Ali Abbas Age & Biography:
Ali Abbas is a well known Pakistani TV and film actor. He is well known for his role in Ghar Titli Ka Par (2017) and Deewangi (2020). He was born on 06 February 1984. Currently, Ali Abbas age is 38 years .
|Famous Name:||Ali Abbas|
|Full Name:||Ali Abbas|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million - $5 Million Dollar (Approx) (As in 2020)|
|Famous for:||He is well known for his role in Ghar Titli Ka Par (2017) and Deewangi (2020)|
Abbas’ mom Saba Hameed is a Pakistani actress, who is likewise the mother of on-screen actor- singer Faris Shafi. His dad is Waseem Abbas, child of Inayat Hussain Bhatti. Abbas’ cousins Agha Ali and Ali Sikandar are likewise actors.
Education & Qualifications:
Before joining the showbiz industry, Ali Abbas finished his degree in Law and was working effectively as a lawyer. He finished his education in Karachi.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.8 m)|
|Weight:||77 kg (As in 2020)|
|Chest Size:||36 inches|
|Waist Size:||33 inches|
|1st Tv (Show):||Ladoon Mein Pali (2014)|
Abbas changed career to turn into a TV maker before he moved into the family tradition of acting. His dad desire is to become an on-screen actor. One of his roles was as Ifraan in the Pakistani TV dramatization arrangement Ladoon Mein Pali on Geo TV. It was later appeared in India on Zindagi TV with the title Sabki Laadli… Laraib.
Abbas’ later roles incorporate Ameer Jamal in the show arrangement Kisay Chahoon, which aired on Pakistan’s Hum TV starting 3 February 2016. He was then given a role as Zarbab in the show Tum Kon Pya.
Television Series / Dramas List:
- Ladoon Mein Pali (2014) (Irfaan)
- Woh Dobara (2014) (Umair)
- Susraal Mera (2014) (Salman)
- Aye Zindagi (2015)
- Guriya Rani (2015) (Arish)
- Tum Milay (2016)
- Tum Kon Piya (2016) (Zarbab Khan)
- Meher Aur Meherbaan (2016)
- Mann Mar Jaye Na (2016) (Sarmad Hamdani)
- Titli (2017) (Ahmed)
- Kitni Girhan Baqi Hain (2017) (Faisal)
- Nazr-e-Bad (2017) (Aftab)
- Khaali Haath (2017) (Baasil)
- Shikwa Nahi Kissi Se (2017)
- Laikin (2017) (Pervaiz)
- Ghar Titli Ka Par (2017) (Kamran)
- Mera Khuda Jane (2018) (Waleed)
- Rubaru Tha Ishq (2018) (Wahaj)
- Tum Se Hi Talluq Hai (2018) (Nakheel)
- Kabhi Band Kabhi Baja (2018)
- Siskiyaan (2018)
- Noor Bibi (2018)
- Naqab Zan (2019) (Aamir)
- Rishtay Biktay Hai (2019) (Affan)
- Kahin Deep Jaley (2019) (Faham)
- Dard Rukta Nahi (2019)
- Haqeeqat (2019)
- Shehr-e-Malal (2020) (Shazir)
- Deewangi (2020) (Haroon)
- Mehar Posh (2020) (Naeem)
- Tum Ho Wajah (2020)
Ali Abbas Net Worth:
Ali Abbas net worth is assessed to be $1 Million – $5 Million Dollar (Approx) according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Abbas’s Wife, Son & Daughter:
Ali Abbas got wedded to Hamna Ali in 2012, this was before he joined the industry and turned into an on-screen actors. Ali Abbas and Hamna Ali are honored with two children, a young lady Raeesa Ali and a kid Salaar Ali.
Social Media Accounts: