Divya Khosla Kumar Age & Wiki:
Divya Khosla Kumar is a skilled Indian movie actress, maker and director. Her date of birth is 20 November 1981 in Delhi, India. Divya Khosla Kumar age is [dob]. She is celebrated for her role in Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) and Sanam Re (2016).[bio]
Height, Weight, Body Stats:[body]
Divya began modelling and moved to Mumbai at 20 where she got her Bollywood break and where she likewise met Bhushan Kumar. She began her profession in Tollywood as an actress with the film Love Today. And she likewise showed up in a video of pop melody “Aiyyo Rama” sung by Falguni Pathak. She made her Bollywood film debut with the film Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo. Divya then did a course in cinematography and altering. From that point onward, Divya coordinated music recordings for Agam Nigam, Jermaine Jackson, Tulsi Kumar, and a couple of advertisement films. And subsequent to coordinating 20 music recordings, Divya did her first executive endeavor Yaariyan in 2014. Divya likewise arranged 5 melodies in the film, including “Baarish”, “Maa”, “Love Me Thoda Aur”, “Allah Wariya” and “Zor Lagake”.
Divya appeared as a director for a school sentiment film called Yaariyan, that delivered on 2014, and afterward coordinated the film, Sanam Re, which was delivered on 12 February 2016. What’s more, Divya is additionally one of the makers of the film Roy featuring Ranbir Kapoor.
- Love Today (2004) (Parvatha Vardhini)
- Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo (2004) (Shweta Rajeev Singh)
- Sanam Re (2016) (Herself)
- BulBul (2017) (Bulbul)
- Satyameva Jayate 2 (2021) (Sita Rameshwar)
- “Aiyyo Rama” (2000) (Herself)
- “Kabhi Yaadon Mein Aaun” (2003) (Herself)
- “Zid Na Karo Ye Dil Ka Mamla Hai” (2003) (Herself)
- “Kabhi Yaadon Mein” (2017) (Herself)
- “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi” (2019) (Sitaara)
- “Teri Aankhon Mein” (2020) (Herself)
- “Besharam Bewaffa” (2020)
Maried Life & Son:[rel]
She is wedded to Bhushan Kumar, the administrator and managing director of T-Series music mark and film creation organization. They have a child, Ruhaan. Her sister-in-law is a famous playback singer Tulsi Kumar.