Read about Daniel Dae Kim Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki, Family, Education, Career, Movies, TV Shows, Net Worth, Awards, Salary, Personal Life, Wife, Son & more.
Daniel Dae Kim Age: 52 years
Daniel Dae Kim Age, Biography & Wiki:
Daniel Dae Kim is a famous American actor, voice on-screen actor and producer. He is known for his role in Lost and Hawaii Five-0. He additionally runs a creation organization which is as of now delivering the TV arrangement The Good Doctor. He was born on 04 August 1968. Presently, Daniel Dae Kim age is 52 years.
Early Life & Education:
Kim was born in Busan, South Korea moved to the United States with his family when he was a year old. He experienced childhood in New York City, Easton, and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Kim moved on from Freedom High School, a government funded school in his home city of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. In 1990, Kim moved on from Haverford College with twofold four year certifications in theater and political theory. He proceeded to gain a MFA from NYU’s Graduate Acting Program in 1996.
He showed up in Crime Scene Investigation as a treasury specialist. In February 2010, not long after Lost’s decision, it was declared that Kim would join the CBS reboot Hawaii Five-0 playing Chin Ho Kelly, the role initially put on the map by on-screen actor Kam Fong. He was the primary on-screen actor to be formally thrown on the show. That arrangement debuted on September 20, 2010 to solid appraisals and strong basic recognition. Notwithstanding acting, Kim made his directorial debut with the Hawaii Five-0 season five scene, “Kuka’awale.” He withdrew the show in late June 2017 before the eighth season because of a pay question with CBS. He had been looking for pay uniformity with co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan, however CBS would not consent to it.
Kim co-featured in The Divergent Series: Insurgent, the spin-off of 2014’s Divergent, playing Jack Kang, the pioneer of the Candor group. Kim is the voice of the character Johnny Gat for THQ’s Saints Row computer game arrangement. He additionally contributed his vocal similarity for 24: The Game where he played his character from the show, Tom Baker. He likewise gives the voice to Rikimaru in the game Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. He gave the voice to Metron in the last two scenes of Justice League Unlimited. In January 2016, it was reported Kim would make his Broadway debut as the King of Siam in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King and I from May 3 – June 26, 2016, at the Lincoln Center Theater in New York. Kim is as of now repped in America by United Talent Agency. He marked with SidusHQ to deal with his exercises in South Korea.
Daniel Dae Kim Wife / Personal Life:
Despite the fact that Kim keeps on parting his time between Los Angeles and New York, he spends most of his year in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he lives with his wife Mia Kim and two youngsters. After first moving to Hawaii during the later periods of Lost, he proceeded with his residency in the wake of being thrown in Hawaii Five-0. On May 17, 2014, he filled in as a speaker at the 2014 University of Hawaii initiation service.
Daniel Dae Kim Net Worth:
His net worth is estimated to be $10 Million Dollar as in 2020.
- American Shaolin (1992) (Gao)
- The Jackal (1997) (Akashi)
- Space Retro (1997) (Teddy)
- For Love of the Game (1999) (E.R. Doctor)
- 15 Minutes (2001) (Restaurant Extra)
- Nate the Animals (2001) (Kuong)
- Superman Must Die (2002) (Bradley)
- Hulk (2003) (Aide)
- Sin (2003) (Lakorn)
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) (Raymond)
- Crash (2004) (Park)
- The Cave (2005) (Alex Kim)
- The Onion Movie (2008) (lvy Leaguer)
- Arena (2011) (Taiga)
- Ktown Cowboys (2015) (David)
- Allegiant (2016) (Jack Kang)
- Mirai (2018) (Voice)
- Hellboy (2019) (Ben Daimio)
- Always Be My Maybe (2019) (Brandon Choi)
- Stowaway (2020)
Television Shows / Series:
- Law & Order (1994) (Harry Watanabe)
- All My Children (1995) (Dr. Kim)
- Pacific Palisades (1997) (Kate’s Attorney)
- Night Man (1997) (Roland Yates)
- Charmed (2001) (Yenlo)
- Angel (2001-2003) (Gavin Park)
- Any Day Now (2002) (Mr. Chung)
- Miss Match (2003) (Clifford Kim)
- ER (2003-04) (Ken Sung)
- Without a Trace (2004) (Mark Hiroshi)
- The Shield (2004) (Thomas Choi)
- Lost (2004-10) (Jin-Soo Kwon)
- Missing Pieces (2007-08) (Jin-Soo Kwon)
- Hawaii Five-0 (2010-17) (Chin Ho Kelly)
- Los Angeles (2012) (Chin Ho Kelly)
- Hollywood Game Night (2013) (Himself)
- Once Upon a Time (2015) (Voice)
- Big Pacific (2017) (Narrator)
- The Good Doctor (2019) (Dr. Jackson Han)
- New Amsterdam (2020) (TBA)
- 12th Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Asian Excellence Awards