2005) (Sophia)
- Danika (2006) (Lizzie Geralds)
- Accepted (2006) (Lizzie Gaines)
- Lucy: A Period Piece (2008) (Lucy)
- The Runaways (2010) (Tammy)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) (Missy Kallenback)
- Finale (2013) (Sara)
- Kristin’s Christmas Past (2013) (Kristin Cartwell)
- Portrait of Olivia (2013) (Olivia)
- Dawn (2014) (Mary)
- The Cory Weissman Story (2014) (Jess Evans)
- Anesthesia (2015) (Ella Zarrow)
- Southbound (2015) (Eva)
- Punk’s Dead (2015) (Penny)
- Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling (2015)
- You Can’t Win (2016) (Julia)
- Slash (2016) (Julia)
- Hard Sell (2016) (Lake)
- After Everything (2018)
- Banana Split (2018) (April)
- Daniel Isn’t Real (2019) (Sophie)
- I Used to Go Here (2020) (April)
- Mark, Mary & Some Other People (TBA)
- Numbers (2005) (Libby Lamberg)
- Criminal Minds (2006) (Dalia Nadir)
- The Winner (2007) (Tracy)
- Heartland (2007) (Lesley Walker)
- Private Practice (2007) (Ruby)
- Ugly Betty (2008) (Taylor)
- Weeds (2008-2009) (Harmony)
- Hank (2010) (Taylor Kelly)
- Flash Forward (2010) (Annabelle Campos)
- Saving Grace (2010) (Mae Rodriguez)
- Necessary Roughness (2011-13) (Lindsay Santino)
- Grimm (2012) (Gracie)
- The Client List (2013) (Kim)
- Castle (2014) (Jordan Gibbs)
- Awkward (2014) (Gloria)
- Special Victims Unit (2014) (Evie Barnes)
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (2016-17)
- The Real O’Neals (2016) (Mimi Waxberg)
Hannah Marks net worth is assessed to be $100,000 – $1M according to Celebrity Net Worth. She is likewise well known actress.
Social Media Acoounts:
FAQs about Hannah Marks Actress
Who is Hannah Marks?
Hannah Marks is an American actress, writer, and director. She is well-known for her role in the television series "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency".
When was Hannah Marks born?
Hannah Marks was born on April 13, 1993.
Where was Hannah Marks born?
Hannah Marks was born in Santa Monica, California, United States.
What are some notable works of Hannah Marks?
Marks has been part of various popular movies and TV series. Notable among these are "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency", "The Amazing Spider-Man", "The Runaways", and "After Everything". As a director, she has co-directed "After Everything" and also directed "Banana Split".
Who are Hannah Marks’ parents?
Her parents are Robin Marks and Nova Ball, a former actress and producer.