Table of Contents
Connie Nielsen is a Danish actress born on July 3, 1965. Known for her captivating performances, she gained international recognition for her roles in films like “Gladiator,” “One Hour Photo,” and “Wonder Woman.” With her talent and versatility, Nielsen has become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry. Her captivating presence and ability to portray diverse characters have earned her praise and accolades from audiences and critics alike. Connie Nielsen age is 58 years .
|Famous Name:||Connie Nielsen|
|Full Name:||Connie Inge-Lise Nielsen|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Famous for:||She is well known for her role in movies The Hunted (2003) and Wonder Woman (2017)|
Early Life / Family Info:
|Brother(s):||Bent Nielsen, Ulrich Nielsen|
Nielsen was born in Frederikshavn and experienced childhood in the town of Elling, Denmark. Her dad Bent Nielsen was a transport driver, and her mom was a protection agent, who likewise acted and composed melodic audits. She was raised a Mormon.
Early Work / Education:
She started her acting profession working close by her mom on the nearby revue and assortment scene. At 18, she went to Paris, France, where she worked in as an actress and model, which prompted further work and study in Italy at dramatization school in Rome and in ace classes with Lydia Styx, an educator at Piccolo Teatro di Milano in Milan. She lived in Italy for a long time before moving to the United States, where she despite everything lives.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Light Brown|
|Shoes Size:||9 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||Voyage (1993)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Par où t'es rentré ? On t'a pas vu sortir (1984)|
She showed up in the Italian film Vacanze di Natale ’91 (1991) and the French film Le Paradis Absolument (1993). From that point forward, she has featured in American movies including Mission to Mars (2000), One Hour Photo (2002), The Hunted (2003) and Basic (2003), for which she needed to trim off the vast majority of her hair. She additionally featured in the French action thriller Demonlover (2002), coordinated by Olivier Assayas. She played the Irish mother to a vagrant in A Shine of Rainbows (2009).
In 2004, Nielsen made her Danish film debut in the show, Brødre, for which she won the Danish Best Actress Award, the Bodil, just as Best Actress at the San Sebastian International Film Festival. She was likewise designated for Best Actress at the European Film Awards. In 2006, Nielsen showed up in a few scenes of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit as Detective Dani Beck. She filled in for Mariska Hargitay, who was on maternity leave at the hour of recording.
In 2015, she showed up on the TV-2 collection Det gode liv where she chimed in with Steffen Brandt on the track “Brev until Mona”. In September 2018 she showed up as a cast individual from the CBS dramatization FBI with Jeremy Sisto and Missy Peregrym.
- Par où t’es rentré ? On t’a pas vu sortir (1984) (Eva)
- Vacanze di Natale ’91 (1991) (Brunilde / Vanessa)
- The Devil’s Advocate (1997) (Christabella Andreoli)
- Permanent Midnight (1998) (Dagmar)
- Rushmore (1998) (Mrs. Calloway)
- Soldier (1998) (Sandra)
- Innocents (2000) (Megan Denright)
- Mission to Mars (2000) (Terri Fisher)
- Gladiator (2000) (Lucilla)
- One Hour Photo (2002) (Nina Yorkin)
- Demonlover (2002) (Diane de Monx)
- The Hunted (2003) (Abby Durrell)
- Basic (2003) (Osborne)
- Brødre (2004) (Sarah)
- Return to Sender (2004) (Charlotte Cory)
- The Great Raid (2005) (Margaret Utinsky)
- The Ice Harvest (2005) (Renata Crest)
- The Situation (2006) (Anna Molyneux)
- Battle in Seattle (2007) (Jean)
- A Shine of Rainbows (2009) (Maire)
- Kidnappet (2010) (Susanne)
- Perfect Sense (2011) (Jenny)
- Nymphomaniac (2013) (Joe’s Mother)
- The Galapagos Affair: Satan Came to Eden (2013) (Baroness Von Wagner)
- 3 Days to Kill (2014) (Christine Renner)
- Return to Zero (2014) (Dr. Claire Holden)
- All Relative (2014) (Maren)
- The Runner (2015) (Deborah Price)
- Ali and Nino (2016) (Duchess Kipiani)
- The 11th (2016) (Katrine Firth)
- Løvekvinnen (2016) (Mrs Grjothornet)
- The Confessions (2016) (Claire Seth)
- Stratton (2017) (Sumner)
- Wonder Woman (2017) (Queen Hippolyta)
- Justice League (2017)
- The Catcher Was a Spy (2018) (Koranda)
- Music, War and Love (2019) (Lena)
- Tonight at Noon (2019) (Laura)
- Sea Fever (2019) (Freya)
- Inheritance (2020) (Catherine Monroe)
- Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) (Queen Hippolyta)
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League (2021) (Queen Hippolyta)
- Nobody (2021)
- Voyage (1993) (Ronnie Freeland)
- Le paradis absolument (1994) (Sarah)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2006) (Detective Dani Beck)
- Danny Fricke (2008) (Danny Fricke)
- Boss (2011-12) (Meredith Rutledge Kane)
- The Following (2014) (Lily Gray)
- The Good Wife (2014-15) (Ramona Lytton)
- Unveiled (2015) (Joan McAllen)
- FBI (2018) (Ellen Solberg)
- Liberty (2018) (Katrina)
- I Am the Night (2019) (Corinna Hodel)
Nielsen net worth is assessed to be $8 Million. She earned this cash being an expert career.
Relationship / Dating Life:
|Boyfriend:||Fabio Sartor, Lars Ulrich (2004-2012)|
|Son(s):||Bryce Thadeus Ulrich-Nielsen, Sebastian Sartor|
From 2004 to 2012, Nielsen dated Metallica drummer and individual Dane Lars Ulrich. They have one child together, Bryce Thadeus Ulrich-Nielsen. She has a more seasoned child from her past relationship with Fabio Sartor.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Connie Nielsen Actress
Who is Connie Nielsen?
Connie Nielsen is a Danish actress known for her work in both Danish and international films. She was born on July 3, 1965, in Frederikshavn, Denmark.
What are some of Connie Nielsen’s most famous roles?
Connie Nielsen has portrayed various memorable characters throughout her career. Some of her most well-known roles include Lucilla in the epic film "Gladiator" (2000), Queen Hippolyta in "Wonder Woman" (2017) and its sequel "Wonder Woman 1984" (2020), and Meredith Kane in the TV series "Boss" (2011-2012).
When did Connie Nielsen start her acting career?
Connie Nielsen began her acting career in the late 1980s, mainly working in Danish films and television series. She gained international recognition with her role in the film "Gladiator" in 2000, which significantly boosted her career in Hollywood.
What are some awards and accolades Connie Nielsen has received?
Connie Nielsen has received critical acclaim for her performances and has been nominated for several awards. She won the Best Actress Award at the San Sebastián International Film Festival for her role in the Danish film "Brothers" (2004). Additionally, she has received nominations for Saturn Awards and Critics' Choice Television Awards for her work in "Wonder Woman" and "Boss," respectively