Bridie Carter Age & Bio:
Bridie Carter is a capable Australian actress. She is well known for her role in the TV show arrangement McLeod’s Daughters. She was born on 18 December 1970 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Bridie Carter age is 52 years .
|Famous Name:||Bridie Carter|
|Full Name:||Bridie Carter|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||56 kg (As in 20210|
|Birthplace:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million - $5 Million Dollar (approx) (As in 2021)|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her role in the TV show arrangement McLeod's Daughters|
She has two more youthful siblings. Her mom name is Kiffy Rubbo, was also a gallery director.
|School:||National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, Australia|
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|1st Tv (Show):||Home and Away (1995)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Fresh Air (1999)|
Carter has been acting profession since the age of six and began her first classes at the Bouverie Street Theater in Carlton, Melbourne. She is maybe most popular for her featuring function in the hit Nine Network TV arrangement McLeod’s Daughters, and she showed up on the show for its initial six seasons. She was assigned for some Silver and Gold Logies for her best presentation, including the business casted a ballot Most Outstanding Actress in 2004.
Carter’s new TV credits incorporate Wild Boys for the Seven Network and Rescue: Special Ops for the Nine Network. Other TV credits incorporate G.P., Water Rats, All Saints, Home and Away, Murder Call, or more the Law, where she had the featuring part of Senior Constable Debbie Curtis. In 2009, she also rejoined with her McLeod’s Daughters costar Aaron Jeffery in A.R. Cart’s Love Letters. She showed up in No Names No Packdrill at Sydney’s Parade Theater.
- Fresh Air (1999)
- The New Girlfriend (1999) (Kirsty)
- I Love You Too (2010) (Marie)
- There’s a Hippopotamus on Our Roof Eating Cake (2011) (Mother)
- Ragtime (2011) (Kate)
- The Things My Father Never Taught Me (2012) (Mary)
- Skin (2015) (Carol)
- Nostalgia (2015) (Carolyn)
- Emo the Musical (2016) (Mrs. Doyle)
- Home and Away (1995) (Toni Jarvis)
- G.P. (1996) (Dr. Amanda Selwyn)
- Simone de Beauvoir’s Babies (1997) (Dating Agent)
- Kangaroo Palace (1997) (Dianne)
- Water Rats (1997) (Joanne Calvert)
- All Saints (1998) (Karen McCarthur)
- Home and Away (1999) (Brooke Taylor)
- Above the Law (2000) (Debbie Curtis)
- Murder Call (2000) (Jessica Millay)
- My Husband My Killer (2001) (Janey)
- McLeod’s Daughters (2001-06) (Tess Silverman McLeod)
- Rescue: Special Ops (2011) (Stephanie Rouse)
- Wild Boys (2011) (Victoria)
- It’s a Date (2014) (Sharna)
- 800 Words (2015-18) (Jan)
- Home and Away (2021) (Susie McCalister)
- Logie Awards
- Gold Logie Awards
Her net worth is estimated to be $1 Million – $5 Million Dollar (approx) as per Celebrity Net Worth. She is also famous actress.
Married Life / Husband:
|Husband:||Michael Wilson (m. 2004)|
|Son(s):||Tobias Wilson, Otis Wilson|
In 2004, she also wedded clothing designer Michael Wilson. They have two kids, Tobias Wilson and Otis Wilson.
Social Media Accounts: