Table of Contents
Alicia Vikander, a Swedish actress born on October 3, 1988, rose to international fame with her captivating performances. She began her acting career in Swedish films, earning critical acclaim for her role in “Pure.” Her talent garnered attention globally, leading to prominent roles in Hollywood blockbusters such as “Ex Machina,” “The Danish Girl,” and “Tomb Raider.” Vikander’s versatility and magnetic presence have solidified her as a leading actress, showcasing her range and earning numerous accolades, including an Academy Award. Her dedication and passion continue to shape her successful career in the entertainment industry. Alicia Vikander age is 35 years .
|Famous Name:||Alicia Vikander|
|Full Name:||Alicia Amanda Vikander|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Current Residence:||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Famous for:||She is famous for her part in The Danish Girl (2015)|
|School:||Royal Swedish Ballet School, Stockholm|
Alicia prepared as a ballet artist at the Royal Swedish Ballet School in Stockholm.
|Mother:||Maria Fahl Vikander|
She is the girl of Maria Fahl Vikander, a stage actress, and Svante Vikander, a therapist. Her folks are from little towns of Sweden, individually. They were isolated when Vikander was two months old and she was generally raised by her single parent. She has a five half-kin on her dad’s side. Vikander has said that she had the best of the two universes growing up, being a lone kid to her mom and being encircled by a major family when she went to her dad’s home each subsequent week.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Eyes Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hairs Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size:||8.5 (US)|
|1st Tv (Show):||Min balsamerade mor (2002)|
|1st Movie/Drama:||Standing Outside Doors (2006)|
Vikander started her profession by showing up in various short movies and TV functions in her local Sweden. She later showed up in Swedish TV dramatization Andra Avenyn. Vikander got basic recognition for her component film debut, playing the main function in the Swedish film Pure (2010). Vikander was named as one of the 10 Actors to Watch: Breakthrough Performances of 2012 at the twentieth Hamptons International Film Festival, was selected for BAFTA Rising Star Award.
She was lauded by pundits for her depiction of painter Gerda Wegener in Tom Hooper’s The Danish Girl, for which she won the Academy Award turning into the second Swedish actress to win this honor. In 2020, Vikander depicted a youthful Gloria Steinem in the biographic dramatization The Glorias coordinated by Julie Taymor.
Vikander will next star inverse Dev Patel in the archaic dream The Green Knight coordinated by David Lowery. She will likewise star in the spine chiller Born to Be Murdered, inverse John David Washington coordinated by Ferdinando Cito Filomarino and delivered by Luca Guadagnino. Vikander will repeat her function in a Tomb Raider continuation of be coordinated by Ben Wheatley.
- Standing Outside Doors (2006) (Alicia)
- The Rain (2007) (Dancer)
- Darkness of Truth (2007) (Sandra Svensson)
- My Name is Love (2008) (Fredrika)
- Susan’s Longing (2009) (Girl in Apartment)
- Pure (2010) (Katarina)
- The Crown Jewels (2011) (Fragancia Fernandez)
- Jeu de chiennes (2011) (Alicia)
- A Royal Affair (2012)
- Anna Karenina (2012) (Kitty)
- The Fifth Estate (2013) (Anke Domscheit-Berg)
- Hotell (2013) (Erika)
- Son of a Gun (2014) (Tasha)
- Seventh Son (2014) (Alice Deane)
- Testament of Youth (2015) (Vera Brittain)
- Ex Machina (2015) (Ava)
- Ingrid Bergman: In Her Own Words (2015) (voice)
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) (Gaby Teller)
- The Danish Girl (2015) (Gerda Wegener)
- Burnt (2015) (Anne Marie)
- The Magic Diner (2015) (Herself)
- Jason Bourne (2016) (Heather Lee)
- The Light Between Oceans (2016)
- Birds Like Us (2017) (voice)
- Tulip Fever (2017) (Sophia Sandvoort)
- Euphoria (2017) (Ines)
- Submergence (2017) (Danielle Flinders)
- Moomins and the Winter Wonderland (2017) (voice)
- The Magic Diner Pt.II (2018) (Herself)
- Tomb Raider (2018) (Lara Croft)
- Anthropocene: The Human Epoch (2018) (voice)
- I Am Easy to Find (2019)
- One Red Nose Day And A Wedding (2019)
- Earthquake Bird (2019) (Lucy Fly)
- The Glorias (2020) (Young Gloria Steinem)
- Blue Bayou (2021) (Kathy)
- The Green Knight (TBA) (Lady / Esel)
- Born to Be Murdered (TBA)
- Min balsamerade mor (2002) (Ebba Du Rietz)
- The Befallen (2003) (Drabbad Mörker)
- En decemberdröm (2005) (Tony)
- Levande föda (2007) (Linda)
- Andra Avenyn (2007-08) (Jossan Tegebrandt Björn)
- Höök (2008) (Katarina)
- Imagine (2018) (voice)
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (2019) (voice)
- Academy Awards
- Alliance of Women Film Journalists Awards
- Austin Film Critics Association Awards
- Berlin International Film Festival Awards
- Chicago Film Critics Association Awards
- Critics’ Choice Movie Awards
- Detroit Film Critics Society Awards
- Dorian Awards
- Empire Awards
- Guldbagge Awards
- Hamptons International Film Festival Awards
- Hollywood Film Awards
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards
- Marrakech International Film Festival Awards
- New York Film Critics Online Awards
- San Diego Film Critics Society Awards
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival Awards
- SaToronto Film Critics Association Awards
- Vancouver Film Critics Circle Awards
- Women Film Critics Circle Awards
Alicia Vikander net worth is estimated to be $8 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth. She is also famous actress.
Married Life & Husband:
|Boyfriend:||Alexander Skarsgård (2012)|
In 2014, she started a relationship with actor Michael Fassbender. The couple met during shooting of The Light Between Oceans (2016), which was shot in Australia and New Zealand. They marry on 14 October 2017, in a private service in Ibiza, Spain. Starting at 2017, the couple live in Lisbon, Portugal.
FAQs about Alicia Vikander Actress
Who is Alicia Vikander?
Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress known for her work in both Swedish and international films. She gained recognition for her performances in movies such as "Ex Machina," "The Danish Girl," and "Tomb Raider."
When was Alicia Vikander born?
Alicia Vikander was born on October 3, 1988.
Where is Alicia Vikander from?
Alicia Vikander was born and raised in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What languages does Alicia Vikander speak?
Alicia Vikander is fluent in Swedish and English. She has showcased her language skills in various films where she had to switch between the two languages.
What are some notable films or roles of Alicia Vikander?
Alicia Vikander has appeared in several notable films throughout her career. Some of her prominent roles include Ava in "Ex Machina" (2014), Gerda Wegener in "The Danish Girl" (2015), Lara Croft in "Tomb Raider" (2018), and Maria in "The Light Between Oceans" (2016).