Table of Contents
Halle Berry, born on August 14, 1966, in Cleveland, Ohio, is an iconic American actress. Her breakthrough came in the early 1990s with roles in “Boomerang” and “Strictly Business.” In 2002, she made history by becoming the first African-American woman to win an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in “Monster’s Ball.” Berry’s illustrious career includes appearances in “X-Men,” “Die Another Day,” and “Catwoman.” Her talent, beauty, and activism have made her a revered figure in Hollywood. Halle Berry continues to inspire with her work in film and her advocacy for diversity in the industry. Halle Berry’s age is 57 years .
|Famous Name:||Halle Berry|
|Full Name:||Maria Halle Berry|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Birthplace:||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Current Residence:||Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her role in the romantic drama Monster's Ball (2001)|
She is the daughter of Judith Ann and Jerome Jesse Berry. Berry’s mother labored as a psychiatric nurse, and her father labored within the equal clinic as an attendant. They divorced whilst Berry was 4 years antique, and her older sister is Heidi Berry-Henderson. Both have been raised exclusively by their mom.
|Father:||Jerome Jesse Berry|
|Mother:||Judith Ann Hawkins|
|Sister(s):||Heidi Berry-Henderson (Older)|
She got education from Bedford High School, where she was a cheerleader, honor student, editor of the faculty newspaper. She labored inside the children’s branch at Higbee’s Department save. Later she got an education at Cuyahoga Community College.
|School:||Bedford High School, Bedford, Ohio|
|College:||Cuyahoga Community College, Cuyahoga County, Ohio|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size:||7 (US)|
Her film career debut was a small function for Spike Lee’s Jungle Fever (1991), in which she performed the role of Vivian. In the 1999 HBO biopic Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, she portrayed the first African American female to be nominated for the Academy Award. Berry regarded inside the movie Swordfish, which featured her first topless scene. Berry starred because of the identity function inside the film Catwoman, for which she obtained US$12.
She is extensively regarded by means of critics as one of the worst films ever made. And she turned into awarded the Worst Actress Razzie Award for her performance.
Berry made her directorial debut with the characteristic Bruised wherein she plays a disgraced MMA fighter named Jackie Justice, who reconnects with her estranged son. The movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2020 and maybe released on Netflix in November 2021. Berry acquired a fine assessment from Deadline for her performance.
|1st Tv (Show):||Living Dolls (1989)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Jungle Fever (1991)|
- Jungle Fever (1991) (Vivian)
- Strictly Business (1991) (Natalie)
- The Last Boy Scout (1991) (Cory)
- Boomerang (1992) (Angela Lewis)
- Father Hood (1993) (Kathleen Mercer)
- The Program (1993) (Autumn Haley)
- The Flintstones (1994) (Sharon Stone)
- Losing Isaiah (1995) (Khaila Richards)
- Executive Decision (1996) (Jean)
- Race the Sun (1996) (Miss Sandra Beecher)
- The Rich Man’s Wife (1996) (Josie Potenza)
- B*A*P*S (1997) (Nisi)
- Bulworth (1998) (Nina)
- Why Do Fools Fall in Love (1998) (Zola Taylor)
- X-Men (2000) (Ororo Munroe / Storm)
- Swordfish (2001) (Ginger Knowles)
- Monster’s Ball (2001) (Leticia Musgrove)
- Die Another Day (2002) (Giacinta “Jinx” Johnson)
- X2 (2003) (Ororo Munroe / Storm)
- Gothika (2003) (Miranda Grey)
- Catwoman (2004) (Patience Phillips / Catwoman)
- Robots (2005) (Cappy)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) (Ororo Munroe / Storm)
- Perfect Stranger (2007) (Rowena Price)
- Things We Lost in the Fire (2007)
- Frankie & Alice (2010) (Frankie / Alice)
- New Year’s Eve (2011) (Nurse Aimee)
- Dark Tide (2012) (Kate Mathieson)
- Cloud Atlas (2012) (Jocasta Ayrs / Luisa Rey)
- Movie 43 (2013) (Emily)
- The Call (2013) (Jordan Turner)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) (Ororo Munroe / Storm)
- Kevin Hart: What Now? (2016) (Herself)
- Kidnap (2017) (Karla Dyson)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) (Ginger Ale)
- Kings (2017) (Millie Dunbar)
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019)
- Bruised (2020) (Jackie Justice)
- Moonfall (2022)
- The Mothership (TBA) (Sara Morse)
- Living Dolls (1989) (Emily Franklin)
- Amen (1991) (Claire)
- A Different World (1991) (Jaclyn)
- They Came from Outer Space (1991)
- Knots Landing (1991) (Debbie Porter)
- Alex Haley’s Queen (1993) (Queen)
- Solomon & Sheba (1995) (Nikhaule / Queen Sheba)
- Martin (1996) (Herself)
- The Wedding (1998) (Shelby Coles)
- Frasier (1998) (voice)
- Introducing Dorothy Dandridge (1999) (Dorothy Dandridge)
- Their Eyes Were Watching God (2005)
- The Simpsons (2011) (voice)
- Extant (2014-15) (Molly Woods)
- Drop the Mic (2017) (Herself)
- Boomerang (2019)
- Academy Awards
- British Academy Film Awards
- Primetime Emmy Awards
- Golden Globe Awards
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
Her net worth is estimated to be $90 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth. She is also a famous actress.
Dating Life / Relationship:
Berry dated Chicago famous dentist John Ronan from March 1989 to October 1991. In November 1993, Ronan sued Berry for $80,000 in what he claimed were unpaid loans to assist launch her profession.
Berry first noticed baseball participant David Justice on TV playing in an MTV celeb baseball game in February 1992. When a reporter from Justice’s homeland of Cincinnati told her that Justice become a fan, Berry gave her phone variety to the reporter to give to Justice. Berry married Justice rapidly after midnight on January 1, 1993.
Following their separation in February 1996, Berry said publicly that she was so depressed that she considered taking her personal existence. Berry and Justice were formally divorced on June 24, 1997.
Berry married her 2nd husband, singer-songwriter, Eric Benét, on January 24, 2001, following a -12 months courtship. Benét underwent treatment for sex addiction in 2002, and the divorce was finalized on January three, 2005.
In 2005, Berry began dating French-Canadian version Gabriel Aubry, whom she met at a Versace photoshoot. Berry gave delivery to their daughter in March 2008. On April 30, 2010, Berry and Aubry announced their courting had ended a few months earlier.
Berry and Martinez confirmed their engagement in March 2012 and married in France on July thirteen, 2013. In 2013, Berry gave birth to their son. In 2015, after years of marriage, the couple introduced they have been divorcing. The divorce become said to have been finalized in December 2016, but, as of November 2020, the case is ongoing.
Berry commenced a relationship with Grammy triumphing American musician Van Hunt in 2020, which was revealed through her Instagram.
|Boyfriend:||John Ronan (1989-1991), Gabriel Aubry (2005-2010), Alex da Kid (2017), Van Hunt (2020-Present)|
|Husband:||David Justice ( m. 1993; div. 1997), Eric Benét ( m. 2001; div. 2005), Olivier Martinez ( m. 2013- 2016)|
|Daughter(s):||Nahla Ariela Aubry|
|Son(s):||Maceo Robert Martinez|
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Halle Berry Actress
Who is Halle Berry?
Halle Berry is a renowned American actress and former fashion model. She gained fame for her roles in various films and has won several awards, including an Academy Award for Best Actress.
When and where was Halle Berry born?
Halle Berry was born on August 14, 1966, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
What is Halle Berry best known for?
Halle Berry is best known for her roles in films such as "Monster's Ball," "X-Men," "Die Another Day," "Catwoman," and "Swordfish."
Has Halle Berry won any awards?
Yes, Halle Berry has won several awards throughout her career, including an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in "Monster's Ball" (2001), making her the first African American woman to win in this category.