Table of Contents
Alison Brie is an American actress known for her versatile performances across film and television. Born on December 29, 1982, in Los Angeles, California, she rose to prominence with her roles in the TV series “Community” and “Mad Men.” Brie has showcased her talent in a wide range of genres, from comedy to drama, and has received critical acclaim for her performances. With her natural charisma and captivating screen presence, she has become a beloved figure in the entertainment industry.Alison Brie age is 40 years .
|Famous Name:||Alison Brie|
|Full Name:||Alison Brie Schermerhorn|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Birthplace:||Hollywood, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Famous for:||She is well known for her role in the parody dramatization arrangement Glow (2017–2019)|
|Father:||Charles Terry Schermerhorn|
Her dad, Charles Terry Schermerhorn, is an artist and independent diversion columnist. Her mom, Joanne Brenner, works at Para los Niños (“For the Children”), a non-benefit childcare organization. She has a more established sister named Lauren. Brie’s mom is Jewish. Her dad has Dutch, English and Scottish heritage. While being raised by her separated from guardians, she sometimes went to a “Christian–Hindu mixture church” called the Self-Realization Fellowship with her dad. Notwithstanding, her mom “would consistently ensure we realized we were Jewish.”
|School:||South Pasadena High School, South Pasadena, California|
|University:||California Institute of the Arts|
She moved on from the California Institute of the Arts with a four year certification in theater in 2005. She likewise lived in Scotland, where she learned at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow, Scotland.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size:||7 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||Hannah Montana (2006)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Stolen Poem (2004)|
Brie’s first TV role came in 2006, an amateur beautician, on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana. She got further acknowledgment in the AMC time frame show arrangement Mad Men (2007–2015). Brie co-hosted a scene of Attack of the Show! furthermore, showed up in a portion on Web Soup. She showed up in the parody film Montana Amazon. Brie made Maxim magazine’s 2010 Hot 100 rundown at number 99 and showed up at number 49 in their 2011 rundown. She was casted a ballot the 57th Sexiest Woman in the World in 2013. She was casted a ballot the second most alluring lady on the world by AskMen perusers in 2014.
And she co-featured in the music video for Beck’s “Shadings”. In 2019, she repeated her voice function as Princess Unikitty in the enlivened parody continuation film The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part.
In 2020, Brie featured in the acclaimed dramatization action movie Promising Young Woman, coordinated by Emerald Fennell. Likewise in 2020, she composed, delivered and featured as Sarah in the Netflix dramatization movie Horse Girl, which was coordinated by Jeff Baena. Brie at that point featured inverse Dan Stevens in the thriller The Rental, which was coordinated by her better half Dave Franco. Brie will next star in the lighthearted comedy movie Happiest Season, coordinated by Clea DuVall.
- Stolen Poem (2004) (Alice)
- Born (2007) (Mary Elizabeth Martino)
- Dickie Smalls: From Shame to Fame (2007) (Mya)
- Parasomnia (2008) (Darcy)
- The Coverup (2008) (Grace)
- Buddy ‘n’ Andy (2008) (Michelle)
- Salvation, Texas (2008) (Lisa Salter)
- Us One Night (2009) (Alyson)
- The Home Front (2010) (Hannah)
- Raspberry Magic (2010) (Ms. Bradlee)
- Scream 4 (2011) (Rebecca Walters)
- Save the Date (2012) (Beth)
- The Five-Year Engagement (2012) (Suzie Barnes-Eilhauer)
- Montana Amazon (2012) (Ella Dunderhead)
- The Kings of Summer (2013) (Heather Toy)
- The Lego Movie (2014) (voice)
- Harmontown (2014) (Herself)
- Search Party (2014) (Elizabeth)
- Lennon or McCartney (2014) (Herself)
- Sleeping with Other People (2015) (Elaine “Lainey” Dalton)
- Get Hard (2015) (Alissa Barrow)
- No Stranger Than Love (2015) (Lucy Sherrington)
- How to Be Single (2016) (Lucy)
- Joshy (2016) (Rachel)
- Get a Job (2016) (Tanya Sellers)
- A Family Man (2016) (Lynn Vogel)
- The Little Hours (2017) (Sister Alessandra)
- The Disaster Artist (2017) (Amber)
- The Post (2017) (Lally Weymouth)
- Emmet’s Holiday Party (2018) (voice)
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)
- Weathering with You (2019) (voice)
- Promising Young Woman (2020) (Madison)
- Horse Girl (2020) (Sarah)
- The Rental (2020) (Michelle)
- Happiest Season (2020) (Sloane)
- Hannah Montana (2006) (Nina)
- Not Another High School Show (2007) (Muffy)
- Mad Men (2007-2015) (Trudy Campbell)
- The Deadliest Lesson (2008) (Amber)
- Community (2009-2015) (Annie Edison)
- Robot Chicken (2011) (voice)
- American Dad! (2012) (voice)
- High School USA! (2013) (Miss Temple)
- Axe Cop (2013) (voice)
- Comedy Bang! Bang! (2014) (Herself)
- BoJack Horseman (2014-2020) (Diane Nguyen / Various voices)
- Teachers (2016) (Lauren Lark)
- Doctor Thorne (2016) (Martha Dunstable)
- Dr. Ken (2017) (Herself)
- GLOW (2017-2019) (Ruth Wilder)
- Drunk History (2019) (Thea Spyer)
- Make It Work! (2020) (Herself)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Newport Beach Film Festival Awards
Alison Brie net worth is estimated to be $12 Million. She earned this money being a professional career.
Personal / Dating Life:
Brie started dating Dave Franco in 2012 in the wake of meeting him at a 2011 Mardi Gras party in New Orleans. On August 25, 2015, it was accounted for the two were engaged. They wedded on March 13, 2017. In a meeting with Larry King, she uncovered she would not like to have kids.
Social Media Accounts:
FAQs about Alison Brie Actress
Who is Alison Brie?
Alison Brie is an American actress known for her roles in both television and film. She was born on December 29, 1982, in Hollywood, California.
What are some notable television shows Alison Brie has appeared in?
Alison Brie is best known for her roles in the television shows "Community" and "GLOW." In "Community," she portrayed the character Annie Edison, and in "GLOW," she played the role of Ruth Wilder.
Which films has Alison Brie been a part of?
Alison Brie has appeared in several films throughout her career. Some of her notable film credits include "The Five-Year Engagement," "Get Hard," "The Little Hours," "The Disaster Artist," and "Horse Girl."
Has Alison Brie won any awards for her work?
Yes, Alison Brie has received recognition and awards for her performances. She has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for her work in "GLOW." Additionally, she has received nominations from the Critics' Choice Television Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role in "Community."